Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sakura's Grandma Redo!

Chapter Two: Training begins!

by Youkolvr 0 reviews

Sakura meets Yusuke and the Gang and they begin training.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-03-01 - Updated: 2009-03-01 - 5544 words

0Unrated
Thanks for all of your reviews! I hope you enjoy!

“Alright, brat! Show what you got and punch that tree” Genkai and Sakura were behind the temple and Genkai was pointing at a tall and old oak tree.

Sakura pulled out her leather gloves and slipped them on. “Okay” She fisted her right hand and punched the tree without using her chakra and left a sizable dent in it.

Genkai walked over to the tree and took note of the damage. “That was pathetic although admittedly better than the average person.”

Sakura just readjusted her glove, “actually, that’s all I can do without the use of chakra. Step aside and I’ll show you what I can do with chakra.”

Genkai arched an eyebrow but stepped aside all the same. She was curious about what Sakura could do with chakra.

Sakura gathered just enough chakra in her fist and punched the tree again, releasing the chakra at the point of impact. Sakura grinned as the tree crumbled in on itself. She turned to face Genkai while still grinning.

Genkai nodded, “I’ve seen worse. Now follow me.” She turned and walked to the dojo.

Sakura’s grin fell, “You can’t give out a compliment; can you, Granny?” she asked as she followed Genkai into the dojo.

Genkai stopped next to a rather large sharp needle-like structure in the center of the dojo. “I want you to balance on this using only your right index finger. I will come get you when I deem it is time for you to stop.”

Sakura looked at the needle-like structure and then at Genkai, “You’re kidding, right? How am I supposed to do that?”

Genkai just walked past Sakura and towards the exit, “I’m sure you’ll figure it out.”

Sakura turned back to the needle-like structure and scowled at it. She’d have to use her chakra to balance on it, but surely she didn’t have enough chakra to maintain her balance as long as Genkai wanted her to but it didn’t look like she had much of a choice. Sakura sighed in defeat before she pushed some chakra into her index finger and got into position on top of the needle-like structure. She also focused on maintaining her blood flow so it wouldn’t all go to her head.

Genkai was sitting at the table in the dinning room drinking some tea when Yukina entered the room.

“Master Genkai” Yukina began as the older woman peered up at her “Don’t you think that Sakura has been training long enough?”

Genkai looked over at the clock on the wall. According to the clock, Sakura had been balancing on the for roughly fifteen hours. She sighed and closed her eyes as she set her mug down. “I suppose you’re right, Yukina.” she got up and left the room.

When Genkai arrived to the dojo she was surprised to see that Sakura was still awake and that she was still balanced in the same position. “Sakura, you may stop now” she ordered her granddaughter.

Sakura blinked and tried to adjust her blurred vision, “Eh? Really?! Okay.” She carefully got back on her feet and removed her finger from the point of the needle-like structure before dispelling the chakra. “That wasn’t so bad.” Sakura’s words came out slurred before her eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed in a heap on the floor.

Genkai shook her head before walking over to Sakura and carefully picking her up. It was a strange sight to see as Sakura was taller than Genkai.

Genkai had just gotten finished tucking Sakura into bed and was exiting the room when the front door burst open and Yusuke came in.

Genkai arched an eyebrow at him, “It’s been a while Dimwit. What do you want?”

Yusuke gritted his teeth angrily as he thought about Toguro. “I came to get stronger and I’ve only got two months.”

Genkai regarded Yusuke silently for a moment before she spoke up, “You seem determined. I won’t make it easy for you. Are you sure you want to do this?”

Yusuke threw his duffel bag to the floor and rotated his shoulders. “Che! Give me all you got!”

Genkai nodded and motion for Yusuke to follow her as she exited to building. She led him into the dojo. “Alright, Dimwit! Before now a lot of your successes have been based on pure luck. While you are in the Dark Tournament however, luck will not help you.”

Yusuke scowled, “you really know how to bring a guy down, don’t ya Granny?”

Genkai didn’t say anything as she turned to face him. “You can start by doing three hundred push-ups.”

Yusuke gawked at Genkai, “Three hundred?!”

Genkai seemed up fazed “like I said before, it’s been a while. I doubt you’ve been training at home so we need to get you back up to shape.”

Yusuke got into position and began his push-ups before Genkai stopped him. “Oh, and Yusuke. Perform your push-ups only using your right index finger.” Yusuke did as he was told and wasn’t surprised when he felt Genkai get on his back.

Yusuke finished his push-ups without a hitch and got back to his feet when Genkai allowed him to.

“Now, let’s see if you can concentrate your reikohado any better than last time.” Genkai pointed to the needle-like structure that Sakura had used earlier that day.

Yusuke shivered involuntarily as he looked at it. “You’re kidding, right? Can’t we do something else?”

Genkai looked back at Yusuke, “you said you wanted to be stronger so I am going to make you stronger. Now concentrate your reikohado into your index finger and balance on the point.”

Yusuke groaned in annoyance, but did as he was told anyway though not without complaining of course. Twelve hours later Genkai returned to tell Yusuke to wash up before he had to go into the kitchen to meet with the team.

Sakura groaned in discomfort as she woke up and she sat up clutching her head in pain. “Oh… my head is freaking killing me.” She turned to face the door as it opened and Yukina entered with a tray of food in her hands.

“Ah, Miss Sakura! You’re awake! Let me take a look at you.” Yukina set the tray down on the nightstand and reached out to Sakura.

Sakura pulled away from Yukina slightly, “Ah, thanks but I’m a medic so I can take care of myself. Thank you for bringing me something to eat.”

Yukina pulled her hands back to herself, “yes, of course. You’re welcome. I’ll just go now.” She bow to Sakura before leaving the room.

Sakura grabbed the tray off the nightstand and put it on her lap. On the tray was a bowl of what appeared to be porridge, an orange, and a glass of water. Sakura began to eat the porridge and she couldn’t help but wonder what kind of torture Genkai would put her through that day. After Sakura finished eating she thought it would be best if she took a shower before seeking out her grandmother. She set the tray down on the nightstand and retrieved a change of clothes from her bag.

When Sakura opened the door to the bathroom she was met with the sight of a very wet and very naked Yusuke who was using a towel to dry his hair.

Yusuke stopped drying his hair and lowered the towel to see Sakura standing in the doorway with a pile of clothes in her hands, a faint blush on her cheeks. He let his eyes roam over her body before meeting her eyes and smirking what he thought was his sexiest smirk. “Hey” was all he said completely forgetting the fact that he was naked.

Sakura’s eyes narrowed dangerously and she balled her right hand into a fist and focused some chakra into it before punching Yusuke in the stomach and screaming “Pervert!”

Yusuke’s eyes widened as Sakura’s fist connected with his stomach and the wall behind him crumbled as he flew through it only to land roughly on his back on the ground two stories below.

“What the hell is going on?!” Genkai came into the bathroom and stood next to Sakura who was standing at the edge of the hole looking down at Yusuke who was laying sprawled out on the ground with a dazed look on his face.

“That’s what you get you stupid, pervert!” Sakura snarled shaking her fist at Yusuke.

Yusuke blinked and sat up wincing as he did and shook his head. “Pervert…” he mumbled to himself before getting to his feet. He looked up at Sakura who was still shaking her fist at him. ‘She’s kinda cute’ he thought before shaking his head again to clear it. “I’m a pervert?! You’re the one who walked in on me while I was naked!” He looked down at himself before glaring back up at Sakura and shaking his fist. “I’m still naked! Who the hell are you?!”

Sakura slipped her gloves on her hands and popped her knuckles, her head tilted back slightly to cast a shadow over her face as she sneered down at Yusuke. “Who am I?! I’m the one who’s about to kick your ass! Who the hell are you and why were you taking a shower in my grandmother’s temple?!” She pumped her fist with chakra again and jumped down from her spot intending to slam her fist into Yusuke’s face.

Yusuke’s eyes widened dramatically as Sakura’s shadow fell over him and he jumped to the side just barely avoiding being struck but he ended up falling flat on his face as the earth beneath him crumbled.

Sakura dislodged her fist from the ground with a growl and stomped toward Yusuke, cracks forming in the ground with each footfall.

Yusuke got to his feet and looked around at the huge crater he stood in the middle of with wide eyes. ‘Just what is this chick?’ He dodge to the left as Sakura fist came at him and lifted his knee to hit her in the back. There was a poof of smoke as Sakura turned into a log. “What the hell?!” He shouted in surprise as Sakura came up from his left and grabbed his arm pulling it back in a strong hold and she pressed a kunai against his throat.

Genkai jumped out from the hole Sakura had created and landed in front of them. “Sakura, that is enough.”

Sakura looked at Genkai confused, but lowered her weapon anyway. “Grandma, who is this?”

“Sakura meet Yusuke Urameshi, my apprentice and Yusuke meet Sakura Haruno, my granddaughter” Genkai responded.

Sakura released Yusuke and stepped back. “I’m sorry, Grandma. I thought he was some kind of burglar or something.” She bowed to Genkai after she placed her kunai back from where she retrieved it.

Yusuke rotated his arm and stretched it, “Che. I’m the one you should be apologizing to you crazy psycho bitch!”

Sakura glared darkly at him “Well, I was going to heal you as an apology, but since you want to call names; I think I’ll let you heal naturally.”

Yusuke opened his mouth to retort but was cut off by Genkai. “Enough, Yusuke get dressed and Sakura go wash up. After you are done meet me in the dinning room.” She then turned to leave but stopped, “Oh and Sakura you are going to pay for the damages done to the temple.”

Sakura gaped after Genkai, “But Granny. I thought he was a, intruder!” Genkai didn’t listen but only continued walking away. Sakura turned to glare heatedly at Yusuke, “This is your fault!”

Yusuke just shrugged his shoulders but winced when his did, “Yeah right! Don’t blame me. Damn you sure pack a punch! What the hell are you a man?” He took to rubbing his bruised stomach now.

Sakura just glared at Yusuke once more before leaving to take her much needed shower.

Yusuke stared after her with a scowl before deciding to head Genkai’s command and go get dressed.

Half an hour later, Sakura walked into the dinning room to find five people in the room along with Genkai, Yukina, and Yusuke.

A tall young man with short brown hair and the word Jr. tattooed in the center of his forehead stood up from his seat at Sakura’s entrance. What drew Sakura’s attention to him however was the pacifier in his mouth. He walked over to stand in front of Sakura in two strides and he bowed slightly to her, “Ah, you must be Sakura. I am Prince Koenma of Reikai. I am pleased to meet you.”

Sakura blinked in surprise and stared at Koenma as though he had grown another head. “Reikai? Where’s that?”

Everyone in the room turned to look at Sakura in surprise, everyone except the short man sitting on the windowsill that is.

“Hmm… surely you’ve heard of Reikai. It’s also known of as the Spirit World. It’s where people go when they die. I’m in charge of that realm.” Koenma explained.

Sakura shook her head, “Nope. Sorry, but as a kunoichi I don’t have the luxury of believing in life after death.”

Koenma nodded in understanding, “I see. Well, Sakura Genkai has informed me that you wish to participate in the Dark Tournament.”

Sakura nodded, “That’s right.”

Koenma gesture toward the Reikai Tentei. “This is my team and I would like to have you on it. It seems that this year there will be shinobi participating in the tournament and unfortunately noone here has experience fighting a shinobi. Since you are a kunoichi I thought it would be best to have you on the team. Also, I would like for you to teach these four a thing or two about shinobi fighting.”

Sakura looked at the four sitting at the table and then looked back at Koenma. “Okay” she nodded with a small smile.

There was a popping noise as Koenma turned into a toddler floating in the air. “Damn it! I can never keep that form long!” Koenma exclaimed angrily.

Sakura rubbed her eyes and blinked owlishly. “Um I think maybe I should go lie down for a while because I could have sworn you just turned into a baby.”

“Oh, but I did. This is my normal form” Koenma answered nodding his head.

“Right, well when do we begin training?” Sakura clapped her hands together and turned to face the rest of the group.

“We can begin right now” Genkai answered as she opened the door that led into the backyard.

When they got outside the tall young man with orange hair and high prominent cheek bones grabbed Sakura’s hand and kneeled before her on one knee. “Beautiful Sakura. I am Kazuma Kuwabara. Will you be my girlfriend?”

Sakura sweat dropped as she looked down at Kuwabara. She opened her mouth to reject him but was stopped when Yusuke whapped him on the back of the head.

“Kuwabaka, you idiot! Did you forget about Yukina?” Yusuke asked Kuwabara who was rubbing the back of his head while glaring at him.

Kuwabara’s eyes widened dramatically before he quickly made his way to Yukina who looked surprised as he took her hands into his own. “Oh, precious Yukina! I’m so sorry! Please forgive me!” He then bowed his head as though in shame.

Yukina awkwardly patted Kuwabara on the head. “Um… it’s okay Kazuma-Kun. You don’t have to apologize.”

Kuwabara looked up and sniffled, “R-really?”

“Oh would you quit be a blubbering idiot already; we came here to train not to listen to you lose control of your weak human emotions.” The short one of the group spoke up glaring hatefully at Kuwabara. He had spiky black hair with a white starburst on the front and almond-shaped crimson-colored eyes. What caught Sakura’s interest the most aside from his katana was the fact that he stood at four feet zero inches tall and he had such a deep velvety voice.

The short man’s eyes turned to Sakura and narrowed slightly, “What is it, girl?!”

Sakura blinked in surprise; taken back slightly by the man’s hostility. She put on what she hoped to be a kind smile while she tried to control her own temper after all not many people could get away with calling her girl. “Ah, I was just wondering about the fact that you called Kuwabara’s emotions weak human emotions, but aren’t you human too?”

The small man’s nose wrinkled slightly in distaste “No. I am not a weak human.”

Sakura looked even more confused, “if you aren’t human, then what are you?”

Hiei snorted in contempt, “I am the Jaganshi master, Hiei and I am a fire demon.”

Sakura tilted her head slightly and let her eyes roam over Hiei as her right eyebrow arched slightly, “No offense, but I always thought demons were supposed to be… taller.”

Hiei quickly unsheathed his katana and slashed at Sakura, slicing her in half immediately.

The rest of the group gaped at Sakura’s corpse for a moment before all hell broke loose.

“What the hell was that for shrimp boat?!” Kuwabara shouted as he stared at Sakura’s corpse in shock.

“Damn! She was cute too!” Yusuke spoke up as he stared at Sakura’s corpse.

“Hiei, that was rather juvenile of you, don’t you think? She was going to by our fifth teammates and now, not only do we need to find a replacement for her, but we need to find a replacement for you as well since Koenma will not be happy about this.” Kurama, the young man with long magenta colored hair and wise emerald green eyes chided his ally.

Hiei merely shook his katana to rid it of Sakura’s blood and sheathed it. As soon as he sheathed the katana, before he could move his hand, he received a tremendous kick to the back sending him skidding across the yard.

“That was pretty mean, don’t you think? You could have killed me!” Sakura stood in Hiei’s place with her fists on her hips.

“W-what the hell?! We just saw you get sliced in half! How are you alive?!” Yusuke shouted out what everyone else was thinking.

Sakura turned to Yusuke and blinked “Hmm?” she then remembered that she was the only one there who knew of jutsu. “Oh! Right, look again.” She pointed to where her ‘corpse’ had been. In place on the corpse lay two halves of a log.

“What you saw was a combination of two commonly used jutsu. I used the replacement jutsu to replace my self with the log you see here and I covered it up with a low-leveled genjutsu to make you all believe I was dead so I could sneak that attack on Hiei.” Sakura explained with a wide grin on her face.

Yusuke and Kuwabara looked as though they had no idea what she had just said and Kurama and Genkai looked as though they vaguely understood while Hiei looked pissed at the fact that Sakura was able to land a hit on him.

Kurama decided to speak up “Ah, Miss Sakura. Could you perhaps explain your technique in more simpler terms? For instance, what is a jutsu?”

Sakura’s grin faltered slightly “Of course!” She sat cross-legged on the ground and looked up at her temporary pupils. “You all might want to sit down. This will take a while.”

Everyone sat down aside from Kurama who leaned his back against a tree near them and Hiei who laid down on a low-hanging branch of the same tree and Genkai who went back into the temple since she already knew this information.

“Hmm…” Sakura rubbed her chin thoughtfully, “I think I’ll begin by telling you what chakra is.”

“Catra?” Yusuke scratched the back of his head in confusion. “Don’t you mean our spiritual energy?”

Sakura nodded, “Yes, but that is only part of it. Chakra is the combination of the energy in every cell in your body and your spiritual energy. We have a circulatory system made entirely for the use of chakra only. We have the ability to channel the chakra to any of our three hundred and sixty-one chakra points.” She paused to see if the group was still following her.

Yusuke was resting his elbow on his knee and resting his head on his hand. His eyes were closed and there was drool leaking from his slightly ajar mouth.

Sakura stood up and dusted her medic skirt off. “Yusuke! I need you to come over here so I can demonstrate something.”

Yusuke jolted awake when Kuwabara shook his shoulders lightly. “Hm? I didn’t fall asleep during your boring speech! I was just resting my eyes, I swear!”

Sakura rolled her eyes heavenward before looking back at Yusuke. “That doesn’t matter. Just get over here so I can demonstrate how chakra works using you.”

Yusuke grumbled but got to his feet anyway and walked over to Sakura.

“Okay, Yusuke’s chakra coils should be located somewhere along this region” Sakura poked Yusuke in the stomach. “It surrounds and connects every chakra-producing organ. Everyone has chakra but the amounts vary from person to person. I myself don’t have excessive amounts of chakra but with my precise chakra control I can make it last. If a person ever runs out of chakra the person will ultimately die. That is why precise chakra control is important.”

Sakura licked her now dry lips before continuing to speak. “There are three main types of jutsu and they are: Ninjutsu, it’s basically a technique that allows the user to use chakra to do something they would normally be incapable of doing. For example, my replacement jutsu. Another type of jutsu is Genjutsu or illusionary techniques, which is pretty much self-explanatory. The third main type of jutsu is Taijutsu, which is in a literal means, martial arts. It requires no chakra and I am certain all of you are familiar with at least some form of martial arts so I’ll focus on chakra control, Ninjutsu, and genjutsu with you instead.”

“Okay, I don’t want to bore you all with incessant talking so we’ll take a break to practice chakra control. A good way to begin practicing it is walking up trees. I’ll demonstrate and then I want you all to try it for yourselves. Watch my hands.” Sakura placed her hands in the seal of the ram to focus her chakra, “I am focusing just the right amount of chakra into the soles of my feet.” Once she had the right amount of chakra she walked over to stand before a tree, “Now, I will walk up this tree while still focusing my chakra.” She then did as she said and walked up the tree and stopped when she reached the top. She released her chakra and jumped to the ground.

“There, see? Now everyone find a tree of your own and stand in front of it.” Everyone did as they were told even, surprisingly Hiei.

Sakura walked up to each person and handed them a kunai. “This is a kunai knife. I want each of you to use your own kunai to mark the tree where you stop. That way, you will be able to see your progress. To begin with, I would like everyone to take running starts up the trees until you thing you can walk. Remember, if you focus too much chakra, the tree will be damaged and if you focus too little you will not stick. Now everyone, copy my hand sign and focus your chakra.” Sakura did the hand sign and Hiei and Kurama had no problem copying it while Yusuke and Kuwabara had a bit of trouble.

It took nearly half an hour for everyone to learn how to focus their chakra properly except for Kurama who learned within ten minutes.

“Alright! Let’s do this! I’ll give you two hours to practice and then we’ll go in and have lunch. Begin!” Sakura ordered before she went into the temple to retrieve some blank scrolls and a writing implement.

When Sakura came back out of the temple she was surprised to see that both Kurama and Kuwabara had already reached the tops of their trees. “Very good Kuwabara-San, Kurama-San. Continue to practice while I draw up some diagrams for you.”

Yusuke fell flat on his face and got up again glaring hatefully at his abused tree. “Stupid tree!” He snarled kicking the tree before pulling back and hopping on one foot while nursing his abused foot.

Kurama calmly walked over to Yusuke and placed a hand on his shoulder, “Yusuke. Perhaps you would understand it better if I explained.”

Yusuke stopped hopping and looked at Kurama and grinned while rubbing the back of his head, “Ah, I don’t really think so Kurama, but go ahead and explain it to me anyway.”

Kuwabara swung his legs as he looked around from where he was sitting on a high branch in his tree. “I think I understand why you like to be in trees so much now shrimp boat! I can see everything from up here!” He grinned as he enjoyed the scenery.

Hiei glared at Sakura who was writing in a blank scroll before redirecting his glare to Kuwabara after he heard his comment. He was agitated at the fact that Kuwabara was better at something then him.

After Kurama finished explaining things to Yusuke he moved on to Hiei. “Hiei, perhaps I could be of assistance.”

Hiei turned to glare up at Kurama, “I don’t need your help fox.”

Kurama sighed, but smiled calmly none the less “Hiei, you’re abused tree begs to differ, I believe.”

Hiei’s glare softened slightly as he glanced at his tree, “Hn. Go ahead fox, I don’t have all day.”

At the end of the two hours Sakura called break and was impressed with their progress. “Wow, you guys are pretty good.”

Yukina fixed them some simple sandwiches for lunch along with some green tea.

“Miss Sakura, if I may ask. What were you writing in the scrolls outside?” Kurama asked from his spot across the table from Sakura.

Sakura set down her cup of tea and smiled, “Of course. First, I drew all of the hand signs used for jutsu and then I wrote down some information so I won’t have to tell you all of it and instead you can read it.” She paused and bit her bottom lip uncertainly, “Kurama… are you a demon like Hiei? I mean your chakra feels a bit strange like Hiei’s.”

Kurama nodded, “I am and I am not.”

Sakura deadpanned “Um… so are you a Jinchuriki?”

Kurama’s left eyebrow drew up slightly in confusion, “No. You see years ago I was a kitsune or a spirit fox or fox demon which ever you prefer. I was known as the legendary thief of Makai, Yoko Kurama. Because of my actions as a thief, I had a rather large bounty over my head and it was seventeen years ago when I was finally caught and dying, I fled here to Ninjenkai and after some running I spotted a pregnant human woman and in a last ditch effort to survive I entered her womb and merged with her unborn child. I had planned to leave this world once I grew strong enough, but I grew attached to my human mother and chose to stay. To humans I am known as Suichi Minamino but I prefer to be called Kurama by my allies.” Kurama finished speaking and proceeded to drink his tea calmly.

Sakura just stared at Kurama blankly, “so you’re really a fox demon in disguise? What’s Makai and Ninjenkai?”

Kurama set down his cup “Makai is known as the demon world and Ninjenkai is here, the human world. What are Jinchuriki?”
Sakura still looked confused, “how come I’ve never met any demons until now? Jinchuriki are human vessels for the biju or tail beasts which are demons.”

Kurama nodded, “How do you not know that you’ve ever seen a demon? Not all demons are as open with their heritage as Hiei and myself. Especially if they wish to blend in with the humans.”

“I’m getting a headache here! Can we go back to training already?” Yusuke interrupted Sakura before she could reply.

Sakura smiled and nodded “Of course! I think I’ll teach you guys the replacement jutsu.” She got up and led the group outside.

“With the replacement jutsu you can get a boost over your opponent. At the tournament we will have shinobi who are already familiar with the replacement jutsu but they won’t expect any of you four to know it and even so that jutsu still get the best of us. Some of your opponents will have advanced senses and you will have to move quickly to gain the upper hand. The use of a simple genjutsu like I used should distract the slower of your opponents.” Sakura was interrupted by a growl from Hiei.

Sakura placed her hands up defensively, “you guys aren’t slow… except maybe Yusuke.”

“Hey!” Yusuke shouted out offended as he glared at her.

“However,” Sakura continued ignoring Yusuke. “You were not aware of what a jutsu was so I won’t hold it against you.”

Sakura continued to explain the uses of the replacement jutsu and demonstrated some of it as well before making them pair off to practice.

Yusuke punched Kuwabara who stumbled back from the force. “You were supposed to replace yourself Kuwabara!”

Kuwabara grabbed his chin and turned to face Yusuke, his eyes narrowed dangerously, “Oh yeah! Let’s see how well you replace yourself, Urameshi!” He then swung a kick at Yusuke who failed to replace himself and received the kick in his stomach.

Kurama replaced himself a few seconds after Hiei, who Sakura made promise not to use his katana, punched him and thus received the punch.

Hiei didn’t even bother to try the jutsu and continued to evade Kurama’s attacks using his superhuman speed.

“Hiei, at least try the jutsu” Kurama threw a punch which Hiei dodged. “It wouldn’t hurt anything, really if you tried it.”

Hiei scowled at Kurama as he dodged a kick. “I’m not going to resort to using a weak human technique.”

Kurama pulled a seed out of his hair and the seed transformed into a rose in his hand. “Hiei, you have left me with no choice but to use my rose whip.” He gave the rose a little shake and it transformed into a long stem-like whip with thorns with red rose petals falling around Kurama.

“What’s that, Kurama?” Sakura asked as she looked at the weapon.

Kurama bent his wrist slightly to allow the whip to straighten out some, “This is my most commonly used weapon, the rose whip.” He lifted his arm and brought it down aiming for Hiei who quickly replaced himself with a log as the log was diced up to pieces.

“Oh, wow” Sakura stared at the chunks of the log as Hiei appeared behind Kurama and kicked him in the back. There was a long scratch on Hiei’s cheek.

Kurama had sensed Hiei’s attack and replaced himself just in time.

“I did it!” Kuwabara cheered when he successfully replaced himself with a log. “Take that Urame-” he was cut off as Yusuke kicked him in the stomach.

Kuwabara fell to the ground with a “umph” before getting back to his feet, “That’s it, Urameshi! Spirit Sword!” a long orange sword made out of spirit energy appeared in Kuwbara’s hands and he began to swing it at Yusuke who kept dodging.

“Alright, guys. That’s enough!” Sakura called as Hiei and Kurama began to spar as well without the use of the replacement jutsu. “Guys! That’s enough!” Sakura tried to get their attention again. Still, the fights continued. Well, Kurama attempted to stop but Hiei wouldn’t let him.

Sakura growled and slammed her fist into the ground causing all four fighters to lose their balance and ultimately stop fighting. “I said that was enough. If you had listened I would have had to do that. Now that I have your attention, I would like to go over the hand signs and the most commonly used jutsu that you may or may not come in contact with at the tournament.” She pulled the scroll with the hand signs out of her medic skirt and began to go over each and everyone of them.

TBC

Well? What did you think?












Sign up to rate and review this story