Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Searching for the Power

18. Carpet

by GinnyMyLove

How to sweeten spunk and planning a party.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Ron - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2009-02-03 - Updated: 2009-02-04 - 8826 words - Complete

?Blocked
Ownership, I Disclaim thee!

Chapter 18: Carpet

The next morning Hermione awoke cradled in Harry's arms as he lay spooned in between Ginny and herself. She could feel his erection pressed against her bum and figured he would be waking up soon. Deciding to play a prank on the poor boy she gently shifted into a better position and lightly grasped his member. She raised her leg to get clearance and gently placed him along her wet slit. And then gently she closed her legs around him enjoying the feeling a little too much. Then she rocked back into him.

She was looking over her shoulder as Harry's eyes popped open and smiling she began moaning his name and bucking uncontrollably. 'Harry, Oh Merlin what a way to wake up. Please don't stop!' She moaned. Trying not to laugh out loud. Meanwhile Ginny had woken up and was looking at the sight in front of her. Harry placed a hand on Hermione's hip attempted to pull himself out of his predicament. 'Mione, I don't know how this happened honestly!' He said panicking.

'Please Harry just a little longer, you feel soooo good.' She said and couldn't stop the chuckle that ruined her performance. Harry immediately began tickling her ribs. Which was a suitable punishment except he was still trapped between her legs. 'Harry please?' She giggled and writhed trying to get away from him. 'I'm... I'm sorry.. Uncle?' Harry nodded and released her, reaching beneath the sheet he slid his hand from her inner knee halfway up her thigh and lifted slightly so he could free his aching member.

'Bloody hell woman!' Harry said laughing. 'You don't understand what you just about did. I woke up to find a naked girl grinding against my cock and telling me not to stop. I just about obliged you and shagged you rotten!' Harry said before looking apologetically at Ginny. She just shrugged and smiled back at him.

'Oh Harry, it was just a prank. Besides I wouldn't have complained too loudly, or rather I would not have complained until afterward and even then it would have been quietly.' She said with an innocent look.

'Ron Hermione, you want Ron.' Harry said snapping his fingers in her face.

'Oh, well of course I do, I was just saying, happy accidents and all that...' She trailed off.

'No Hermione, you placing me at the slick entrance to your womanhood while I am asleep, and then begging me to shag you is not a happy accident. Hell I consider it an accident that I didn't do it!' he said.

She turned toward him and looked contrite. 'An accident you didn't do it? Does that mean you want to shag me?' She asked.

He growled and dropped his head to the pillow. 'Do you want your relationship with Ron to work out?' He asked in response.

'Yeah, I suppose so.' She said letting out a huff.

Ginny decided that was enough serious talk for now. 'Come on last one in the shower is an owl pellet.' And she jumped out of the bed. Looking back from the bathroom door she winked and said, 'Harry can be in the middle this time, hope you enjoy your Rinse.' And she darted back toward the shower leaving them looking at the open door bewildered.

'She is trying to kill me.' They both said in unison, then looked at each other and laughed.

*************************SFTP************************

After a very enjoyable shower during which Ginny had fulfilled her promise and stroked Harry until he came on Hermione's back. Leaving the other two feeling guilty and excited at the same time. They got dressed and headed down to the kitchen in anticipation of breakfast. Winky soon appeared.

'Yous want the usual?' She asked the trio. Ginny and Harry nodded but Hermione looked lost in thought for a moment before replying.

'Winky, what juices and fruits do you have?' She asked.

'We's have all kinds Ms. Hermione, if we's don't have it we can buys it.' She said happily.

'Ron is not to have anything but water and fruit juice to drink while he is here, not pumpkin juice either.' Hermione began. 'At breakfast every morning please make him a smoothie consisting mostly of Pineapple juice, with apple and banana blended in. Oh and ginger, nutmeg and vanilla.' She said.

Winky looked to Harry for approval. 'Sure Winky, if Ron questions you please send him to Hermione or myself for answers.' She nodded and began making the three of them the normal breakfast.

'Uh, not to pry Hermione, but what was that all about?' Harry prompted.

'What?' She had drifted off trying to think of what else to add or cut out of her boyfriends diet. 'Oh, um, Ron doesn't, er, taste as good as you do, so that shake is supposed to help boost his system the rest of the day to sweeten the pot, if you know what I mean.'

'I did not want to hear that.' Ginny said covering her ears. Harry nodded in agreement.

'Sorry I asked.' He said.

'Harry?' Ginny asked sweetly and gazed up at him with puppy dog eyes.

Feeling like a trap was going to spring at any moment he slowly looked around. 'Um, yes dear?' He asked.

'You taste so yummy as it is, do you think you could eat that shake for breakfast too?' She batted her eyelashes at him.

'I don't think that would be fair to Hermione.' Harry stuttered out.

Ginny looked across the table before saying. 'That's okay Harry I can share.'

'Share what sis?' Ron asked causing them all to jump nearly off the barstools.

Ginny thought quickly trying to cover her tracks. 'Um, my bacon. She was worried that we were running low and I offered to share see?' She said holding some bacon up for his inspection.

'Gin, I think you might need to get more sleep or something, there's a whole rasher of bacon on the counter.' He said as he sat down next to Hermione and kissed her Good Morning.

'Oh! Your right, silly me.' Ginny said and shrugged it off.

Winky popped back in out of nowhere and put a large glass containing his smoothie concoction in front of him. She then served the other three their orders.

'What's this?' He said holding the glass up to the light and examining the contents. Hermione leaned in and whispered an explanation in his ear. He looked a bit put out at first but she must have said something to change his mind as she licked her lips because his eyes got wide and he nodded. 'Alright, so no more pumpkin juice or Butterbeer for me. And I guess I can make it to lunch if I have a power shake for breakfast.' He said holding up the glass. 'Cheers!' And he downed half of it licking his lips afterward. 'That really isn't bad, thank you Mione.' He said.

'Why do you call me Mione when you know I hate that nickname?' She asked him out of nowhere.

'What do you mean?' He stammered and looked back and forth between Harry and his sister. 'Harry calls you that all the time and you never say anything!' He half shouted.

Hermione looked about to say something to retort his reasoning, but quickly calmed down. 'I don't know what your talking about Ronald, I have never heard them say that, you must be hearing things.' And she promptly stuffed her face for an excuse to quit talking.

'Hermione, maybe I was hearing things alright? You still want to know the results of your experiment later right?' He asked and both Ginny and Harry groaned.

She took a drink and swallowed. 'Uh, yes Ron we will finish the experiment later.' She agreed.

Ron nodded, 'So the stuff from Harrods should be here today and we can start fixing up that room a bit if you want. I also have Tonks asking Professor Flitwick if he will charm a roll of carpeting with cushioning and shield charms and we should be able to install that later as well.' Ron took another sip of his juice and was rapidly losing interest in the concoction. He wanted real food.

'That's brilliant! I can do magic in two days and I need a place to train where I don't have to worry so much about hurting anything. Do you think you can get the material on the charms the Professor will be using so I can apply them to the furniture as it arrives?' Harry asked.

'Yeah mate that sounds like a plan. I also have some paint colors for you to look at sometime, I want to redo the whole place and get rid of the last dreary remnants of the Dark Wizards that lived here for so long.' Ron said.

'I'm sure whatever you have picked out will be fine Ron.' Harry told the other boy.

Ginny interjected herself. 'That reminds me Harry, I think we need to throw you a proper party for your big birthday, its not every day you become and Adult after all.'

'I had not really thought too much about it, I never had birthdays at the Dursley's.' Harry said. Both girls silently vowed to make them pay one day.

'If we sent everyone Portkeys, would you need to tell them where the house actually was?' Ginny asked.

Hermione was the one who answered however. 'No, If people are brought inside they will know this place exists, but they will never be able to find it again on their own or reveal the location. I think we can suspend practicing for two days and get everything set up don't you Ginny?' She said looking to the younger girl.

Ginny nodded her agreement. 'We need to get a guest list together and send invitations. I am thinking most of the DA is a good place to start, Ron and Harry can get the room upstairs done and figure out the charms to pack all the furniture along the walls. We can use it as a dance floor!'

Both girls were getting really excited at the prospect of planning a party. Harry looked at Ron, 'I guess I am having a birthday party.'

Ron nodded, 'I reckon so, you think we can get Moony to help us finish the room? It will take forever without magic.' He said.

Harry nodded, 'I will get right on it, there is always some Order member or another around here that we can ask for help in any case.'

'Its gonna suck being away from those two all day though huh?' Ron asked trying to gauge his reaction.

Harry shrugged, 'To tell the truth it will be a bit of a relief, those two are going to kill me one day. Mind you I wouldn't mind much, but still.'

Ron didn't know exactly what he meant, and could easily take it the wrong way and start an argument, instead he let it go. 'Shall we head up and take a look at the room again then?' Harry nodded and they left the chattering witches at the table.

*************************SFTP************************

After finalizing some plans, and a quick explanation to Ron about the dimensions of a Pool Table they decided all they needed now was to put the carpet in and add the new furniture. In the meantime Ron pointed out that the weapons rack would fit perfectly on the wall between the two rooms. Harry just about mentioned the not-so-secret passage but decided he liked people just assuming they had to use the main staircase. And that the setup would indeed look good on that wall.

Ron pulled out his color wheel and flip book and started showing Harry what he had planned. Harry of course while being impressed with the planning and skill his friend was demonstrating. Could really care less as long as the place looked better in the end. So he just nodded and commented in the correct places. Except for putting his foot down about painting anything Chudley Orange.

There was a lull in the conversation and Ron was on the other side of the room measuring the wall or something Harry couldn't tell, and without turning around Ron called casually over his shoulder. 'You know I'm alright with it right?'

Harry looked at his mates back for a moment and still didn't understand. 'What, fixing up the house?'

'No, um, Mione...' He trailed off still not turning to face Harry.

'Oh...' Harry didn't know what else to say at the moment.

'Look, I don't care what you do with her alright? As long as you don't steal her from me, I mean it's a little uncomfortable, but she practically attacks me after a long..er..study session.' Ron said, Harry thought he sounded a little false but from this distance he wasn't able to pick anything up with Legilimency. He quickly squashed that thought anyway, I will not be like Dumbledore and Snape, I will not invade his privacy like that.

'Nothing really happens anyway mate, I mean.. I don't know what she has told you.. but I won't lie to you if you ask me anything.' Harry said not really sure where to go with this conversation. He was feeling a bit of guilt even though Ron was trying to tell him it was okay.

'Alright, are you shagging my girlfriend? Do you plan to shag her?' Ron asked as he moved to the other wall and started measuring again.

Harry coughed nervously. 'No Ron, I have no plans to shag Hermione, but are you saying that if that happened somehow that you wouldn't kill me?' Harry asked with his head spinning. Where the hell did this conversation come from, Ron did not talk about his feelings!

Ron let out a long sigh. 'I really like being with her Harry, but she has this strange relationship with you, and she says she wants that with me but it's going to take time. I can give her that. Especially if she keeps attacking me like she has. I honestly don't know how you keep from shagging both of them what with sitting around naked all day.'

Harry nodded to the other boys back thinking that Ron didn't know the half of it, or at least didn't say the half of it. 'Look mate, I really like Mione, but I make an effort to stay away from her because I know she wants to be happy with you. Stuff happens sometimes, but it has always been an accident where I am involved. The dangers of being naked on a bed you know?' Harry said, still not believing he was standing here discussing this with Hermione's boyfriend, not to mention his girlfriend's brother.

'What about Ginny? She okay with you pawing all over Mione?' Ron asked quietly.

'I do not paw all over Hermione Ron, I told you I try as hard as I can to avoid contact at all out of respect for you. I cannot promise that if she walks in on me and Ginny that something wont happen though.' He covered his mouth suddenly having admitted that to the other redhead.

'Are you shagging my sister Potter?' Ron asked again without turning around.

'Ginny and I have a lot of fun, but I am not shagging your sister. We decided not to, besides she doesn't want to do that until she knows she is in love.' This got a surprised reaction from Ron.

'What do you mean? She has been in love with you since she was nine years old?' Ron asked.

'No Ron, she had a crush on me until two years ago, last year she let that go and got to know the real me, and now we are learning more about each other. I don't just want to shag your sister okay? She means too much to me to use her like that.'

'But you would shag Hermione?' He asked suddenly.

'Yes okay! Does that make you happy to know that I find your girlfriend extremely attractive and feel close enough to her even though we aren't dating that I wouldn't think twice if she sat on my lap and asked me to?' Harry shouted and the sat down in the middle of the floor when the guilt hit him. 'I won't approach her while she is dating you Ron, I respect you too much to do that. But other things might happen, you know you kinda painted her into a corner with that wizard oath. She is required to stay in the room with Ginny and I even if we get, um, friendly.' Harry finished with his face turning scarlet.

'You said you weren't shagging Ginny!' Ron called into the corner.

'Ron would you look at me damnit! I am not going to use Legilimency on you, that's Snape's bag alright?' Ron turned and looked at Harry sitting in the middle of the floor, blushing furiously with tears running down his face. 'Now do you think we can drop this? I will tell Hermione to stay away from me and Ginny if you will release her from that oath, I will quit teaching them now that they have decent shields. But honestly Ron we are all comfortable running around naked and it's hard to stop. If you are that worried about it you can bloody well come hang out with us sometime. I miss you you know?' He finished quietly.

Ron was stunned, he hadn't realized Harry was so torn up about the whole thing, he figured that life was grand in the Nude Study Group. 'Sorry mate, its been bugging me for a while and Mione practically forced me to talk to you, guess it was a good thing yeah?' He said.

'That depends Ron, are you really okay with everything? And I really mean anything and everything, sometimes things can get really intense up here and something might happen between the two of us, are you really okay with the possibility of me shagging her?' Harry asked, he had not even dreamt of doing so due to the guilt associated.

Ron paused for a minute and looked around the room in thought. 'Funny enough? I think I am, I had planned to get the Weasley boys together to talk some sense into you, but I trust you not to hurt Ginny, or Mione.' Ron said quietly.

'Ginny and I are breaking up when the school year starts anyway, at least as steady's. It's her OWL year and she knows she won't have time for me. She actually wants me to date every girl at Hogwarts just to prove that she is the best choice.' Harry said, a smile finally gracing his face. 'And without Gin there to egg Hermione on so much I don't think it will be as much of a problem. Once we get back to school.' He added.

Ron nodded and walked over to Harry offering him a hand. 'I don't want to know what's going on up here alright? No matter what happens with her you keep it to yourself as long as she comes back to me. I swear Harry, since I told her I was alright with it she is like a totally different girl.' Ron said blushing. Once Harry was on his feet and had cleaned his face off Ron continued. 'Take care of her alright? No matter what happens between you two I really do care for her at least as a friend. You two have always been closer than she has to me, I guess I'm just reaping what I sow and all that. Friends?'

"Not to mention getting off in the process?" Harry asked.

"You can shag her bloody brains out, if she is going to do the same to me. Just never ever bring it up again alright?

"I don't like it, I think your treating each other like shite, but it's between you two mate."

"So..Friends?" he asked holding out his hand.

Harry ignored the hand and pulled him into a hug. 'Brothers?' Harry asked.

'No, not if your gonna shag my sister!' Ron said seriously and then broke down laughing, Harry soon joined him.

After that Ron decided to take a couple of his books and a dining room chair out to the front garden where he could get a tan while watching for the Delivery Truck. He said Tonks was supposed to be by later with the carpeting and Remus has worked for a Muggleborn business a few years back that did magical construction. There was something about the Muggleborn having less of a problem with his condition than others, and they did non-magical installs as well so Remus could still work even if the only magic jobs were for bigots. Harry made a note once again to ask Remus about electrical for his home.

All that done meant Harry was now alone. This was a rather strange feeling after a week of nonstop contact with his female counterparts. He decided now was as good a time as any to sort some memories and check for blocks and locks on his emotions. Sitting in the middle of the receiving/training room as he had come to think of it, he began to slowly enter his mindscape, he had been rushing the last few times and wanted to make sure he hadn't done any damage.

He opened his eyes and found himself in the comfy armchair in his 'study'. He thought himself outside of his shield and began walking around it to make certain it was intact, but as he came around the backside he noticed a small area near the ground that seemed to be crumbling. For the life of him he couldn't think why his indestructible Adamantium shield would have a weakness, but rather than ponder the reason he simply removed and reformed a new shield to make sure that he left no weak points. Thinking himself back to his study he summoned a book on warding he had borrowed from Hermione's library. Paging through it he reminded himself of why he read it in the first place.

...warding at its most advanced still can drain most wizards for even the smallest of changes. Complicated wards such as those tied to the Wardstone of a family home require almost no power draw from the head of the house unless changes are being made. The stone instead draws the power from ambient magic being used around the house. When making changes, the ward owner will feel drained for a short while afterward as he is forcing his own magic to shape his intent. Older families have wards that seem to connect directly to the Head of House in some way but the secrets are kept tightly amongst the families....

Harry had not felt the slightest drain at the time and wondered just what the author considered to be minor changes. Creating an Apparation point in the back garden and allowing outgoing travel did not seem like small changes. Shrugging it off and chalking it up to super magic again he flipped a few pages back and read up on intrusion detection and protection wards. Feeling that he had a good grasp on the theory he closed the book, which disappeared, and he thought himself back to the weak point in his shielding.

Now that he had replaced the shield he could find no trace of weakness, but just in case he decided to replace his Force Field with something grounded a little more in reality. With just a thought he cast an Intrusion Detection Ward, followed by a Protection ward over the whole of his shield but when he was done he saw that there was warping around that same section near the ground. Shaking his head, and ignoring the stray thought about hoping he didn't cause an earthquake by doing so. He mentally added an archway that designated the deteriorating area and placed another ID ward on the arch, which seemed to hold. He examined his connection and found nothing out of the ordinary so he returned to his Study.

He opened the door and headed into the candy shop. He began examining all of his storage containers and found a few blockages but nothing major, until he reached what he reached what he had come to call his Guilt Center. He seemed to rack guilt up at such a rate and in such numbers that he had to dedicate a whole section of the shop to it. Since he had nothing better to do he actually sat down and examined his memories as he released the emotions a few at a time and began sorting.

Looking Ron in the eye and practically lying to him on the morning he had watched Hermione bring herself to orgasm mere inches from his face. Followed by practically getting her off with his mouth.

He felt the stab in his chest as he betrayed his best male friend. But he countered that by watching the conversation with Mione again. Where she said Ron knew nearly everything and said he was just happy to be on the receiving end of her frustration.

Laying in bed last night cuddling with Hermione, and Ginny getting him off all over her.

That one hurt physically, if he had been actually standing he would have fallen to the ground with the shock of it. He quickly reran the conversation he and Ron had just shared and found that it fixed a lot of things. Deciding he should just get it over with he opened up the whole can of worms and swam through the guilt back toward that memory. And soon he had sorted all the emotions into the proper places along side the memories, and he created multiple copies of the relief he felt during the last conversation, which he placed into those memories as well, just in case he decided to have a pity party.

He meant what he said though, as long as she was dating Ron he was going to try to remain hands off. He knew that once Hermione found out what Ron told him it would be really hard to tell her no if she wanted something from him. But he would at least try.

Feeling much better he pulled himself back to the waking world and decided to head down to see what the girls were up to.

*************************SFTP************************

Ginny and Hermione had come up with the guest list with almost no problem, they had come up with another list off to the side. A list of witches.

After some consideration Hermione had decided that even if Harry didn't learn how to love with her, she would be damned if she was not going to do anything and everything to help him. Ginny was initially shocked by the plan but quickly agreed, almost eagerly. She meant what she said about Harry shagging half the girls in Hogwarts, the idea of him with Hermione or Luna or even Pansy bloody Parkinson made her blood boil. If it weren't for her regular romps with Harry she would have had to excuse herself or get herself off at the thoughts the older girl was forcing into her brain.

'I think I can set up a schedule, what do you think one per week with an option of two weeks if Harry agrees?' Hermione asked.

Ginny considered. 'I guess that works, hopefully if I need him he will be in between witches at some point.' Hermione smiled at the insatiable witch next to her.

'You sure you aren't in love with him?' She asked. 'You are being awfully accommodating.'

'I really feel something for him, but at the moment I think it's mostly lust and lingering feelings from that crush I nursed for so long. I don't want him to miss out on the opportunity to be happy even if it's with someone else.' Ginny said with a small frown. 'Besides if he gets all that experience, when I finally do fall for him he is going to be a sex god!' She giggled but she was completely serious.

'Alright then, do you think we will have any trouble getting the girls to agree?' Hermione asked.

'Are you kidding,' Ginny smiled. 'Ladies come one come all, get your shot at the most eligible bachelor in the entire magical world. You might even get to shag him!'

'Alright, are all of the girls on that list really so loose as to shag him after a week or two?' She asked. Ginny looked a little bit annoyed.

'We had this discussion Hermione. You are not a slag, and I am not a slag, we just enjoy sex. Don't go thinking that about any of these other girls alright?' Hermione nodded looking slightly ashamed. 'If they are virgins still then they probably won't but I wont speak for all of them, I personally know three or four girls that have dreamed of losing it to him. We almost had an informal fan-club.' Ginny said.

'Your right, it just seems different when it isn't you or me that is doing it I suppose. So do you think we should approach them at the party?'

Ginny nodded, 'Actually, I think you should mention it in a separate note attached to the invitation for the girls. Give them a chance to think about it before we talk to them.'

'Alright, we are going to need more than Pig and Hedwig to deliver these though.' Hermione agreed.

'We will need someone to make the Portkeys anyway so why not ask the Headmaster if we can borrow the school owls.'

That decided they got down to work on the details, they wrote up the rough draft of the letter they would send out to the females attending the party.

Dear blank,

This summer we have become rather close to Harry, but as I am dating Ron and Ginny is taking OWLs this year we feel that Harry needs to date heavily. The plan is to create a schedule and have the ladies draw straws for one to two week slots. If you agree there are some stipulations that will be in place but this is your chance to date and possibly fall in love with the Green-Eyed-Sex-God of Hogwarts. Please reach a decision prior to attending the party as we will have a short planning meeting at some point during the festivities.

Best of Wishes,
Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley


'I suppose that will do for now, can we use Pigwidgeon to ask the headmaster for help? Just in case he does not stop by today?' Ginny nodded knowing Ron would be fine with it as he never sent anything out. They found the normally hyperactive bird sleeping on top of the refrigerator as if he had just come back from a long flight

They had just finished tying the note to the little owls leg and where watching him fly away when Harry walked in. 'What are you ladies up to?' He asked absentmindedly. However both girls blushed piquing his interest.

'Um, nothing?' Ginny said grabbing the slip off the table and hiding it behind her back.

He reached out and pulled her to him and into a kiss, as her knees began to buckle he tried to grab the parchment but Hermione snatched it and hid it as well. Ginny just grinned at him looking silly.

Raising an eyebrow he spoke, 'Now I really am interested, what are you so intent on hiding from me?' He asked the other girl.

'It's just something for your birthday.' Hermione said looking guilty.

Releasing Ginny onto her barstool he stalked toward Hermione whose eyes grew huge as he approached. 'Harry, why are you looking at me like that?' She asked timidly.

He pulled her toward him as he had done with Ginny a few moments ago and when his nose touched hers he said. 'I just had the strangest conversation with Ron, it seems you forced him to talk to me.' He said quietly but loud enough for Ginny to hear him.

Hermione gulped, 'And?' She asked with a squeak.

'And,' he said as he closed his arms around her and pressed her up against him. 'I really,' He moved his head to her neck and breathed softly eliciting a small moan from the girl. 'Want to know what's written on this.' He said pulling the parchment out of her hands and setting her down on the barstool. She just looked dumbly at him as he turned away smiling at her.

He began reading, 'Harry we talked about this last night, we just thought we would help you along.' Ginny said hoping he wouldn't be angry. As his eyes reached the signatures at the bottom he looked up at both of them. 'I guess I can't complain about dating a new girl every week, we do have a mission after all.' They both let out the breath they were holding. 'But,' He said looking at them seriously for a moment pinning them to their seats with his gaze. 'Did you really have to give me another hyphenated title?' He smiled at them and they both launched at him beating him playfully about the shoulders until he pulled them both into a hug.

He got a kiss on both corners of his mouth before they both shouted in his ears. 'Prat!' and ran from the room giggling with him chasing right behind.

*************************SFTP************************

Tonks arrived with a crack in the back garden and entered through the kitchen door. The place seemed oddly deserted and she got a wicked idea for a prank in her head. She needed to drop of the new roll of carpet in the upstairs training room anyway so she walked down the hall and up the stairs. Still not seeing a soul in the house. Wondering why it was so quiet she stopped on the third floor, and seeing that the door to Ron's room was open and it was empty knocked on Molly and Arthur's door instead.

Molly opened the door, 'Oh, hello dear, did you need something?'

'Wotcher Molly, not really, I was just wondering where everyone got off to, the house is remarkably dead considering there are supposed to be four teenagers running around.'

Molly glanced at the ceiling quickly wondering the same thing. 'Well, I walked in on the girls planning a Birthday party for Harry earlier, and Harry and Ron were discussing the plans for the rest of the house as far as I was told. Arthur is at work of course, and Remus is on some side mission for Dumbledore and the Order. With only the six of us really living in this huge house and two house elves to do most of the work I am catching up on my Christmas knitting.' She said pointing to the overflowing hamper of hand knit sweaters beside the closet door.

Tonks nodded, 'I hadn't thought about it like that, usually I am only here for Order meetings or Dinner and there's a lot of people. Don't know how you stand it.'

Molly sighed. 'Would you like to sit down dear?' She said turning and sitting on the bed, she motioned to the desk chair. Tonks took a seat prepared to chat with the motherly woman.

'How are things with dear Remus?' Molly asked. Tonks had been in a bit of a depression earlier in the summer.

'Actually quite well, It was Sirius via Harry that turned him around. Love Has No Age, he said. I think my Wolfy is making up for lost time and trying to live up to Sirius' legacy, if you know what I mean?' She said trying to get a blush out of the older woman.

'Dear I have seven children, you aren't going to make me blush talking about sex. Why since the kids have been keeping to themselves this has been almost like a second honeymoon for us. Just last night he..' Tonks held up a hand and concentrated on controlling her skin pigmentation to hide the blush.

'You win! Anyway were doing quite well together, I think he might get up the nerve to say the 'L' word soon.' She beamed.

Molly grinned widely, 'Oh I am so happy for you dear, and do you return the feeling?'

Tonks let the blush through this time, 'With all my heart, there is only one other man that makes me feel safe like he does.' She quickly threw her hand over her mouth and looked up into the older woman's eyes. 'Um,'

Molly laughed. 'If Sirius had not chastised me in his Will I never would have seen it, but our Harry is much older than his 16 years. I don't blame you dear, he is only what...seven years younger than you?' She asked.

'Six actually, since I got promoted ahead in third year I was in sixth year when he came to Hogwarts.' She said still blushing. 'I don't really fancy him, and I barely know him, but after all he has been through he is so sweet. He was such a gentleman when he was comforting me about Remus, and then he went and gave me the exact advice I needed.' She smiled.

Molly sighed and a tear escaped down her cheek. 'Their all growing up, I don't know what I will do with myself with a house full of empty rooms.' She pulled a handkerchief from the nightstand.

'It'll be alright Molly, just think, in a few years you will have grandbabies to worry about.' Tonks then remembered her conversation with the girls and glanced at the ceiling.

Molly too looked up, 'Just not too soon I hope, I know those girls have a good head on their shoulders, and I told them as well as Harry that I trust them to make good decisions. There comes a point when you just have to let go, I feel sorry for poor Bill and Charlie. They have been out of the house what seems like forever and I only just realized my children are adults.' She smiled. 'As long as one of them is married with children before Ron or Ginny I will be happy.'

'This has been nice Molly, but I need to drop this load off for the training room and then head off to work. Don't hesitate to pull me aside if you need a chat alright?' Tonks said as she stood.

'Thank you dear, I am betting you will find them in their room studying again. The headmaster seemed very impressed with their progress, whatever Harry is doing with them seems to be working.'

Tonks nearly swallowed her tongue trying not to laugh at Molly's unintentional double entendre. Instead she took a breath and waved. 'Alright, I'll catch you later then yeah?'

Molly nodded, 'Thank you dear, the elves usually serve dinner around six and your welcome to come by. Could you close the door on the way out?' Tonks nodded before closing the door and heading back to the stairs.

When she got to the top floor the training room was completely devoid of furniture and people. She was not sure which room was which so she picked the one on the left and knocked. She waited a few moments before she heard the thump thump thump of someone running. Hermione opened the door looking disheveled. 'Tonks?'

'Wotcher Hermione, I needed to drop this carpeting off for Harry and Ron.' She said walking past the brunette and into the room proper, seeing nobody else inside she walked over to the opening in the wall and through it. She called over her shoulder, 'So their in here then?'

Hermione raced after the older woman trying to stop her but too late Tonks entered the room and called out in a sultry voice, 'Wotcher Harry!' followed quickly by two thumps as Ginny and Harry fell to the floor beside the bed trying to hide.

'Tonks! What the hell?' Harry yelled with a glance at a guilty looking Hermione.

'She forced her way past!' Hermione said.

'What's the matter Harry you shy? The girls ain't got nothing I didn't see at the lingerie department and I hear you haven't anything to be ashamed of neither.' She said with a leer, thoroughly enjoying her prank.

Ginny spoke up as she stood. 'You know what Tonks your right, we keep inviting Ron up here and he keeps refusing, what's the difference right Harry?' She said sharing a look with the Metamorph.

Harry looked like about to pass out for a moment, then he closed his eyes. It was only a few seconds but when he opened them again he pinned Tonks with a stare.

'You know what,' He said standing, displaying a healthy bouncing boner. 'Your right. Care to join us Tonks?' He took a few steps toward her.

'Uhrg..' She said intelligently.

'What's the matter Tonks? You know you could always use some improvement in your Occlumency shields, I can hear your thoughts right now, and I'm trying to stay out of your head.' Harry said calmly, still staring into her eyes as he took another few steps, now only an arms length away.

She pulled her burden from a pocket and unshrunk it quickly, before fleeing the room. 'Nope that's alright, I need to get to work. Later Girls, Later boner, I mean Harry!' She said feeling like she had barely escaped a compromising situation.

Harry dropped his shields and got a horrified look on his face. 'That was fun, but oh my freaking gods I was about to collapse from the nerves!' He said heading back and sitting on the bed. Hermione walked over to him and straddled his lap, carefully sitting down so that he was pressed along her slit.

'I am so sorry Harry, she must have planned to prank you because she just barged passed me and through the passage. What can I do to make it up to you?' She said rocking her hips slightly and enjoying the buzz it sent through her nerves.

Harry groaned, 'You can start by standing up, what did I tell you about knickers and sitting on my lap?' He asked, but his tone was playful.

'That was before you talked to Ron, you didn't tell me what he said anyway.' She said, still moving but not getting up.

Ginny kneeled behind him on the bed and wrapped her arms around his neck before whispering in his ear. 'Just let her do whatever she wants and if you cum I get to clean it up.' She said softly, 'I want to know what my brother said as well.'

He nodded and turned to kiss her quickly and then concentrated on his now wet member, willing himself not to fall prey to temptation.

'He didn't want to meet my eyes at first, I think he was afraid I was going to read his mind.' Harry said biting his lip, Hermione had her eyes closed, rocking ever so slightly against him, much like Ginny would do when they tried to see how long they could tease themselves before orgasm.

'Eventually he told me that Mistress Hermione here ordered him to assuage my guilt.' His breathing was getting quicker and Ginny nibbling on his earlobe was not helping.

Hermione spoke slowly in time with her movements. 'Did he actually... call me.. Mistress?' She said with as much of a scowl as she could muster through the pleasure.

Harry shook his head but realized she couldn't see him. 'No, he just said it so that it sounded...mmmmm.. Uh sounded like you told him to do it or risk being cut off.' He said, fighting a losing battle between his hormones and his morals.

'Oh ok then.' Hermione said and she wrapped her hands around his neck as well over top of Ginny's arms. Pulling her self against his chest and increasing the pressure on his cock.

'Uh he didn't say assuage either, I think I picked that up from you.' Harry said through gritted teeth, Ginny giggled quietly in his ear.

'Mmmm Mmmm hm?' Hermione said.

'And he basically told me I could do whatever I wanted to you as long as you kept going back to him. Hermione you know that isn't healthy right?' He asked trying to concentrate on anything but the tingling building in his balls.

'Mmmm, I don't know if it's healthy or not but it is fun.' Hermione said, admitting something she had not even told herself.

'I told him I would be making every effort to stay away from you out of respect for him.' Harry said, as his traitorous hands lifted and landed on her hips, urging her into longer strokes.

'But you can't do anything about it if I initiate something.' She said in a moment of clarity before she moaned.

The sounds she was making and Ginny whispering in his ear about where she hoped his spunk would land was making it very hard to tell her no at the moment.' He grunted and bucked his hips involuntarily.

'It...isn't...fair...to him. I can't...keep doing this...' Harry tried to protest but his hands still urged her to go faster.

'Please Harry?' Hermione begged him. 'He is building..ooh...trust with...me..school...starts...soon and I...wont be ...able to ..dothisanymore...' She was losing the ability to speak coherently.

Ginny whispered in his ear once more. 'Please cum all over her pussy so I have an excuse? Harry please?' She said quietly enough that the distracted witch on his lap didn't hear her.

That did it, Harry set the pace with his hands causing Hermione to groan aloud, finally she let go and leaned in. She kissed him for what was really the first time, shoving her tongue in his mouth as she rode his cock to ecstasy, then throwing her head back she came hard, and loud.

Harry gave up and let the tingling spread, as soon as Hermione soaked him making her even wetter he came. Just as Ginny had hoped most of it washed over her clit and back onto his lap, mixing with her juices.

'Damnit Mione, that wasn't fair.' Harry said in a frustrated but happy voice. 'Now you're going to be giving me a guilt complex. I just cleared that up!' He whined.

Ginny pushed Hermione off his lap and onto the floor. Hermione looked at the girl questioningly. 'You get to use my boyfriend but you know the condition, I get to clean up what he leaves behind. Hermione slid a hand down her stomach and felt the pool of cum running down her exposed entrance.

'Oh god,' She said as Ginny dove between her legs and began licking sucking and lapping up all the moisture she could find, moaning in wonderment at the taste of the two of them combined. Hermione put a hand on her head trying to push her away but quickly wrapped her fingers into the girl's hair and pulled her closer. As Ginny's tongue pushed into her entrance Hermione came again loudly. 'Not.. Fair... Never...' She screamed incoherently as she tried to forcefully eject Ginny who had her arms wrapped around the other witches legs. As Hermione's shutters finally subsided Ginny turned around and began lick and sucking Harry's cock and balls, he fell backward with a grunt and enjoyed the sensation, he realized he was not going to be Cumming again any time soon however as his balls began to ache from emptiness.

'Water, or something, Gin I can't, not again. Starting to hurt.. Please?' He said through pleasure and pain. She finally subsided and crawled down on the floor and cuddled with Hermione. Harry rolled and looked at the two.

'Mione, you alright?' Ginny whispered loud enough for Harry to hear. The girl nodded but didn't speak.

'You enjoy that as much as I did?' The redhead asked. Again just a nod.

'You going to be a good girl and stay away from my boyfriend now?' She asked playfully.

Hermione shook her head forcefully, still not opening her eyes. 'Then I guess your just going to have to concede to my demands aren't you?' She asked.

'Ginny I... his sister... dead sexy... with another woman..' Hermione mumbled, leaving the other two only able to catch only every other word or so.

'You said your relationship with him wasn't healthy, you either fix it, or you live with the consequences. My relationship with Harry is currently healthy enough for all three of us.' Ginny said.

Harry finally spoke up. 'You two are beautiful together, that was the hottest thing I have seen and you know all my best memories. But, Hermione really, you need to break it off with him if you're going to do this behind his back.' Harry tried to insert some sanity into the situation.

She finally came around enough to hold a proper conversation. 'He knows the cons and the benefits of our relationship. When school begins we can work on making it healthy, til then I plan to enjoy the fringe benefits. As I believe he does.' She said lightly. 'Besides, so far I haven't done anything with him that I haven't accidentally done with you. Consider yourself my test environment before taking the production model to him.'

Hermione's logic was fuzzy, but for the moment Harry could care less. 'Whatever you say Mione. He told me not to say anything to him anymore, he doesn't care. I hope you two can work out but if not at least it doesn't look like this will be the reason you break up.' He took a breath and sat back up, instantly feeling the blood rush and barely avoiding toppling forward onto his face.

'I still am not making a move on you Mione, I promised. But Ginny here seems intent on including you and I won't make her unhappy.'

Ginny got up off the floor and pulled Hermione with her, they came to the bed and after pushing him on his back, they lay down on his shoulders and cuddled. 'Thank you Harry, you really are the best boyfriend ever.' Ginny said. 'You're making me fall in love with you, but I'm not there yet, and I still want you to follow the plan alright?' She asked. He nodded, still enjoying the afterglow of his orgasm.

'Whatever you say Gin, whatever you say.' He said as his member jumped up again, causing his balls to ache.

Hermione nodded as she ran a hand down his chest and stomach and fondling his cock, now that she had his permission to do so. 'As much fun as that would be Harry, I think we need to install that carpeting and make the room ready for your party. Ready to get up?' She asked.

He groaned, 'No, but we better. I really need some liquids anyway.' Both girls slowly got up and headed for their room.

'See you out there in about five minutes then?' Ginny asked. He just nodded from the bed and waved feeling the dead weight of his arm.

A/N:

Will Hermione have her wicked way with Harry dispite his protests? Is it possible to get freckles on freckles? Find out next time...

Note that I wrote this chapter two days before DrT said anything about a special diet, but I get a warm fuzzy knowing we are on the same wavelength



[**]
Sign up to rate and review this story