Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Love Slave/I Don't Care

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Rose and Pete start up another trip to Emo-Love Country, but then Ashlee interrupts everything. Read and review, people!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-02-15 - Updated: 2009-02-15 - 1158 words - Complete

0Unrated
Love Slave/I Don't Care:

Love Slave:

The morning came in a rush as usual. Rose and Pete awoke in each other's arms.

"Morning," Rose whispered to him.

"Good morning," he whispered back. They shared a sweet morning kiss. Pete took a while to stare at his girl. She always had a lovely face. He decided that he would like to see it more often. Rose lightly kissed him on the nose.

"I love you," she whispered to him. Pete smiled at her warmly.

"I love you too," he said. The minutes were so thick and long in the air. Anything could go at that second. Pete and Rose just couldn't resist any longer. They suddenly began making out once again. It was just as hot as last night. Both knew that such hot make out sessions led to great boning. Pete felt himself getting hard again and Rose was getting wet for him. This could lead to another hot romp of passion in bed. Then, they heard a stumble out in the hall. The couple broke off the kiss and looked up quickly. The party was over.

"Ashlee's back!" Pete whispered. Rose looked at him slightly worried.

"Oh no!" she whispered. "What should I do?" Pete looked at her smiling.

"I'll stall her for time," he said. "Then you get dressed and I'll text you on when to leave." Rose nodded at him.

"Okay," she said. Then, Pete climbed out of the bed. He quickly got dressed and headed out the door. Rose watched him in silence. In the hallway, Ashlee was walking back to the room. She had a good night out. Now, the pregnant woman just wanted to spend the morning with her (ex-) husband. To her surprise, Pete ran out to greet her.

"Pete," she said. "What are you doing out here? I thought you would be sleeping in by now!" Her (ex-) husband gave her a shrug.

"Didn't feel like it," he said. Ashlee looked at him for a moment. This all seemed a little odd. Pete was not a morning person at all. So what was he doing up so early.

"Say," Pete spoke up. "Have you had breakfast yet?"

"No," Ashlee said. "Why?" Her (ex-) husband smiled at her warmly.

"Great!" he said. "Let's have breakfast together!" Ashlee smiled at that one.

"Ooo!!!" she said. "Let's eat outside! It's very lovely today!"

"Sure!" Pete said. "Anything you like!" Ashlee was overjoyed.

"Yay!" she called out as she clapped her hands together. She hugged her (ex-) husband happily. Pete hugged her back lightly. He was counting down how long it would take Rose to get up and get dressed. The bassist took his (ex-) wife down to the cafe area in the hotel. They all bought their breakfast and went outside near the pool area in the back side of the hotel. Ashlee picked out the table. It was the table with the view. How did we all guess? The (ex-) couple set out the little picnic and sat down. But before they could eat, Pete "remembered" something right away.

"Ash!" he said aloud. "There is something I have to check on really quick. The cell phone reception is really bad in this spot." His soon-to-be ex looked at him slightly crushed. She was pouting at him even. Pete shook his head at her gently.

"It'll only take a couple of seconds!" he assured her. Ashlee sighed in defeat.

"Okay," she said. Pete smiled at her warmly. He gently tapped her on the cheek.

"It won't take me long," he said. "I promise." Then, the emo bassist got up and disappeared around the corner. Ashlee tried to watch after him, but he was out of sight now. When Pete made it around the corner, he looked around for a quick second. Once it was all clear, he pulled out his sidekick and opened it up. The man wrote a quick text message to Rose. When he was done, Pete hit the send button with a smile on his face.

In the room, Rose was up and finishing getting dressed when her phone buzzed. She hurried over to her phone and pulled it out of her pursue. The journalist opened it up wide.

"All clear! See you tonight!" was the message. Rose smiled to herself warmly. "So will I?" she thought. Then, the journalist grabbed her purse and walked out of the room casually. She left the hotel through the front way without any questions asked to her. Once she was out, the woman was free to go. The love affair was over, for now anyway.

I Don't Care:

I made it back over to Ashlee as I put my phone into my pocket. She looked up at me happily.

"Everything okay?" she asked me. I smiled at her warmly.

"Everything is great!" I replied.

"That's good," she said. I sat down with her and we had breakfast. The morning was a nice time. Ashlee did most of the talking while I listened to her. However, my mind was elsewhere at the moment. I was thinking about Rose again. I wanted to hit that again so badly. Rose was just that addictive in bed. She was more than a gorgeous playmate of course. Rose was my best friend, lover, and soul mate all rolled into one. Now, I am not comparing my wife to my lover. They are completely two different people. That would be like comparing a chocolate to a prime rib beef steak. It just doesn't work that way.

But it was great last night with Rose. I want to experiment with her more often. She seems so innocent on the surface. That is just an act however. Rosie is really a kinky freak in the bedroom. We both can't seem to get enough of each other. I just have to see her again soon. It has to be tonight. I can't really wait long for her. I need her that badly. But what am I going to do about Ashlee? Ah, that's a problem right there. How do I get away from her for the night? I could talk to Patrick and Gabe since they seem to know something about. But will they actually help me in this case? There is only one way to see...

"Pete!" I heard someone call to me. I quickly returned to Earth and saw Ashlee sitting in front of me staring right at me. She was looking concerned.

"Yes?" I asked her quickly.

"Are you listening to me?" my wife asked me. I nodded at her without thinking.

"Yes," I said again. "Yes I am!" Ashlee smiled at me kindly.

"Okay," she said. Then, she continued to talk on during breakfast. I listened on again. Oh well, plans with Rose will have to wait until later. But for right now, I'm with Ashlee. Just the way it is supposed to look.

I Want Out
Sign up to rate and review this story