Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Christmas Story

A Christmas Story

by XxSystemOfADownXx 0 reviews

Based on true events.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-02-12 - Updated: 2009-02-13 - 253 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
disclaimers; this is based on true events that happened to a girl i know.. her name was heidi..

its in franks point of view

i wrote this in rehab. this happened a while back before i got pregnant, which is soon to be my uncle and son at the same time :) love you grandpa.

============================================

i started running around the house causing our christmas village to rumble.

"it's christmas ahhhh" i screamed. my parents were trying to calm me down. i started doing a dance. cloudy, my cat, was near by and i stepped on her tail. she hissed and i laughed.

'he-frank calm down" my parents said. i started running around the house, my clothes reported to be missing. i stepped on my cat again.

"brian, do something," mom said.

"theres nothing we can do' dad said. the last thing i remembered was my dad holding me down and my mom giving me sleeping pills.

-

I woke up. OMG OMG OMG OMG it's christmas., i got up and stepped on my cat. She hissed.

"it's christmas!" i said and ran around the house as the christmas tree fell down in the background from the impact. the tree fell down on my cat. shee didn't look to well. i started running around the house again and stepped on two cats in the process.

========================================

do you guys like my story. rate and revieww as awesome. chapter 2 is gonna come up soon.

this was based on a true story that happened to me.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox heidi
Sign up to rate and review this story