Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

Filler-ish

by Meg2005 3 reviews

Brendon leaves. Grace gets ready to travel.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-02-01 - Updated: 2009-02-02 - 1107 words

0Unrated
**************************************

‘So I’ll call you when we land in London, ok?’ Brendon asked as he stood with Grace wrapped in his arms.

‘Okay.’ Grace said as she let a tear roll down her cheek.

‘Hey, what are you crying for? You were the one that was saying how we’d only be away from each other for a couple of days.’

‘I know I’m sorry. This is the longest we’ve been away from each other in a long time.’

‘Well we’ll talk every day and I’ll see you in a couple of days.’ Brendon said tucking some hair behind her ear, ‘And then we’ll be together again.’

‘Okay.’ She said with a sad smile.

‘I love you bebee.’ He smiled before kissing her forehead.

‘I love you too Beary.’ She said. Brendon moved his hand from her cheek to her neck before bringing her into a passionate kiss.

‘Be good. I love you.’

‘I love you.’ Grace smiled. Brendon kissed her lips again before kissing her hand with out breaking eye contact. He winked at her before turning around and starting into the terminal. Brendon winked one more time before disappearing into the plane.

‘Are you okay babe?’ Holly asked.

‘Yeah.’ Grace sighed.

‘What do you say we get out of here and go get some lunch?’ Holly asked as she held Addy on her hip.

‘I think that sounds like a great idea.’ Grace said.

‘Me too, I hungy.’ Addy said.

‘Let’s go sugar.’

‘So how are you feeling?’ Holly asked as she, Addy, and Grace sat at a small café.

‘I’m feeling okay. I’ve been really tired lately but I can’t sleep.’

‘You’re probably tired because you can’t sleep.’ Holly laughed.

‘Holly, I need your opinion on something.’ Grace said.

‘Grace, you may be Ryan’s best friend but you know you can come to me for anything.’

‘Brendon suggested something last night and I can’t help but think that maybe it’s a great idea.’

‘What’s that?’

‘Brendon suggested maybe we should adopt a child; maybe a two or three year old while we try for our own baby.’

‘Honey, that’s a great idea!’

‘You think so?’

‘Of course I do. You guys are going to be great parents and I know how much you want a kid. And the good thing about adopting a child a little older is that it won’t take away from the whole experience of having your first child when you guys do. You’ll still be able to go through the pregnancy and the first year of having your baby.’

‘Brendon called and talked to his mom this morning. She’s going to look around and see what she can find.’

‘Do you feel better about the situation now?’

‘I do. I think that I was so upset because I thought I was never going to be able to have a child that I forgot about something like this.’

‘Well honey, I hope you’re ready for motherhood.’ Holly smiled.

‘We’ll see. I don’t want to get my hopes up and then nothing happen so for right now I’m just going to play it by ear.’ Holly nodded. ‘So are you ready for Paris?’

‘Yeah, I’ve just got a couple of things to pack up before we leave. I’m ready for it. I need this trip. I need work to take my mind off of everything.’

‘Well that will definitely do it for you.’

‘I’ve got to finish everyone’s itinerary.’

‘Yeah, do you want me to come over later and help you out?’

‘That would be great!’ Holly nodded as they finished their dinner.

A few hours later, Grace was dressed in a pair of shorts and Brendon’s favorite hoodie that he had left her. Holly was set to be over any minute with Addy who was probably already asleep. Grace filled the kettle up with water and put it on the stove before she got her ibook out of the bedroom.

Grace went to answer the door when Holly knocked. ‘Hey, can I lay Addy down upstairs in the guest room?’

‘Yeah, sure, there are sheets in the bigger one.’ Holly walked up the stairs to put Addy to bed.

‘Alright so what all do you have done?’

‘I’m missing a couple of days. I have all of the fashion shows planned down to the half hour. I have most of the photo shoots but I don’t have the models scheduled. We need to pick the models.’

It took Grace and Holly all night to finish what was needed for their Paris trip. The itinerary was finished. The copies were made. The flight plans were done. The restaurants were settled. Room arrangements were made. And now all that Grace had to do was finish packing and fly out.

‘It’s 6:45.’ Holly mumbled as she worked on sketches while Grace folded laundry after finishing their packets.

‘I can’t even remember the last time I was up this late working.’

‘I can. It was right after we opened the design studio.’

‘Ah yes. That night was a mess. Ryan and Brendon painted more of each other than my office.’

‘Oh how I miss them.’

‘I do too.’ Grace agreed. ‘So what are you doing with Addy while you’re gone?’

‘She’s staying with Ryan’s mom. Since we’ll only be gone for a week I figured it would be better for her if she stayed here rather then dragging her half way across the planet. By the time it’s time to leave she would have gotten rid of the jet lag.’

‘That’s probably a good thing.’

‘I know it is. It takes Ryan long enough to get rid of jet lag. There is no telling how long it would take Addy.’

‘Speaking of which, when is she going to wake up?’

‘Probably in a couple of hours, when she wakes up, I’m going to head home and finish packing so that tomorrow morning I’ll be ready to go and be at the airport on time.’

Holly soon left and Grace finished getting ready for the trip to Paris. It was a busy day. She spent some time shopping. She spent more time packing. She had lunch with Brendon’s mom. She had dinner with Brendon’s sister.

Around 9:15 that night, after talking to Brendon, she curled up in their oversized bed, under the thick blankets and quickly fell asleep waiting for her alarm that would sound at 4:15.
Sign up to rate and review this story