Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Save me ,From myself

Save me ,From myself

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Emily was in love once but whats it really what she wanted, was it what he wanted and can she get over it or will she dwell on it forever?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Parody,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-03-10 - Updated: 2009-03-11 - 319 words

0Unrated
Prologue:

Emily POV

"Do you Emily Mason, take thee Micheal Hartsford to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, til death do you both shall part?" The priest asked me and I smiled looking into his chocolate brown eyes this was it, my future as Mrs. Micheal Hartsford

"I do." I said softly hearing sniffle from the crowd behind me I looking down at our hands which were joined together.

"Do you Micheal Hartsford take this Emily Mason to your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health for richer or poorer til death shall you both part?" He asked Micheal and I saw him gulp nervously, I squeezed his hand and he looked up at me and shook his head, my heart skiped a bit.

"I-- I - I can't." He stuttered out and i looked at him in shock.

"Micheal..." I whispered and I heard his mother gasp in shock.

"Micheal what are you doing?!" She yelled to him and he shook his head.

"Your giving up your dream..."She said to him seriously and I looked at them both confused.

"No mother, I'm giving up yours."He said taking my hands back in his.

"Emily. Im sorry. I just can't marry you. My mother wants me to marry you because of your father, the large and very well known record label would end up in my name when he passed away and she knew it since he liked me so much. She just wanted the money out this, and Im sorry to say that i don't think i could love as anything more than a sister."He said and tears stung my eyes as he walked away not letting me say anything, I collapesd to my knees and began to cry for the first time in god knows how long, life i had bitten me and bitten me hard.
Sign up to rate and review this story