Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heartless

Tears Don't Fall, They Crash Around Me.

by MyFamousLastWords 1 review

Mikey.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-02-17 - Updated: 2009-02-17 - 1107 words

0Unrated
I saw down beside Mikey a minute after he had started crying and asked him, "Whats wrong?"

He replied to me, "nothing." Completely in tears.

I looked at him.

"I'm not loved enough in my family!" he sobbed.

"Of course you are Mikey, why would you think that you aren't?" I asked him.

"Because Gerard always gets the best things and I never get anything!"

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like anything basically!" He replied. "Like girls and good looks and anything better than I would ever get, or anything better than I would ever dream of!" he said still in tears.

"That does not mean too much" I said to him. "I mean you don't get hurt or anything" I said.

He looked at me with a disgusted face.

I looked at him back with a worried face.

Mikey and I started talking and I asked him to come over to my house.

We went up to my room and talked and then watched a little T.V.

One thing led to another and Mikey and I were going out!

I was actually quite worried incase of what Gerard might think.

Me going out with his younger brother!

I think in his mind that would be really disturbing.

I walked Mikey home and I walked home myself and this time I went inside the house.

The next morning I sat up on my bed with my new laptop and started talking with Bob and Alaina on MSN.

We were having good conversation until Laura signed on.

Her pet hamster died last night when she go into her house.

We all tried to make her cheer up, but for the first half an hour it didn't work.

Bob told her a funny joke and that really made her cheer up.

She invited me and Fionnuala to go into town with her next Saturday and we all went in.

We seen Mikey and Ray walking in Stiletto and decided to go in after them.

Mikey started talking to me and he told me, "I told Ray that we were going out with eachother is that okay?"

"Of course it is, I'm not going to be ashamed that Ray knows your my boyfriend." I said to him.

I thought he might have taken it the wrong way and thought that I was ashamed to been seen in public (well Stiletto) with me, but he just smiled at me and put his arm around me.

We walked out of Stiletto and seen Alaina and Gerard walking down the street holding hands!

Mikey and I ran over to them and said, "Well we see that you guys are going out"

"Mikey I was ment to tell you but I was a bit scared you made fun of me" Gerard said worried.

Mikey replied to him, "Its okay but I need to tell you something, me and Rachel are going out too"

Mikey felt very proud at that point.

We came home from the town and Mikey and I walked to the beach.

(That was a little thing we planned on doing each time we had the chance and if one of us went missing you would find us on the beach.)

We watched the waves as we normaly would and we walked along the beach for a while.

We went home and I sat on my laptop on MSN and talked to Frank for about an hour.

I signed of MSN and I thought to myself if Mikey was happy incase he wasn't being loved as much as he told me.

I called him.

Noone answered for the first few rings.

Soon Mikey answered the phone.

"Hello" he said.

"Hey, what's up?" I replied.

"Umm, nothing much, I'm quite bored though I'm happy you called"

"Good, I was just a little worried, I just wanted to make sure you were happy. I got a little worried after what you told me, I just wanted to make sure you were okay"

We talked for a while then Mikey had to hang up.

I got worried, but at least I knew that he was happy enough that I called him ealier.

I signed back onto MSN and Fionnuala and Laura were on.

I started talking to them fir a while then I got tired.

I signed off again and went to bed.

I texted Mikey again, but he didn't reply for ages.

I tried calling him, he didn't answer.

I thought to myself that something bad might have happened to him.

I tried calling Gerard, his phone was switched off.

I was really frightened.

I went straight to they're house and knocked on their door.

Gerard answered the door.

"Wheres Mikey? I tried to call him for ages!" I asked quite worried.

Gerard tried to talk to me but I hear screams and bad noises in the background.

He took me to the beach and talked to me.

"Mikey gets abused, well, abused is such a harsh word" Gerard explained. I didn't like where this was going at all.

"He..."

"I know Gerard, he told me" I told him. I just got a bit too worried and I wanted to make sure he was okay."
"You don't get abused do you Gerard?" I asked him.

"No." He said.

"THEN WHY DOES MIKEY?!" I screamed all over the beach.

Gerard told me.

"Because our parents only wanted one child, me, and they never wanted another child, but Mikey was born and they couldn't cope with another child so they tried to 'get rid' of Mikey by abusing him and hope he will die some day, one way or another." He told me.

"Thats terrible!" I screamed.

"I know" said Gerard, "I try to stop them sometimes but they hurt me."

"Oh my God, have you not told the neighbours or called the cops or the NSPCC?" I asked.

"You wouldn't even dare and please don't Rachel, everything should be sorted out...Eventually, don't worry you will be able to see Mikey in school on Monday, I'm sure he wouldn't want to go out tomorrow."


________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah. There is the next chapter! Woo.
Rachel! You should get your own damn account! I have to copy it and then type it out! Damn.
Anyway. Yeah, Rachel does have a pretty sick mind with the whole abusment thing. :(
Anyway! Stiletto is a shop by the way. Just incase! I don't know if you guys have that shop in America. Its like Hot Topic only like not as big and its less knowen and hasn't got as much stuff as HT...Yeah.
R&R Please! Rachel would be very happy! (:
Sign up to rate and review this story