Categories > Original > Romance > Margo & Sonny's Infinite Playlist.

What do you say we leave Californee?

by Kill-Your-Own-Chorus 2 reviews

If i leave town, would you leave along with me?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-02-07 - Updated: 2009-02-08 - 595 words

0Unrated
Trace's hands shook as he typed away on his sidekick.

Where are you? Are you okay?
- Trace.

Trace sent the message and waited for her reply. Within an instant, he recieved another message.

I'm fine. Addy and the boys got away w/ their lives.
I got out on bail by them.
- Ry xo


Trace let out a sigh of relief. He had no idea what he would do if she went to jail. Suddenly another text came in.

I heard you threw a little tantrum. ;-]
- Ry xo

----------------------------------------------------------
Who told you that?
-Trace
----------------------------------------------------------
Mason and the guys returned home a few days ago.
His mom's a big mouth and told him everything.
I had the pleasure of hearing it from him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry we couldn't leave for NY.
God, i should've ran or something.
such a fuckup sometimes.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mason's likes guys now btw.
-----------------------------------------------------------


Trace shot back a little as his eyes widened with surprise.

What?! For realz?
- Trace
---------------------------------------------------
lol. Just kidding.
had to get you off the subject, emoface.
but Addy's had his eye on him for awhile.
- Ry

----------------------------------------------------


Trace scoffed a little and shook his head.

------------------------------------
How is our little gaysian anyway?
---------------------------------------
Faboo as always.
But he still thinks we're leaving for NY

----------------------------------------
Aren't we?
----------------------------------------
It's up to you, captain. ;]
----------------------------------------

Trace looked up at his wall, the picture of him and the Bats all smiling together. Ant and Adam were holding up their middle fingers while Mason and Blake were sticking their toungues out. Ryleigh and Trace were holding each other tightly, smiling and laughing warmly. He smiled lightly and typed away on his phone.

Let's do this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RELEASE THE BATS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, does everyone have everything?" Mason asked as he packed away the last suitcase in his car. Ant pointed the video camera over to Mason.

"I think so" Mason raised a brow.

"What's that for?"

"It's Ant Cam! Our new web show!" Ant replied happily as he pointed the camera to himself.

"Today's the day where Team Clandestine embarks on an epic journ-"

"ANT SUCKS COCK!" Blake yelled as he swung his backpack over his shoulder. Ant flipped off Blake and continued to explain what was going to happen. Meanwhile, Adam and Ryleigh were peering at the map.

"We should go towards Nevada," Ry explained,"if we make limited stops, we can-"

"Hold up!!" Mason interrupted as he swiped the map,"I thought we were on an adventure?!" Ry furrowed a little and swiped the map back.

"We are! But we need to know where we're going"

"Destinations are for vacations. What we're doing, is making history" Adam peered at mason with surprise.

"That was nice," He cooed,"That'd make some good lyrics." Mason grinned geekily and winked at him. Ry rolled her eyes and ripped up the map. She let out a grunt as she threw the scraps in the air like confetti.

"If we get lost, I'm fucking suing you guys!" She yelled as she brushed past them and loaded her bags. Adam laughed as he went inside to grab the rest of his bags. Mason followed suit and offered to help him. Blake and Ant watched as the two boys walked inside.

"You think there's something going on?" Blake asked.

"Oh definitely" Ant answered. Ryleigh shut the trunk to Adams Car and leaned against it. She checked her watch and looked over at the boys.

"We should go and get Trace soon. God knows when the Cyrus Cult will be back"
Sign up to rate and review this story