Categories > Books > Lord of the Rings > A tribute to obsession

Head of the household

by ann_arien

You live to love and protect them, but who is there to look after you?... (PG-13)

Category: Lord of the Rings - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-03-25 - Updated: 2006-03-25 - 300 words

?Blocked
The house was dark and quiet, slumbering in the late hour of the night. Maitimo sat in the hallway, arms resting on the back of his chair, looking intently at the door. His eyelids were getting heavier and his head threatened to fall forward, but he shook himself every time and kept waiting.

He had almost fallen asleep when the faint sound of footsteps caught his ear. Maitimo jumped to his feet, running a hand over his face, and watched the door cracking open. His father slipped in without a sound and gasped, almost running into him.

"Maitimo! What... are you doing here?" Feanaro asked, falling into his son's embrace and resting his head on Maitimo's shoulder.

"Waiting for you." Maitimo whispered, caressing Feanaro's soft hair and pressing a kiss to his forehead. "You are tired." he added.

"Mmmm..." Feanaro sighed, rubbing his cheek against the smooth fabric of Maitimo's robe. "But the work is finally finished."

"Good. You need to eat and get some rest now. Come with me, I have saved you something from dinner." Maitimo said, breaking the embrace and draping an arm over his father's shoulders.

"Thank you, my love... Ah, Maitimo, some head of this household I am, gone for days, making you worry and look after me." Feanaro murmured, allowing himself to be guided toward the kitchen.

Maitimo stopped and placed a long finger on his father's lips, silencing him.

"Sshh... You are my father and I love you. I will run you a bath while you eat and then, you must promise me that you will sleep. You need it, Atar." Maitimo told him.

"We both need to rest..." Feanaro nodded, with a small smile, and he ran his fingers through Maitimo's unbound tresses, pulling his head down for a soft, gentle kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story