Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Breakeven

by PumpkinPiex 2 reviews

Frank destroyed Mikey's world, can he repair it?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-02-17 - Updated: 2009-02-17 - 593 words - Complete

0Unrated
One night. One night was all it took for you - my beautiful Frankie to bring me to the point of ecstasy and bring me back down with a crash.

We were in the alley behind the club because you wanted a cigarette. Completely wasted you wanted to ‘go back to your place’, with your cheeky wink, irresistible smile and infectious laugh I couldn’t resist. I had waited for this moment for so long, no way could I turn you down.

Only bliss was the right word. You carefully prepared me, knowing I was worried you were gentle and talked softly to me. Slowly as you thrust into me you built up a rhythm. We were physically and emotionally connected now. It didn’t take you long to find my spot. With every thrust you sent waves of pleasure through me and my back arched asking for more. Your face was concentrated as you focused on making this intense for the both of us. The muscles in my stomach began to tense, I couldn’t prolong the experience any longer – and neither could you. As I came I felt you fill me and no words were appropriate for what I felt, I was blind to everything but you.

As you laid next to me exhausted I felt your hand squeeze mine, and you whispered “I love you”.
“Frankie…I love you too.” That was the last sound made before the unexpected happened.

My brother came home. High as a kite he began to scream. I had no idea; Frank and Gerard – my best friend and brother. If I’d have had any idea I would have never of let that happen.

Running as fast as I could I never wanted to stop, my body couldn’t physically carry on, my mind still racing I collapsed in a park. I didn’t know where I was and I didn’t care. It wasn’t safe to be somewhere unknown in Jersey, but I couldn’t think straight. I just wanted solitude.

My world had fallen apart. I realised that a heart doesn’t break even. A piece had gone to Frank, Gerard had cruelly stolen a piece, and the fragment I was left with was beating at ten times its normal rate. It was only there to keep me alive. The jagged pieces could be repaired but I doubted it would me anytime soon. My trust in humanity was shattered.

Frank turned up. I don’t know how he found me…maybe he really cared. He crouched down beside me and revealed to me the secrets of his heart. I knew he cared now. He was only with Gerard to try and decimate his feelings for me, yet no matter how hard he tried to fool himself he was in love with Gerard there was always a small piece of him thinking of me.

Something had to change. I would be okay. No one could hurt me anymore, I wouldn’t let them. I knew Frank loved me and I had a new sense of security sat in the park.

The pieces of my heart are not completely fixed, but for now I’m happy. I’m with Frank and we’re completely in love. I’ll be with him for as long as I want him. Nothing can change us. The only thing missing in my life is Gerard, he refuses to speak to either of us, but maybe, one day he’’ realises he misses us too and come back…just maybe.
Sign up to rate and review this story