Categories > Original > Romance

Falling in love with you

by Drewx2 0 reviews

This is the love story of Chantell Daniels and Darell Johnson. Teenage love,lust,much more.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-02-26 - Updated: 2013-04-21 - 1453 words

0Unrated
It's the first day of middle school and I walk into the giant building looking like a scared animal. I have no clue where I'm suppose to be and I'm getting shoved around by a sea of unfamiliar faces trying to get to their destination.Suddenly,I am knocked off my feet by an older boy chasing his friend and my binder and all its contents go flying. As I sit on the laminate floor, a dark shadow casts over me. I look up into dark brown eyes and start to get butterflies in my stomach. He was gorgeous and from the "Hi" and "Nice to meet you" I knew I was hooked. I, Chantell Daniels was in love.

4 Years Later:
"Happy Anniversary babe!"
"Darell it's not our anniversary."
"Not technically...but on this day four years ago I helped you to your feet when that guy knocked you down."
"Awwww,you remember how we met!"
"I'd never forget that. You had on a yellow shirt,dark jeans,and your hair was down. It sort of flowed down your shoulders."
"That is just so sweet Rell" I say placing a kiss upon his lips.
"I love you Chantell,for always and forever."
"I love you too Mr.Johnson." I say smiling.

"Alright you two,it's time for Darell to go on home now" Informs my mother standing in the living room entrance.
"I'll walk ya to the door Rell" I say jumping up from my couch.
"Alright."
Darell and I stand at my front door staring at each other.
"Is she looking babe?" I ask him.
"Nope." he answers peering over my shoulder.
"Okay,then come closer." I say slyly.
I pull Dayrell into a tight embrace as he wraps his arms around my waist.
I wrap my arms around his neck and let him kiss me passionately.
"I just wanted a kiss, I wasn't expecting all that. Was that tongue?!"
"Too much?"
"No,just right." he answers smiling.
I open the door and watch as Darell walks down my driveway and disappears into the darkness.

I turn around and meet my mom's gaze.
"I love him" I blurt.
"I know and dating for four years is a long time Chantell. All through middle school and nearly half of high school I mean. Will it last through college too?"
"I sure hope so momma. I really do."
My mother just nods and watches as I take the stairs up to my room.

After I take a shower,I lie in bed thinking of Darell and hoping he appears in my dreams when I close my eyes.
I awake the next morning with a smile across my face until I see a someone standing over me with a frown.
"Daddy?"
"Your mom told me that boy was over here last night. We don't need to have THE TALK do we?"
"Ugh. Dad,from you no!"
"Well,I'm just making sure."
"Don't worry daddy,I'm not going to do anything with anyone until there's a ring on this finger" I say lifting my left hand.
"That's my girl." He says kissing my forehead.
"And that's my daddy." I say laughing.
"Don't you forget it." He says closing my door upon his exit.

The day was Saturday and I planned to meet Sorena and Kelly at the movies.
We always catch an early show so I got dressed quickly and was ready and in the car with my mom within an hour. She dropped me off and waved at us as she headed back towards home.
The second she gets out of sight Kelli turns to Sorena and asks "Are the boys here yet?"
Sorena quickly scans the sidewalk and points to where a group of boys stand and heads towards them. They all turn as we approach and I walk into Darell's outstretched arms. I look at my girls with their boyfriends Trey and Raymond. I know this is gonna be a fun day.

During the movie, Darell wraps his arm around me and pulls me close.At the romantic scenes we turn towards each other and kiss.
"Love birds" Says Trey.
"Yeah you guys get a room!" says Sorai.
Darell looks at me and says "Want to?"
"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Whispers an elderly lady behind us.
I turn and mouth sorry to her and she nods then points to the screen.
I make sure the rest of the movie is silent.

After the movie,Darell,Trey,and Raymond start talking but it ceases when I walk to his side.
"What were you guys talking about? huh?"
Trey and Raymond get this embarassed look on their faces and turn to walk away.
"Huh Darell?" I say again waiting on an answer.
"Just guy stuff babe don't worry bout it." he replies.
"If you say so" I say grabbing his hand and walking out the theater.
Kelly,Sorena,Trey,and Raymond want to go to Young's soul food but Darell and I want to spend some time together.
"Don't do anything we wouldn't do." Sorena and Kelly say in unison.
"Yeah bruh." Raymond says opening the door for Kelly as his mom pulls up to a halt.
All of them soon hop in Mrs.Wells Escalade and pull off mouth's ready for a juicy piece of fried chicken and creamy mac and cheese.

"Hey,homecoming is coming up Telly. Do you want to go?"he asks.
"Do I want to go or do I want to go with you?" I respond.
"Oh,so you're going to thug me like that?" he says sounding hurt.
"Babe,I'm just playing! I'd love to go with you." I exclaim.
"Alright,so you wanna go back to my place or what?"he says casually.
"Yeah,I could help your mom make dinner. You know last time she said she was dying for another woman in the kitchen."
"My parents aren't home." he says slowly letting it sink in.
"Oh." I say a little hesitant and unsure of his intentions.
"Rell,you know we're not allowed to see each other when there's no adult in the house." I tell him as if he didn't already know.
"I know.What?You don't trust me? Plus my brother's home." he says.
Darell's brother was 18 and a senior in high school. His Name was Tyler.
"I do trust you,fine let's go."
"Good cuz Ty is right there. I told him what time to pick us up."
I look to the parking lot and sure enough a yellow Lamborghini with the words Tyler sprawled on the front pulled up.

At Darell's house I sit on the couch my head in his lap.
"Rell come here!" Tyler yells from upstairs.
I sit up and look at Dayrell. "Come on." he says.
Upstairs he leads me into his room then he walks across the hall to
Tyler's. I hear them talking but I can't make out what's said.
Seconds later Dayrell emerges from Tyler's room with a bag in his hand.
He puts the bag onto his dresser and closes the door locking it.
He joins me on the bed and looks at what I'm reading.
"I didn't know you liked sports." he said
"I don't. It was just here on your nightstand."
"Oh."
It's silent for a while until Darell slides his hand up my thigh.

I grab it and push it off without even looking up from the magazine.
Darell kisses me on the cheek and then lays his head in my lap looking up at me.
"you're interrupting my reading Mr.Johnson." I say.
Darell sighs and gets up to unlock the door."I'm going to get some drinks.", he says opening the door revealing a shirtless Tyler. Darell frowns and walks past him going downstairs.
Tyler walks in,relocks the door and sits beside me.
"Chantell put the magazine down." says Tyler snatching it from my hands and tossing it to the side.
I give him an annoyed look and ask "What do you want?" with a tinge of anger in my voice.
"Honestly,I want you." he admits.
"What?" I say looking up.
Tyler then slips his arm around me pulling me in for a kiss.
I turn my head and pull away in disgust.

"I'll never be yours."
I get up to walk out the door just as Darell starts banging on it.
I open it and see a look of anger on his face.
"What the hell is going on in here?!"
I turn and look at Tyler and see him pretending to be all casual.
"Calm down. "We'll talk later." I say walking out.
I run down the stairs and out the door before he had time to catch me.















Sign up to rate and review this story