Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

FIRST ATTEMPT ( Akituski love)

by Heat_Rush_2 2 reviews

funny lol crazy

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Iruka,Itachi - Published: 2009-03-05 - Updated: 2009-03-05 - 282 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
Hidan And Zetsu are talking flirtatuously in the back of the Akituski layer as the others have gone to a party. they both giggle as Tobi walks in. the two do not notice his araval and continue there flirting. Tobi starts crying suddenly Kakuzu makes an appearence. The two filrts spring away from eachother as the other two stare at them (tobi through tears)
Zetzu: Ahh hi guys why are you back so early?
Hidan: AHHH ITS NOT HOW IT LOOKS
Zetzu: hisses shut up Hidan you are making it worse!!!!
Tobi: YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME HIDAN.NOW YOUR WITH THIS THIS PLANT.
Hidan: But i do love you but i love him aswell.
Kakuzu: but you said i was the only one you loved.
Hidan goes red and stares at the three of them. Zetzu sneaks out of the back.
Hidan: Well i hate Zetzu really.
Tobi runs over for a hug but before he can get to him Zetzu repears and wraps his tenticals around Hidan.
Zetzu:WHAT DID YOU SAY. his otherside speaks and groansyou broke his heart. Meanie.
Hidan: but but but. Cant breath....turns blue
Tobi attacks Zetzu wtich fails but he releases Hidan anyway. Kakuzu stays in his place not bothering with this whole thing. He left.
Hidan just relises what he has done
Hidan: I HAVE SINNED
He begins a ritual and the others watch in horror.
Both (zetzu and Tobi): NOOO HIDAN DONT KILL YOURSELF....
Hindan:YOu fools i cant kill myself i cant die. Morons.
He stands up now as his ritual is finished and he grabs the other two by that hands and skips out of the cave with them.
Sign up to rate and review this story