Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A different reality

Chapter 3

by assuming_she_is_dead 1 review

England

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2009-02-20 - Updated: 2009-02-20 - 1282 words

0Unrated
My PC's fixed yay! Well kind of. This is only half of it the other parts on my mum PC and she's using it right now.
enjoy. By the way, personally i think this part is really crap so sorry if it is.

Chapter 3


Man it was cold in England. I stood out side the airport while I pulled my jacket tight around me trying to protect myself from the harsh wind and the rain that fell like icy daggers. I didn't even know where I was heading.

I yawed loudly and hopped onto the blue bus ahead of me, with no idea where it would take me.

"Where you heading?" the diver asked looking at me.

"Umm" I looked up at the timetable, "Maidenhead" I said with out really thinking. I paid him the money and clambered into the back of the bus, pulling the small suitcase behind me. As I went I made sure that the fat guy hadn't gotten on as well, because for one thing I really didn't like him.

Maidenhead. The name sounded familiar to me. Wasn't it near Reading or something? I stared out of the window at dull looking sky. I hopped it was, we, Ray, Bob, Frank and me, had met a few friends there a few months back. After a good gig and party they said that we were welcome there any time. I wondered if that offer still stood. Even so, it seemed rude just to barge in there with no warning, and I wasn't that type of person.

As the bus pulled in to Maidenhead town centre I had made up my mind and I would call them in the morning. Besides there must be a hotel somewhere around here, right? Unluckily for me if there was it was going to be a problem to find since I had only been to Maidenhead once and it hadn't struck me as a nice place at night, which, unfortunately for me, it was. The wind had died down and the rain had stopped which I was grateful for.

The town centre was practically empty as I walked down it. It was weird really since it was only 8pm and I was used to places being full still at this time. I move to the other side of the street. I didn't like the look of the kids on the other side of the road one bit.
There was about seven of them, in trackies and football tops and acting "hard". They looked like, what Mark had called them, oh what was it? Umm...chavs. He had also said to avoid them because some of the laws in England are screwed and, being an adult, you can't give them a swift kick in the balls and punch in the gob to knock some sense into them, unless you want to get arrested. Oh, by the way Mark is the friend I was talking about. He's a nice guy.

They were also smoking and drinking, what it was I don't know and I really don't care. Drink destroyed my brother, changing him completely, I don't even know who the hell he is any more. I guess it's one of the reasons MCR doesn't exist any more. Damn I'm doing it again aren't I? Stupid.

Right, okay. Hotel... got to go and find one. Unfortunately there’'s a small catch to that, how the hell do you find a hotel when it's late, 10:45 I think, and you have no idea where you are? Personally I have no idea so I'm going to keep walking this way until I ether find one, fall asleep or crash into something. Most likely the last one, although I hope not since that would hurt.

I let out a large yawn. Okay I had been walking for what? I squinted down at my watch. 10 minutes! You're kidding me; it seemed more like an hour. Another yawn escaped me as I passed a bus stop and I decided to sit down and re think my plan since this really wasn't working.

"Ahh cold" I yelped jumping off the seat in shock. I really hadn't expected it to be THAT cold. I slowly settled myself back down on the seat and waited of the cold feeling to leave my ass. I lent back on the plastic shelter. "Isn't it funny that you don't realise how stupid something is until you've gone too far. I mean look at me! I'm sitting in a bus stop, in the rain, talking to myself," I laughed, man anyone would think I'm crazy. "Huh... I never thought about what to do when I actually got here. Man Gerard would laugh his head off if he saw me here...I did not just say his name..."

I rubbed me eye trying not to close them. I really didn't want to sleep there but it was becoming clear that I had little chose; also there was nowhere open that sold coffee. I let my eyes slid close and sleep consumed me.



Poke. Poke.
"Oww." I mumbled, what the hell? "OWW!" I felt another jab at my arm. I opened my eyes, unsure of where I was or what was going on. The first question on my mind was, "who the hell are you?" I asked rubbing my arm.

The old lady, wearing a lime green coat, didn't seem to realise I was awake and continued her jabbing with a walking stick.

"Okay, okay I'm awake!" I grumbled pushing the walking stick away. Seriously what is it with people waking me up? Do I not deserve a good amount of sleep, okay I probably don't and it's not like sleeping in a bus stop can be classed as a good place to sleep, but that really isn't the point.

"Oh sorry dear," seriously dear? "I had my head in the clouds, they're all pink and fluffy ya know."

"Right..."

"And it's just your sleeping in a bus stop."

"Really?" Man I do have eyes. I yawn, stood up and stretched. "Sorry, I'm gonna get coffee." I said to the strange lady and began to walk towards the some café up ahead.



"Hey Mark how are you?" I spoke into the phone as I sat in the warmth of the café. I sipped at my coffee as I waited for a reply; I think he was trying to remember who I was.

"...Mikey! Dude it's too early for my brain to work. How's things?"

"Good. Umm... I was wondering...can I stay for a while...please."

"Sure Dude. But...err...it's a whole different crowd here now. Thought I'd warn you."

"Okay... How comes?"

"Well it's weird really, everyone seems to be heading for fame. Lucy's modelling in London, Alex, the lucky bitch, got a scholarship to Oxford. Jake's touring and making it big, and Matt's designing some big building in Scotland. So yeah dude... it's only me left. I feel kinda left out."

"That sucks"

"But the new guys are great too! I heard about MCR, sorry dude."

"Yeah well ya know these thing happen, gotta get over them. Mark, one thing, I don't want these other guys to know who I really am."

"Okay... I can do that. But you're telling me why when I pick you up. See you outside the cinema in lets say 15 minutes."

"Kay, bye." I said.

"See ya dude."

I drank the rest of my coffee and made my way to the cinema. It was a shame it took less than fifteen minutes to walk there, more like 2 really, since it was cold, boring and I had no coffee or the money to buy more.
Sign up to rate and review this story