Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > [x] One Life Lost, One Life Gained.

Knocked Up

by xpurplediamondsx 1 review

Michelle takes a pregnancy test...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-02-13 - Updated: 2009-02-15 - 1027 words

0TrainWreck
Hey everybody, i'm Amanda and this is my first time posting anything on this site. Um, i hope you all enjoy this story and well yeah.. here it is.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at the pink plus [+] sign that appeared on the little white sick. wow. I couldn't believe it. I was going to be a mother. Something that i was definitely not ready to be. but how.. when??

I heard a knock on the door. "Michelle, are you done yet?" I heard Diamond, my bestfriend, say from the other side of the door.

"Uh. yeah.." I said opening the door. I looked up at her and handed her the test.

"Oh My Gosh!! You're pregnant!! I knew it!" She said, jumping up and down happily.

I just looked at her and faked a smile.

"Why aren't you happy?" Diamond asked me.

I walked towards my bed and took a seat on it. She followed and did the same.

"Well, i am definitely not happy about this.. you see, when Brendon last came to visit me he was talking about how he was ready to have kids and what not, but i told him that i was not ready yet, and after that we.. did the do.. and now that i think back on it, he didn't use a condom, and i'm sure that he didn't use one on purpose, because 1. he never forgets to use one, and 2. he wants kids. and urg!! he's a dead man walking! i can't believe he did this to me Diamond! why?! urg!! i'm so pissed off man!" i yelled burrying my head in my hands, letting tears of frustration out.

"Oh c'mere girl, everything is gonna be fine" She said pulling me into a hug.

"I know it's just, i'm not ready for kids yet.." i said crying on her shoulder.

"Shh..it's okay." She spoke into my hair.

Just then i heard my phone begin to ring, it was Brendon's ring tone. OOOh he shouldn't have called. Not yet atleast. I picked up my phone and pressed talk.

"What?!" i yelled.

"Hey.. babe? what's wrong?" He asked, his voice filled with confusion.

"You fuckin' knocked me up! that's what's wrong!!" i yelled.

"I.. I did??" he asked, i could her the smile in his voice.

"Yes, you did! you fuckin' asswhole!! ho.. how could you do this to me Brendon?? and after we talked about it too?"

"I.. I'm sorry babe, i didn't think that it would really happen, i just.. i'm sorry" he said sincerely.

I stayed silent.

"Look, i called to tell you that i'm on my way home, we're finally finished with the tour, and um, here.. Ryan wants to talk to you" he said.

"Hello?" Ryan spoke into the phone. I cleared my throat.

"Hey.." I said.

"Hey, damn girl, you were yelling pretty loud there, i feel sorry for Brendon here" he said, trying to make me laugh.

"Yeah, well if you feel sorry for him now, wait untill he comes home, then you'll really feel sorry for him" I said in a serious tone.

"Oh, damn, well, look.. it's not that bad, you know, having a kid and all, i mean look at Lyric.. she's amazing, I don't know what me and Diamond would do with out her, she makes us so happy, i'm sure that when you have your kid, she or he is gonna make you and Bren happy aswell, trust me on this Chelly" Ryan said.

I sighed.

"I know Ryro, it's just that.. right now is not the time that i wanna have kids, i'm only 22 years old" I said.

"Diamond and I are only 23 and Lyric is 4" He said.

"Yeah, but that's you guys, and besides, the reason that i'm mad is because Brendon knocked me up on purpose, and right after we had just talked about me not being ready to have kids too" I said, getting a little angry. Ryan let out a deep sigh.

"Well, I kind of understand your situation i guess, you have the right to be mad" He said.

"Yeah, i do" i said.

"Ow! hey, what the hell man??" I heard Ryan say.

I heard some arguing going on and then silence.

"Hello?" i said into the phone.

"Hello? oh, sorry about that um, yeah, hey is Diamond with you?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, she's right here" i said.

"Oh, can i talk to her please" he said.

"Yeah, hold on" i said.

I handed Diamond the phone.

"Ryan" I said when she asked me who it was. She took the phone and said..

"Hey babe"

"Yeah, she's sleeping"

"What? really?? that's great babe!"

"Ok, I Love you too"

"Bye"

She handed me back the phone and said that Brendon wanted to talk to me.

"Hello" i said bluntly.

"Babe, um i'll be home in about ten minutes, so we can talk about the baby and everything else, okay?" he said.

"Mhm" i said.

"Alright, bye, i love you" he said.

"Bye" i said and pressed end call.

I looked at Diamond and sighed. "I don't know what to do about him.." i said.

"Girl, i think you should take it easy on him.. be happy, you guys are gonna be parents, i'm finally gonna be an auntie.. more like a godmother, and all the guys are gonna be uncles, and Lyric is finally gonna have someone to play with, and.. you should be happy about this girl, i mean just think about it.. a little Brendon, or a little Michelle running around.. i'm sure you're gonna love being a mother" Diamond said.

I let out a small smile and put a hand over my stomach.

"Hey, there's that smile" Diamond said.

I laughed.

"Thanks Diamond" I said.

"No problem girl" She said, getting up from the bed. "I'm gonna go put Lyric's things in the car so when Brendon and Ryan get here we can just go, and leave you two to talk alone" she said walking out of the door.

I just smiled and nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it. please don't forget to review.. i enjoy reading comments :)
Sign up to rate and review this story