Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Equinox

Hells Bells (Part One)

by rawrlittledino 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2009-03-16 - Updated: 2013-02-11 - 2994 words - Complete

1Hot
Baby, baby when we first met
I never felt something so strong
You were like my lover and my best friend
All wrapped into one with a ribbon on it
And all of a sudden you went, left
I didn't know how to follow
It's like a shot that spun me around
And now my heart left, I feel so empty and hollow
And I'll never give myself to another the way I gave it to you
Don't even recognize the ways you hurt me do you?
It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back
and you're the one to blame

Patrick groaned at the lyrics filling his ears. They were way too ironic for even him to handle. He put his iPod back in his drawer, not willing to face another shuffle of sad sappy romantic songs. He sat back in his chair, wondering what the hell happened over the last few days. He thought back to the reasons he had been given as to why she left him a week ago.

‘You spend too much time with the guys,’

‘You don’t appreciate me anymore.’

‘You don’t want to be with someone like me, trust me,’

’I don’t love you anymore,’

That was the one that hurt the most. He half expected her to announce that she never had loved him, or that he was just a decoy until she found someone she could be with. Being that it was the truth. She left him, not because of the reasons she told him, but because she found William. The person they were trying so hard to destroy. The person that turned her. At first he figured he had some kind of control over her, some stupid spell that meant she didn’t remember any of them, or a love spell that made her prefer William to him. But deep down, all along, he knew what she had chosen. She hadn’t been put under a spell or been made to forget everything. She just didn’t love him anymore.

That’s what hurt the most.

~~~

As she stepped through the hallways, she noticed all the women in the place staring at her. William simply waved his hand to turn them away, but Izzy could still hear the whispers coming from their mouths. She rolled her eyes knowing they were only jealous of her, but still became very self-conscious of herself and folded her arms. She followed William and a few of his ‘bodyguards’ down the huge hall, a large set of double wooden doors at the end signalling their destination. The doors were easily twelve feet, and Izzy raised her eyebrows at the grandeur of the place. She entered the room after been pushed in by William, and huffed as she sat on one of the many sofas in the room. William smirked as she folded her arms across her chest once more.

“You’re going to have to get used to all of this someday,” Izzy glared and huffed again.

“Make me.” She snapped, and William laughed. He sat next to her on the sofa, and Izzy glared and pushed his arm away when he tried to brush hair away from her ear.

“Oh I’ll make you. You’ll get used to it. You’ll have to; otherwise I’ll be forced to go back on my promise.” Izzy widened her eyes, and growled, bearing her teeth slightly.

“We had a deal William-” He cut her off.

“I’m a vampire. Do I look like the type of person to keep a promise?” He smirked evilly and laughed. “Don’t worry your pretty little head. I’ll keep my word if you’re a little more convincing. I need everyone to think you really love me; it’s not that hard is it? I mean, look at me...” He pulled his collar slightly and Izzy scoffed.

“Jeez, you’re as bad as Pete...”

“Excuse me?” He raised his eyebrows, not quite catching what she had said.

“Never mind,” She pulled a face and smirked to herself. She looked at the rack of swords on the walls, and the sets of numerous daggers and knives that the room held. She frowned and turned to William.

“Why the hell do you have so many swords and knives, you can’t kill vampires with any of that crap.” William laughed at her and shook his head.

“Ah, so much to learn. Vampires won’t be killed instantly with things such as knives, like a human would be. But it will cause a lot of pain, and if the vampire doesn’t get treatment, they could die within a few hours.” She frowned and looked back at the walls.

“So why not use that stuff, why make stakes and bows?”

“Because stakes and bows kill instantly. With swords, if they get treatment, they can be back on their feet within hours with nothing but a scar. As you know, vampires heal quickly.” Izzy rolled her eyes. She wasn’t stupid; she knew most things about vampires. But she was determined to drain William of all the knowledge he had.

If she was going to stay here, she was going to make the most of it – and cause havoc from the inside.


~~~

“So you know what to do, remember, there’s a lot of security, and even though William won’t be there, a lot of people with a lot of powers will be.” Patrick nodded at Izzy before looking at her when she stuck her hand out. He looked confused for a moment before she spoke up.

“You have to hold my hand Patrick, or I can’t get us there,” She said, and Patrick pulled a face. Izzy huffed, grabbing his wrist and looking at Gabe.

“We won’t be long, an hour at the most.” Gabe nodded, and watched as Izzy disappeared, taking Patrick with her.

~~~

As they hit the ground, Izzy and Patrick arrived behind a wall just outside of the house that belonged to Izzy and Mel. Izzy brushed herself off slightly, and watched as Patrick’s eyes crossed and he fell over. She laughed slightly, and he groaned, putting his hand to his head.

“You’ll get used to it, everyone feels queasy their first time travelling like that.” Patrick glared at this and stood up, resting his hands on his knees.

“I do not feel queasy, I just...” He struggled, trying to find an excuse, but lost his train of thought when Izzy began to climb the wall with ease, Patrick watching the back of her as she did so. He tilted his head slightly, and then shook the daze away before glaring at the back of her head.

“Hello? I can’t get up there; I’m not a vampire, or Spiderman.” Izzy rolled her eyes when she got to the top of the wall, and raised her hand before lifting Patrick up. He wriggled around slightly, terrified by the fact that he was hovering in midair with no sign of support, before Izzy dropped him onto the wall roughly, making him groan at being winded. Izzy rolled her eyes once more.

“Don’t be such a baby; I don’t know why I agreed to let you come with me.” Patrick glared again and steadied himself on the wall.

“Oh just because you love being miss heroic, didn’t want someone else to steal your thunder?” Izzy laughed at this and raised her hand.

“Keep talking Patrick, I got you up here, I can push you right off... That’s a long way down, too.” Patrick widened his eyes and gulped, knowing she wasn’t actually joking. He looked at the other side of the wall, seeing the house they were meant to get to. He didn’t see anyone outside the house being ‘security’, so didn’t understand where they were.

“So where-” Izzy shushed him, and squinted her eyes at the bushes surrounding her house. She groaned, seeing that the vampires surveying the area were protected by some kind of spell, no doubt made by William to give them better cover. She sighed, and reached over to grab Patrick’s hand again. They disappeared once more, and they popped straight into the house. Outside they could hear whispers and hurried shuffles, and Izzy knew they didn’t have much time.

“Mel?” She whispered it loudly, trying to make as little noise as possible.

“Why the hell did we have to go up that wall? Why couldn’t we just come straight into the house?” Patrick whispered angrily, and Izzy turned around to glare at him.

“Because I needed to see what security they had, to see how much time we would get in here.” She whispered back, and went back to trying to find her ex-roommate.

“Mel?!” She whisper-shouted again, and soon a head popped around the corner that Izzy recognised as Mel’s, or rather, Crystal’s, with her long black hair. Izzy stood up straight and folded her arms, Patrick at her side taking the same stance.

“Izzy! Where have you been I’ve been worried and-” She noticed Patrick at this point, and frowned.

“Who’s this? And why are you looking at me like that?” She frowned again and Izzy smirked.

“This, is Patrick, and I’m not looking at you like anything, Crystal,” She widened her eyes and stepped back slightly.

“What? I mean, I don’t know what you’re-” Izzy cut her off.

“Yes you do. So what do you want me to call you, Mel or Crystal?” She raised an eyebrow, Mel/Crystal laughed, and took a deep breath.

“I don’t know how you found out, but, call me Crystal. I hate the other name. How did you find out?” She stepped forward again and stared at Izzy.

“I have my ways. Let’s just say I have some contacts, and they’ve told me that you’re in big trouble, so we need to get you out of here.” Crystal frowned, and tilted her head.

“Why?” She asked, and Izzy sighed.

“William is after you again. You know who William is, right?” Crystal widened her eyes and nodded slowly, taking the information in.

“I know who he is... He’s back? I thought he went to New York...” Izzy nodded, and sighed again. Patrick looked uncomfortable for a moment as he heard noises outside.

“Izzy, we really don’t have long-” She was about to reply to Patrick when someone coughed behind them.

“No, you really don’t have long. Hello Izzy.”

~~~

“Shouldn’t they be back by now?” Joe asked uncomfortably, and Andy nodded.

“They should, they’ve been gone almost two hours now.” Gabe looked at the clock on the wall, before standing up. He looked at Tiffany, and they shared an understanding, as Tiffany closed her eyes and frowned.

“I can sense them, but something’s wrong.” Gabe frowned and kneeled in front of her.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, and Tiffany scrunched her eyes together, concentrating on the feeling of where Izzy and Patrick were. She snapped her eyes open suddenly and got to her feet.

“William’s there, he won’t let them go.” Joe, Andy, Pete and Evie all stood up and widened their eyes, while Gabe sighed.

“Tiffany, Pete, Andy, please go, aid them and get all three of them out of there. Evie, Joe, follow me, we’re going to send William a little message.” They all nodded, feeling the authority radiating from his voice. Tiffany held out her hand for Andy and nodded to Pete, and all three disappeared. Joe, Evie and Gabe walked to the kitchen, and Gabe turned to them.

“I need your help, because I need you two to speak to William. It’ll be similar to an automated message on an answer phone; it’ll go through to him when I am ready to send it. When I say so, I need you to tell him where to stick it and to fuck off.” Evie raised her eyebrows at the end of the sentence, but shrugged regardless. Gabe held his arms to the sides, and closed his eyes.

~~~

At that moment, Pete, Tiffany and Andy all appeared in the living area of Crystal’s house, viewing the scene before them. William was in the centre, smirking at them. To the left of him, Patrick was held by a vampire with a dagger to his throat, and next to him, Crystal was stood in the same position. On the right of William, Izzy was stood being held tightly by another vampire, struggling as much as she could, while a stake was held to her chest. Pete looked confused as to why this vampire was able to hold her for a moment, before he realised what Izzy was doing. She winked at him, and continued to ‘struggle’. William sighed.

“Oh dear, Peter! How are you?” He smiled innocently and Pete bared his teeth.

“I’m lovely thank you William, how are you?” He replied, and William laughed. He then widened his eyes as screeching filled the room.

’WILLIAM, PISS THE FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SON OF A FUCKING-” He raised his eyebrows, before the female screeching turned into a calm male voice with a lisp.

”William, how about you wait for us to kill your sorry ass before kidnapping people; it’s not fair to you if we have to kill you early.” William laughed and clapped his hands.

“Gabe! I knew I would have to cope with hearing yours or rather, an accomplice’s voice in my head sooner or later. But I’m afraid I’m a little busy right now, so please leave a message after the beep.” William sighed and clicked his fingers, making the voices disappear. The people in the room knew they had heard Evie and Joe, just had no idea where it was coming from. He laughed at the previous events before becoming serious again. He regained composure and started talking once more.

“Now, I have a proposition for you. I’ll let every single one of you go, as long as I get the girl.” He motioned towards Crystal, and she widened her eyes. Pete took a step forward, and as soon as he did, Patrick and Izzy had the weapons they were being held with moved closer to them. William smiled.

“Come closer, Patrick dies, and Izzy turns to dust. Wouldn’t want that would we?” Pete growled, and looked at Izzy out of the corner of his eye.

On three.

He heard her voice in his head and he turned back to William.

“So you really think we’re going to give her up that easily?” Pete kept William talking while Izzy got into each head in the room, telling them all to wait for the count. William nodded, smirking.

“Of course, she isn’t ‘one of you.’ Why should you care about her?” Crystal glared at this point, making William smirk even more.

“Even if we didn’t care about her, we still wouldn’t want you to be happy now, would we?” It was Pete’s turn to smirk, as William frowned.

“You’re a mean little boy Peter.” Pete laughed, and looked at Izzy who smirked. Everyone on their side in the room heard her voice.

One.

“I know, that’s what makes me so incredible.”

Two.

“Please, incredible? I’ve met cockroaches that can pull moves more impressive than yours.”

Three.

The room erupted, and Izzy lunged at the vampire holding her, making him realise he didn’t actually have a hold on her the whole time she was there. The movement distracted the others long enough for Patrick to elbow his vampire in the face, and for Crystal to dive forward, making hers fall over. Andy and Tiffany jumped forward, tackling any vampires in their way, while Pete and Izzy both went for William, taking him by surprise and knocking him to the floor. Izzy punched his face, while Pete jumped on top of him and went for his stomach. William edged backwards, kicking Izzy in the face and winding Pete in the process, sending them both flying to the other side of the room. William stood and smirked as they recovered, and Izzy handed Pete a stake, them taking a stance against William. They ran forward, and Pete ran all the way to William, while Izzy suddenly stopped in the middle of the room, looking confused for a moment. William smirked as Pete went for his neck, and then laughed from behind him and he disappeared to the other side of the room. Izzy had seen it coming however, and turned, throwing her stake towards his chest. She groaned when he caught it, sending it flying back at her.

She dodged it, and a few others that were flying around. She punched him again, but screamed when his teeth bit into her arm. A few people turned around at the scream, including Patrick, who would’ve known who made that noise anywhere. His eyes flamed up in rage, and he abandoned his own fight to go and attack her attacker. Izzy saw him running to them and tried to get him away from William, but Patrick was too caught up in revenge. William simply laughed at him.

Izzy saw the whole thing happening before it even happened. She widened her eyes, and as William flung his hand open, she ran over to where Patrick was attempting to punch William.

William’s hand suddenly held a knife, and before Patrick even knew what was happening, William had lunged at his chest with it.

William cackled, and motioned for his minions to leave with him.

After they were gone, Pete looked to the body on the floor and the pool of blood surrounding it.

"Oh god..."
Sign up to rate and review this story