Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I Wish

by -GuessWho- 1 review

Frerard oneshot. Kinda sad. Just an experiment.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-02-02 - Updated: 2009-02-02 - 217 words

0Unrated
That day was always perfect in my mind. I never thought that it might have been our last chance to spend time together. I didn't think that those goodbyes that we said that evening could have been our last. I thought we had forever to spend time together. Sure, we were just teenagers. But those feelings were unlike anything that I'd ever felt before. What there was between us was special. He meant the world to me. More than the world. If everything ended while we were together, I don't think that I would have cared, so long as he was fine. He was my angel. Every moment we spent together was touched with a bit of heaven. When we talked, it was like we were in our own little bubble, oblivious to the world. His easy smile and gorgeous hazel eyes always had me spellbound. The idea that one day we'd grow up, that one day we'd move on, it never crossed my mind. He were my other half, my rock. To me, what we had would stay in place, trapped in the binds of eternity. Looking back, I see how naive I truly was.


~~

Yeah, so, I need to finish this, damn, don't have time though!
I'll put this up anyway. Opinions?
To be continued . .
Sign up to rate and review this story