Categories > Original > Romance > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

Disorder! Disorder!

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 0 reviews

Now somewhere between the sacred silence and sleep disorder, disorder, disorder

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2009-02-07 - Updated: 2009-02-08 - 1073 words

0Unrated
Eeeeyyyy, you guys! Well, I thought I might as well inform you that RyleighxTrace is coming in for a close soon. After that, it's all Margo and Sonny, yay! I was getting kinda off with their relationship. So just hang tight, MargoXSonny is really getting juicy! :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"I'm worried about him guys," Matt spoke as he put his guitar away. Derek slipped his sticks in the back of his pocket while Jon and Travis tuned their guitars.

"Sonny's getting pretty fucked up over this whole Margo thing" Derek mentioned.

"Well it's not like they asked for a baby, or epilepsy for that matter" Travis quipped.

"Yeah, but i just wish there was a way to cure it all"

"We can't let this go on guys," Matt claimed, "He wants to marry her! Look how he is now, he's only dating her! Think about marriage!"

Derek and Travis shuddered at the thought. Poor Sonny, he'd probably end up killing himself over her.

"Well, what do we do then? Buy her out?" Travis asked curiously.

"No, we gotta talk to Margo, then to Sonny" Derek planned. Matt and Jon nodded in agreement.

"Maybe we can get her to push him away or something." Jon added. All four boys nodded and put their hands in the center of a circle.

"For Sonny" They all spoke in unison.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margo washed all the plates away as Sonny exited the bathroom, brushing his teeth at same time. She dried the dishes off and turned off the water. She turned around and watched as Sonny brushed his teeth.

"I use that one, i hope you know" She giggled as she wrinkled her nose. Sonny simply shrugged his shoulders as he walked back into the bathroom and spat out the foam. He washed his face and mouth off and re-entered the room. Margo gave a little smile and looked down at the floor a little. She turned away slowly and faced the sink. Sonny cocked his head a little.

"What's wrong?" He asked curiously. Margo stroked her fingers through her hair and turned back at him. She gave another smile and shook her head.

"It's nothing, just thinking" She replied. Sonny shrugged his shoulders and walked over to her. He snaked his arms around her and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"I'm gonna go get the car, okay? We'll go to school together" Margo nodded lightly as he grabbed his keys and left the house. The minute she heard the door shut, she felt her emotions crash over her. Warm tears filled her eyes as the sound of Sonny's puking replayed in her mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INSIDE THE CAR
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margo couldn't help but think about how long Sonny had kept this from her. She knew that he had gotten thinner, but she didn't even think that he was shoving his fingers down his throat to do it. Why was he doing this? Did he really feel that ugly? How could he? He was absolute perfection! If anything, she should be the one doing this, not him!

"Babe, are you sure you're okay?" Sonny asked with concern. Margo shot her head over to him and nodded rapidly.

"Yeah, I'm okay! Are you?" Sonny raised an eyebrow and looked back onto the road. Margo took a deep breath as her stomach began to twist and tighten.

"Babes, I need to ask you something," She spoke,"Something really personal"

Sonny nodded for her to go ahead, he figured it was something girly-ish. Like, "What do guys want in girls?" or something like that.

"Are you making yourself throw up?" She asked quickly. A massive blow to sonny's heart and emotions. He froze instantly the minute her question ended. He stared directly at the road, not even taking a glance at his girlfriend. Margo waited for an answer, even though the tension in the car was so thick, she thought she would choke on it.

"No" He answered blankly. Margo felt a jab through her heart and a burst of confusion. Did Sonny Moore, her loving boyfriend, just lie to her?! She couldn't believe it! How could he?! She felt the lump in her throat grow larger by the second. She bit her lips and looked back out into the window. If she didn't get out of this car soon, she felt like she was going to explode.

Tears and hurt glazed over her eyes as they stopped in the school parking lot. As they stepped out of the car and headed to the school, Margo thought about Sonny. Why would he lie to her now? About this? She looked over at Sonny as they walked together towards the building. His long black hair covered his expression from the side. She swallowed deeply and decided to confront him again.

"Baby," She choked,"I'm going to ask you again, are you purging?"

"No! I already said it, no!" He snapped as he stopped in his tracks.

"Bullshit! I heard you in the bathroom! I heard you fucking puke!" She yelled.

"Those seizures are obviously going to your brain, cause i don't fucking do that!" He jeered back.

"Oh, so your calling me crazy then?!" Margo snapped.

"Well you must be hun, 'cause i'm not some self-conscious bullimic!"

"Well you must be hun, 'cause i'm not some fucking loon!" She mocked. Sonny let out a rigid grunt and clenched his fists together.

"Midge! I swear to god you can be such a bitch sometimes!" He yelled. Margo stood back in shock.

"I've been more than nice! More than patient with you! And all you've done is treat me like some fucking piece of shit!"

"Oh! So you regret having sex with me?! Is that it?!" She screamed.

"Precisely! I regret every fucking minute!" He yelled over her.

Her heart immediately split into two. She held back the need to smack him hard and let tears roll down her face. Sonny took deep breaths and his eyes went slightly wide. He finally realized what damage he caused.

"Midge, I didn't mean what I sai-"

WHAM! Margo's hand met with Sonny's face. He immediately jerked back and fell to the ground in shock. The pain throbbed throughout his face, heart, and body. He looked up at his girlfriend, her eyes red with tears. She clenched onto her bag tightly.

"It's over Sonny!" She screamed,"If this is what you really feel about me then IT'S OVER!"
Sign up to rate and review this story