Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Just The Way That The Doctor Made Me

Enter Frank Iero

by Harley-Quinn 2 reviews

He just hasn't been the same since...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-03-09 - Updated: 2009-03-09 - 822 words

0Unrated
Mikey’s POV

"Oh, Synyster?" I asked with a smirk. He nodded.
"Well, Syn, Bam-Bam here is definitely not your man if all you want is sex. He’s such a prude. Me on the other hand…"

Bam blushed so red, I thought he would explode " I am NOT!"

Brian sat there trying not to laugh, and I almost felt bad for Bam. Almost.
"Can I talk to you for a minute, Mikey Mouse?" Bam asked with a growl. He was super-mega-hella-pissed, so I nodded.

As we were walking away from the table, Bam started unloading.

"What the fuck do you think you’re doing? This man is gorgeous! Don’t you fucking dare ruin this for me! This is the best thing to happen to me since Frankie! Leave me the fuck alone or be nice. I'm no fucking prude!"

"I know you aren’t Bam. I was just kidding. Really."

"Yeah, I'm fucking laughing."

I groaned, I could see the pain in his eyes, and it was killing me. "I'm sorry?"

"Fine, sure, whatever. I have to piss like a racehorse in heat, so I will forgive you if you keep Brian occupied. And interested in ME, Mikey. Not you."
I sighed. This was the best deal I would get, so I guess I had to agree. I nodded.
""Good" Bam said and started jogging to the bathroom. Wow, he really wasn’t kidding.

Syns POV

I felt so bad, poor Bam probably thought I was laughing at him. I wasn’t; I was just laughing at Mikey's desperate attempts to hitting on me. And now they were off talking, and I couldn’t see Bam’s face, but I knew he was pissed. I stirred my drink as I watched his back. It was perfect, of corse. Just like every other part of his body. Well, the visible parts at least…

I saw Bam jogging off to the bathrooms then, and saw Mikey walking back to me. Oh dear God, what was going on now?

Mikey sighed and sat down, looking up at me. "Look. I'm sorry for making fun of Bam in front of you. It's just- it's like he's been really moody lately. Normally, he wouldn't have minded because he's just that fuckin' cool," he laughed a bit, a playful gleam shining in his eyes. There was no way that he was lying about that. No fucking way. But the moment was short lived before he hung his head and muttered, "And not a prude. Which I am sorry for saying- even if you're not Bam." He looked back up at me, a pleading look in his eyes. "You're not just looking for a one-night stand, are you, Syn?"

My eyes widened, and I shook my head.

"Good. He couldn’t deal with that."

"I…uh…why?"

"It’s a long story- And I'm probably not supposed to tell you about it. But you should know, just so you’re warned.

"Well- a few years back- Bam started going it out with one of my friends, Frank. At one point, no one wanted to be around Bam 'cause every other word that came out of his mouth was 'Frankie.' Jesus, it so pathetically sweet, you're teeth hurt just looking at him. So their first Valentine's day together comes around, and Bam-Bam wants to make it special for his little Frankie," it was nearly impossible to miss the sneer that scrunched up Mikey's face as he said the name- the sarcasm lacing his tone. "Bam was just so in love, he nearly exploded when it happened. He bought candles, white roses because those were Frankie's favorites, sickeningly sweet chocolate- everything. He even cooked dinner without burning down his house. But Frankie never came 'til a few hours later. Except, instead of coming in all smiles and yelling 'where's my Bam-Bam?', he came in with somebody else. Worse- some cheap blonde chick draped around his arm because she was too drugged up to stand up. And Frankie... he was trashed. Trashed— beyond trashed. High off his ass, if you ask me. I'd never seen Bam cry so much. Fuck, I'd never even seen him cry! Frankie didn't care, though. He just let Bam leave. Bam deserves a shitload better than that. But he's different, now. I've noticed it. He's more careful. And more scared."

I just sat there staring for a minute, then saw Bam walking back to our table "Oh, he’s coming back. What do I say?"

Mikey shrugged "Whatever you want. It’s your problem now."

*

A/N
Drama!
and thanks to Nadia. because really, my writing would be shit without her. fosho. I'm not good with commas. =P
Oh, next chapter will probably have boysexxx. soyeah. or maybe the one after the next. one of the next two will for sure


Oh, my WalRus says Hello

Reveiws make me dance, then write more
Sign up to rate and review this story