Categories > Original > Horror

The Game Master

by lost_in_the_shuffle 0 reviews

Want To Play A Game?

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-02-18 - Updated: 2009-02-18 - 352 words

0Unrated
THE INVITATION
Alica noticed the man right away, it was hard not to. He obviously didn't fit in with normal after work white collar people that came to Gracie's after work.
He was pale, almost albino like, with long black hair and piercing blue eyes. Alica noticed him then forgot about him almost immediately, although later she would wish she hadn't.
Instead she concentrated on what was going on around her, the good looking guy who was flirting with her at the bar. So when the hand touched her arm, she jumped and spilled her drink.
Turning the angry retort she was going to make died, because behind her, stood the man, the one she had noticed before and something in his eyes made her go hot and cold at the same time.
"Want to play a game?" He asked, so low at first that she wasn't sure she heard him right.
"What?" She asked and his hold on her arm tightened.
"Do you want to play a game?" He asked louder and she felt a chill go down her spine.
"Get the fuck away from me pervert," she yelled and tried to yank her elbow free.
He just smiled, "I can't," he said. "That's not how it goes."
Alica yanked at her arm again, looking frantically around, hoping someone would notice, that someone would help her. To her surprise no one was paying attention to them and she looked back at the man.
"No one can help you now Alica," he said in a low voice and she felt another chill go down her spine.
He started to drag her out of the bar and Alica fought him, finally yanking her arm free.
"I'm not going anywhere with you," she said, "obviously you're some sick stalker."
She turned around, then stepped back in horror as he was suddenly behind her.
"This is how it works Alica," he said. "I ask and you have to play."
Alica glared at him, "and what if I don't?" She asked in a challenging voice and he smiled again.
"Quite simple," he said softly, "you die."
Sign up to rate and review this story