Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ebony Ring

The Date

by xxMISSCOFFEExx 0 reviews

DISCLAIMER:I Don't own MCR (I wish though), Lindsey Ballato (Her...I could do without), or anything else that isn't mine...so there. Take that.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-03-02 - Updated: 2009-03-03 - 386 words

0Unrated
"Yeah, and goats fly." I laughed at Ray Toro, one of my best friends. Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Bob Bryar, Mikey Way and me, Ruby, were sitting in the Starbucks coffee shop, drinking and eating cookies.
"So...Mikey, I heard you got a new girly friend..." Frank started. Mikey's face turned red.
"And if I did?"
"I'd laugh in your face." Frank stated simply. Everyone laughed. I loved my best friends. They were the most loyal in the whole world. "So, who is she?" We all asked in unison. Mikey shrunk down in his seat.
"Uh...stop staring! You're making me uncomfortable! And if you must know, her name's Anna Browning." He said, anxiously waiting for the teasing. Anna was a shy, quiet being who always spent her time by herself. She would be a perfect match for Mikey, since he never talked to anyone. The rest of us smiled and nodded in approval.
"Gerard, I heard you got one too! Who is she?" The minute Frank mentioned it, I felt nauseated. Gerard blushed and whispered, "Lindsey Ballato."
Frank, Bob, Ray and Mikey cheered, laughing, punching and throwing pieces of cookie at Gerard.
I stood. "I have to go. I have...work to go finish at home."
Gerard stared up at me, worried. "Are you sure? I mean, if it's yard work...or cleaning, we'll help you." The rest of the guys groaned.
"Sorry, Charlie, but we're not girls." Bob said getting up.
"Yeah, Rubes. Besides, my mom said I had to be at the house about now," Ray said quickly. Frank stood also. "Sorry, babe. I've got a sister at home, and one that likes to pilfer. Ray, you up to driving me home, since Gerard is going to play 'Housewife' with Ruby?"
Ray nodded. "Yeah, I'll ask mom if I can stay with you, so we can play your Xbox. Is that alright?"
"Oh yeah! The Toro is stayin' at my house. Woot woot!"
"See ya, Mr. and Mrs. Cleanliness." They all left. Gerard was still staring up at me with his beautiful eyes. They were misty, almost.
"You don't have to, you know." I shuffled my foot.
"I want to. We haven't really...talked...in what's seemed like forever."
I sighed. We really hadn't talked in a long time...
"Fine. You're driving though."
Sign up to rate and review this story