Categories > Anime/Manga > Beyblade > kai lives to die

the bail out and the memory

by jesterofsin 0 reviews

the next part of kai lives to die

Category: Beyblade - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Kai - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-02-07 - Updated: 2009-02-08 - 491 words

0Unrated
kai awoke the next day in the cells! he had forgotten where he was till he saw the bars on the cell. he noticed to cops coming towards him to free him. ''your free lucky your friend bailed you'' the cop said. kai looked beyond confused as he got up and walked out of his cell to see the person who freed him. ''ERRRIC'' kai shouted running to attack the person that freed him but he rememberd he was in the cop station and attacking would be unwise! at any physical level be it a nudge or punch! so he halted and faked a smile and walked out the door with eric. once they got out the door eric got into a cab and signalled kai to follow and so he did. ''why did you return'' kai asked ''i want a re match'' replyd eric and kai thought back for the first time what made him what he is today!..... Kai was 12 and decided to repaire the beyblade that was soon to hold dranzer. a knock came at the window. ''check it out chad is coming to russia for the beyblade championships'' Said eric. ''cool i got my gear set up just one final installment.. there fixed it!'' kai replyd and he walked out the door... both kai and eric walked to the bba and watched the battle of there lifes. chad was beyblading the defending champion muska. muskas beyblade hit the dish zig zagged all around the dish and hit the corner of the dish in a certain way it caused his beyblade to fly into the air and crash on top of chads blade causing it to smash. after the match kai decided he wanted to be sponcerd and asked eric. ''sure it will be a blast'' eric said thinking about the money he would get if he was a pro beyblader!. kai decided to walk eric home. the next day kai got up and walked out side to erics house he saw eric trying to climb on top of his house. ''what up eric'' kai asked puzzled. ''hey kai could you help me out some drug dealers broke my beyblade and chucked it on the roof and my leg is busted after the kick it got!'' eric replyd. kai sighed and climbed up without saying a word. he picked up the gear then hopped onto the other roofs of the houses round about to grab the other peices. when he got the all he jumped onto a lamp post and slid all the way down and gave eric his beyblade back. ''thanks i gotta repair this ill meet you at mr dickinsons in an hour'' eric said. kai walked back home and told voltaire he was going to go sign up at bba to help him find the ultimate bit beast and the ultimate blade. an hour later kai got into a cab. to be continued.
Sign up to rate and review this story