Harry's occlumency walls come crashing down. Hermione gives pensieve evidence.
- Great story. Have you posted this somewhere else? I swear I've read this. Thanks for all your work.
Actually, I'm taking over this story from a friend of mine who, well, didn't exactly abandon it as much as put it up for adoption. You may have read the original version last year by GuitarGurl.
- O-kay, I see where the changes from GuitatGurl's original are starting to appear and, really, I think this change fits the situation better. 'Twill be interesting to see just how matters unfold and when the perp is finally unmasked and cornered. Personally, I think a nice roast perp would do well as part of the victory party.
Yep, roast perp in a white wine sauce is my favorite.
What wine goes best with roast perp?
(#) Wonderbee31 2009-02-05 06:55:55 PMMost impressive here, and with that last awful memory, going to look forward to what happenw when both Harry and Hermione catch up with the thing. Got to say, that was a terrible moment there with Ron and Hermione, and going to be something to see when the investigation really kicks into gear.
Author's responseThanx, as always, for reading and reviewing.
It was a chapter that was difficult to write/rewrite, but now the real investigation can begin.
- Quite good chapter, wonder if Ron was really in someone else control or just a bit "pushed" to his normal behavior.
Good to see that Harry will not be using his occlumency to bottle up his emotions, was really damaging him.
Also I suppose we will know what that crimson tendrils were in future chapters, some creature a spell?
cant wait and really hope to read more.
- Really good chapter, quite crude the memory, I wonder if Ron was just "pushed" to do what he do.
I suppose we will see in future chapters what that crimson tendrils are, a creature? a spell?
cant wait to read next chapter and see what else will happen.
By the way nice the interaction between Harry and Hermione and their children, hope to see more.
Author's responseThank you for reading and reviewing. hing Ron has been the victim of a magical being that thrives on dark emotion.
hing = hint
(#) Clell65619 2009-02-06 08:02:21 AM- 'Git-ith'?
- Your crimson tendrils spark a memory of something I can't quiet put my finger one. Not HP, something sci-fi ish....
- Good story.
Now that you mention it, it does sound a bit like Heinlein's Puppet Masters.
How is Distaff Side progressing? I love that story.
- First I'm saddened at Guitargurl's departure and I hope she'll be back soon.
As for the story, I have high hopes about this and how Ron was possesed, and by whom?
I have an idea if the story does take into account the survivors from DH.
I highly anticipate a very intriguing story!
Author's responseI'm sure GuitarGurl reads these reviews and appreciates your encouraging words.
I'm keeping the basic framework for Battered Hearts intact, just editing as I go along.
- I love the Book of Harmony bit.
I love the Possessed bit, as while I think Ron's a git, I have never enjoyed the stories that paint Ron blank just because we don't like him, I need a reason to hate him dangit LoL.
Author's responseWhy am I reminded of Flip Wilson, who said "Devil made me do it!"?"
In this case, it isn't all Ron's fault.