Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > [x] The New Kid On The Block.

Meeting Ryan

by xpurplediamondsx 0 reviews

read.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-02-22 - Updated: 2009-02-22 - 645 words

0Unrated
"BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-" Kelly slammed her hand on the snooze buttuon of her alarm clock. She opened her eyes and read the time. 5:30 A.M.

She sighed, threw the covers off of her, and sat up on her bed. She turned her alarm clock off so it wouldn't keep going off and walked toward her closet.

"What shall I wear today?" she asked herself as she looked through her small variety of clothing.

"I guess this will do" She said, taking out a pair of tight, blue skinny jeans, a white v-neck shirt, and a pair of white vans.

She made her bed and set her outfit for the day down on it.

She walked towards her closet and grabbed a pair of white ankle socks, white panties, and a white bra. She took them with her inside her bathroom and turned on the shower.

She walked toward the sink, brushed her teeth and washed her perfectly smooth, light brown, face. Afterwards she jumped inside the shower. When she was finished she grabbed her white towel and dried her body, then she wrapped it around her dark brown, almost black hair. She grabbed her robe and wrapped it around her body.

She walked towards the counter and grabbed her victoria's secret pear lotion, she took her robe off and hung it on the hook that was located behind her bathroom door. She rubbed the lotion on her body, face, and feet. Afterwards, she pulled on her panties, bra, and socks and pulled her robe on and walked out of her bathrrom.

She walked towards her vanity and grabbed her comb, she swept it through her long, straight, dark brown hair.Then she put gel in her hair and pulled her hair into a messy, but cute ponytail, leaving her straight, side bangs out. Her usual look.

She walked towards her bed and got dressed. She put on some deodorant and then apllied some chapstick to her lips. She grabbed her black JanSport backpack and walked out of her room.


She walked downstairs, towards the kitchen and grabbed a poptart out of the cabinet.

"Goodmorning sweetie" Her mother said from the table.

"Morning mom" Kelly said as she grabbed a caprisun out of the refrigerator.

She looked at the clock which read 6:43. She took a seat at the table and began eating her breakfast.

"So how is school?" her mother asked, turning the page in the fashion magazine that she was looking at.

"School is school" Kelly replied.

"Mm, hey sweetie, i've been meaning to tell you that i'm going on a business trip to Europe next weekened, are you ok staying here by yourself or would you rather go to grandmas's?" Her mother asked.

"Mom, i'm sixteen years old, I think I can handle a weekened here by myself" Kelly said.

"Alright, alright, just checking" her mother said.

"Ok, well i'll be on my way now" Kelly said getting up from her chair and giving her mother a kiss on the cheek.

"Have a nice day honey! goodbye!" Her mother yelled as Kelly made her way towards the door.

"Bye mom!" Kelly yelled back, as she closed the door behind her.

Kelly made her way towards the bus stop and waited a good five minutes untill the bus showed up. She walked inside and showed the driver her bus pass. The driver nodded and typed something into this little machine. She walked all the way towards the back
of the bus and took a seat.

Not many kids from Kelly's school took the bus, considering that she lived in a rich neighborhood and went to a rich kids school.

Kelly's mother was a very rich woman and had promised to buy Kelly a car when she got her permit, but Kelly still hadn't even taken a drviver's ed class.

-------------
i'll finish tomorrw... sorry :)
Sign up to rate and review this story