Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Dying Romance

Forever and Always

by MCRz_babe 0 reviews

“I know…” frank whispered. “Know what?” I asked in confusion “That it’s hard to believe that she is still human.” He commented.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-02-26 - Updated: 2009-02-26 - 902 words

0Unrated
FRANKS POV:

He proposed! He proposed to me! I would never had believed it if I wasn’t looking at the ring he held in his hand, ready to put on my shaking finger.

“Keep still babe, or I won’t be able to get the ring on silly.” Gerard said as a tear fell from my eye. Gerard slid the ring on. A perfect fit. I thought to myself as Gerard brought a hand up to cup my face.

“I love you Frank. I always will. And now, we can spend forever and ever together.” He said, wiping away the blood and licking it.

“W-What about Lizzy?” I asked. I mean, wouldn’t be strange if she found out that he father is married to another man?

“She’s too young to understand now. And when she gets older, she might get a little…”

“Confused?” I offered

“Yeah. But that doesn’t matter now. We’ll cross that bridge when we get there.” He said, giving me a tight cuddle. “I was wondering, maybe we can take Lizzy out for a while.” Gerard suggested.

“You’re forgetting she’s still human hun.” I reminded him.

“Oh yeah. Then, do you wanna go for a walk?”

“I’m not a dog Gee.”

“Of corse you are! You’re my bitch!” Gerard said as his grip on me tightened

“Oh! Oh I'm not talking to you! Let me go!” I said as Gerard’s grip got even tighter, which I didn’t think was possible.

“Nope!” He said with a giggle.

“No! Let me go!” I cried out again. “AAAHHHH!!!!” I yelled as Gerard started to tickle me. “NO!!!! NOOO!!!!”

“There is no escaping Frankie!” Gerard said and attempting an ‘evil’ laugh.

“Daaadyyy…”

Gerard stopped tickling me and we looked over to the doorway, where we saw Lizzy standing there rubbing sleep out of her eyes.

“Aww honey, did we wake you?” Gerard asked her, putting me down and walking over to her, me following close behind. With a small nod of her head, Gerard picked her up and gave her a hug. “Come on. Back to bed.”
“Can Fwank wead me a book?” she asked innocently.

“Sure. If it’s ok with him.” Gerard said, looking at me.

“Of corse I will.” I said, following them back into Lizzy’s room. I walked passed Gerard to pull the sheets of Lizzy’s bed back. Gerard gently put her down and pulled the sheets up.

“Can you read me ‘Cindawella’ pwease?” she asked me.

“Of corse I can Lizzy.” I walked to her bag and got out a thick book, full of fairytales that Gerard had given to her. I flipped open to the first page of Cinderella.

“Once upon a time in a kingdom far, far away…”






GERARDS POV

“There was a young girl who lived with her wicked stepmother and her two ugly stepsisters…”

I watched from the doorway as frank continued to read ‘Cinderella’ to Lizzy. I felt a tear run down my face at the beautiful site. A small smile crept on Lizzy’s face as she fell asleep again.

“You know Frank,” I began as we sat down on the couch in the living room. “I don’t think we’re going to have any problems with Lizzy after we get married.”

“What makes you say that Gee?” he asked me.

“The way she smiled when you were reading to her.”

“You really think that she’ll be alright with it when she gets older?”

“Defiantly.” I said, giving him a peck on the top of his head. We sat on the couch and watched television for an hour before Frank spoke up.

“I'm bored.” He said, looking up at me. “Can we go out for a while?”

I looked behind me at the clock to check the time.

“It’s 1.30. I think we can go for a quick walk before the sun comes up.”

“Yay! Oh, but what about Lizzy?” he asked me as we got up.

“What about Lizzy?”

“Will she be alright here by herself?”

“I'm sure she will be. She’s dead asleep after all.”

“Shouldn’t we check on her just encase?” he said, already walking to her room.

“Alright then.” I said following him.

Frank opened the door only enough for me and him to poke our heads in. she was fast asleep. So peaceful. Her details were so defined. It was hard to believe that she is still human.

“I know…” frank whispered.

“Know what?” I asked in confusion

“That it’s hard to believe that she is still human.” He commented.

“Wow, that’s exactly what I was just thinking.” I said, shutting the door behind us as we walked down the hallway.

“Thinking? You said it out loud. Didn’t you?” He said, becoming more confused than me.

“N-No…” I stuttered, until it finally hit me. My eyes widened as I realised it.

“Uh, why are you looking at me like that Gee?”

“Your powers…” I whispered.

“P-Powers?”

“Oh my God Frankie! Your powers are finally setting in!” I said as I hugged him tightly.

“Uh, Gee? Can’t. breathe.”

“Oh, sorry.” I laughed. “Come on. I tell you on our walk.”










AN: Hey guys! I'm back again to continue the story! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Keep watch for the next chapter! Rate and Review!

Kay
xx
Sign up to rate and review this story