Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Equinox

Meet Your History

by rawrlittledino 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2009-03-08 - Updated: 2013-02-11 - 2414 words - Complete

2Ambiance
Joe followed Tiffany around like a lost puppy those next few hours. Although the guys couldn't stop staring at her, as soon as she left the room they returned to whatever they were originally doing – be that talking to Gabe, researching, or sulking. (For sulking, please see Peter Wentz and Patrick Stump. They sat in silence, watching their respective girls giggle at Gabe whenever he talked, flirting constantly with him. Not by their own choice, of course.)

“Izzy?” Izzy blinked a few times before turning to Pete, standing in front of her and Evie, who were sat on the couch watching Gabe flicking his fingers up and down, making things float in the air. They both seemed entranced, even though Pete and Izzy could do the same thing. He coughed when she didn’t reply, and Izzy groaned before being dragged to the other side of the room, where Patrick and Joe were sitting.

“What?” She whispered angrily, and Pete rolled his eyes.

“Sorry for tearing you away from your lover,” Patrick glared at Pete at this comment, “But, you need to do some more training with me-” Izzy interrupted, and laughed slightly.

“So now you want my help?” She asked, and Pete nodded, slightly embarrassed.

“We’ve talked. We want to get rid of William. Help you to get rid of him.” He looked down, and Izzy smiled very lightly.

“Fine then. I’ll help you Pete. But, don’t think I’m going to let you in on everything I know, I’m not one of the most powerful vampires for nothing.” She laughed sincerely, and she didn’t see the small smile Patrick let onto his face at that point. He loved when she joked – It almost seemed like she was back to how she was before she was turned. As soon as he realised they had wandered off to the basement, he scurried after them leaving Joe behind, interested in the amount of training that apparently Pete ‘needed’.

When they got into the basement, Izzy pulled a target out, whilst she told Pete to get some stakes out of the cupboards in the room. Patrick sat at the end of the room, making himself feeling slightly awkward at watching Izzy do this for the first time in over 2 years. He still couldn’t quite work out what he saw about her – the equal amounts of evil and love in her eyes confused him, and it took all the strength he had not to pull her on her own and tell her he still loved her. Their voices snapped him from his thoughts.

“Pete, close your eyes.” Izzy told him, and he crushed his eyebrows together before frowning.

“Why?” He asked, and Izzy smiled, an evil glint in her eye.

“Just do it, Pete.” She ordered, and he huffed heavily before complying. She smirked, before raising her fist. Patrick raised his eyebrows, and Izzy smirked again before smacking Pete right in the centre of the face. He groaned in pain, clutching his nose, before glaring at Izzy and lunging at her. She simply side-stepped him, and laughed when he fell flat on his face. Patrick laughed too, and Pete growled loudly before standing up, brushing himself off, and wearing an expression that would frighten most people. Izzy simply stared right back at him however, and raised her eyebrows before crossing her arms.

“Pete, that’s what I mean. Your instincts are shot. Most vampires would seen that coming from a mile off, but you had no idea I was even going to touch you. That’s not good, Pete.” Pete frowned and folded his arms across his chest protectively.

“I’m not that bad, at least I can give William a run for his money.” Izzy laughed loudly, and Pete looked insulted.

“Pete, I’ve seen you fight William, he stands there and plays with you, he doesn’t even try when you’re fighting him.” Pete shook his head.

“Whatever. I fight perfectly fine thank you. I don’t need you telling me-” Izzy interrupted him.

“Shut up Pete. You wanted my help, you’ve got it.” She grabbed a piece of cloth off of the table, and threw it to him.

“Put this on,” She stated, and Pete laughed.

“Please, you just punched me in the face; I’m not letting you do it again.” Izzy glared.

“I’m not going to hit you again. Believe me, it’s tempting, but I won’t.” She smirked, and Pete rolled his eyes before placing the blindfold over his face. Izzy walked up to him and placed a stake in his hand. She turned to the target, and then looked at Pete. She pulled his shoulders slightly, so he was dead straight to the target. She sighed.

“Pete, you’re facing the target. Throw.” Pete’s eyebrows raised above the cloth on his face.

“You’re joking, right?” He asked, and Izzy glared, even though he couldn’t see it.

“I’m not joking. Throw. Now.” She stated, with such force that even Patrick flinched slightly. Pete growled under his breath, before bringing his arm backwards, and sending the stake flying through the air. The target was in the shape of a person, to the right size, so the general aim of the target, is to get the stake in the circle where the heart should be. Now, usually, Pete had no problem getting inside the circle, but his throw with the blindfold on, caused the stake to fly into the wall, about 4 feet away from the head of the target. Pete frowned when he took the blindfold off, and Izzy smirked.

“Hate to say I told you so,” She said, and smirked evilly at the look on Pete’s face. She grabbed the blindfold off of him, and placed it around her own eyes. She grabbed a stake before she couldn’t see, then spoke to where she could sense Pete.

“Pete, spin me around, I don’t have to be facing the target, anywhere will do.” He complied, and spun her so that she was facing the door to the basement, opposite the target. Izzy wound her fingers around the stake and sighed, concentrating on where the target was. Then, quicker than Patrick or Pete could even begin to comprehend, she spun on the spot, simultaneously throwing the wood. It landed about half an inch outside of the circle on the target, and she sighed.

“Could have been better,” She said, and turned to Pete.

“I expect you to be able to beat that throw by the end of the month. No excuses.” With that, she turned and walked out of the room. Pete turned to Patrick with a frown on his face, and Patrick shrugged.

“You know what she’s like Pete, she was like that even before she was turned... when she wants something, she’ll get it.” Pete nodded unhappily.

“I know, that’s what I don’t like about her.” He mumbled, and he carried on training through the night, Patrick retreating to his bedroom to work on his laptop after an hour or so.

~~~

Patrick walked into his bedroom and watched from the doorway as he saw his wife glued to the screen of his laptop. He smiled at her, and snuck up behind her form sat at the end of the bed. After a second or so he jumped onto the mattress, attempting to scare her. She simply turned her head however and smiled, revealing her pointy teeth.

“Hi Patrick,” She simply said, and faced the laptop again. Patrick sat behind her and put his head on her shoulder, sighing slightly.

“I don’t like that you know when I’m coming, I can’t scare you anymore.” He play pouted, and Izzy giggled.

“Aw, poor you. I’ll pretend to be scared next time, okay?” She smiled and returned to the computer, Patrick wrapping his arms around her waist.
“Mhm,” He muttered, and breathed onto her neck, making her shiver slightly.

“Not
now,” She giggled, and he smiled.

“Why not? We’ve got the warehouse to ourselves,” Izzy smiled and leaned into him, letting him seduce her a little, before turning around and kissing him slightly.

“I have work to do, later, okay?” She smiled, and Patrick frowned before nodding.

“Fine, I had research to do anyway,” He shuffled out of the room, and Izzy sighed. It was times like these when she wished she could read Patrick the way she read everyone else, without having to guess what he was thinking. They had been distant lately, and either Izzy hadn’t been in the mood, or Patrick hadn’t. They never seemed to want each other at the same time, and it wasn’t just affecting them. Izzy was moody, which made Patrick moody, which in turn made the rest of the house moody. Admittedly it made hunting more interesting; with everyone being so miserable it meant they killed a fair few vampires. On the other hand, it made breakfast unbearable.

Izzy grunted when she heard a noise outside, and walked to the window, where she saw a man in a hooded cloak standing in their property. She knew who it was, only one other vampire apart from her, knew how to disable the alarms at the warehouse. She sighed and disappeared, reappearing outside, next to the man. She glared at the back of the hood as he turned around, then growled under breath when he smiled at her.

“Good evening Mrs Stump, how nice of you to join me,” He held out his hand, and she glared at him.

“Let’s get this over with please, William.” She said, and he smirked before placing his hands back into his pockets.

“Fine. But you’re going to have to be nicer to me when you’re living in New York with me. I don’t take kindly to disrespect in my house.” She snarled.

“Let’s go, before anyone notices you’re here.”


~~~

Patrick was working on his laptop, trying to think of a new way to mix the drink that he made for Pete, and used to make for Izzy before she left. If she was staying with them, she wasn’t going after people to eat, not on his watch. Which meant he needed to make a new recipe, one that a vampire that had already tasted real blood could use. It wasn’t as easy as it sounded. He knew that he would at least need pigs blood in it, and as he was vegetarian, that didn’t really appeal to him. He searched through more pages on the internet, trying to find some way around it, when the bedroom door creaked open, and a blonde head poked around the corner. He gulped and shut the lid of his laptop before turning to Izzy in the doorway.

“Hi...” He mumbled, and gulped slightly. He hadn’t been in a room on his own with her yet.

“Hi, can I come in?” She replied, and Patrick nodded slowly. Izzy shuffled in, closing the door behind her. Patrick noticed she had changed into sleeping clothes, and looked at the clock that said 5:53am. He knew it would be sunrise very soon, so he knew she wouldn’t be here for long. Izzy sat uncomfortably on the edge of the bed, before turning to Patrick.

“Things are awkward between us, aren’t they?” She said, and Patrick sighed before nodding.

“Of course, you left me for William,” Both Izzy and Patrick were surprised at the boldness of this comment, and Izzy became even more withdrawn.

“I know, Patrick, I’m sorry... I did it for all of you-” Patrick interrupted her, becoming more daring, and harsh with his words.

“Yes you keep saying that, but did you really? Or is that some lame excuse because you simply fell for him and wanted him more than me, but are too scared to admit it? Because that’s pathetic, Izzy.” Izzy’s eyes began to glaze over, and she stood up, angrily.

“How dare you, Patrick? I married you, I wanted to spend my life with you, and you think I would just leave you for William like that, with no reason? Shows how much belief you have in me-” Patrick interrupted her again.

“Belief? You want to talk about belief? Fine, say you did ‘leave for us’, where’s the belief that we could handle whatever it was by ourselves? The belief that we would get through whatever happened? The belief that-” Izzy screamed at this point, making Patrick step back in shock. She took a deep breath, and stared at Patrick, her deep black eyes boring into his blue ones.

“He was going to kill you.” Patrick creased his eyebrows together, before frowning.

“What are you talking about?” He asked, and Izzy sighed.

“If I didn’t leave with him, he was going to turn Pete fully, and kill the rest of you. His exact words were he would leave you till last so I could see you suffer and die the slowest.” Her eyes began to water again, and Patrick’s eyes softened.

“I’m sorry...” He mumbled, and she shook her head, stepping back to the door.

“It’s fine, Patrick, you didn’t know.” She turned to open the door, but Patrick grabbed her wrist, in a similar way to the way he did in the street a few days back.

Izzy turned around to be face to face with him, and she stared into his eyes. Suddenly she remembered all the things that she loved about him, all the things she married him for. She tried to shake it from her head, but found that she couldn’t. Patrick felt the same, and couldn’t stop himself from leaning into her, holding her cheek and softly pressing their lips together. Both of them felt everything between them flood back at that moment, but it passed quickly. Izzy pulled back suddenly and shook her head, tears filling her eyes once more.

“I’m sorry Patrick, this isn’t right.” Before he could stop her, she turned, opening the door and speed walking down the corridor. As she headed down the stairs to the basement, he sighed heavily, leaning against the door and touching his lips with his fingertips slightly, before whispering to himself.

“I’ll get her back...”
Sign up to rate and review this story