Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

A Deidara Love story Info/part 1

by chels789 0 reviews

Hesone a girl wanted by the akatsuki. Why? Her power. All she wants is to live a peacful life is that to much to ask.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Itachi - Published: 2009-03-21 - Updated: 2009-03-22 - 402 words

-1Illiterate
name: Hesone (heh-so-neh)
Age: 18
About you: you can change the length and color of your hair. you can also change the color of your eyes. Thats what makes you asome. you have the best healing powers than any shinobi ever. you have a large amount of chakara more than all the villages plus the tailed beasts (you know the demons like naruto). That is why the Akatsuki wants you so bad. There areonly 2 ways people could tell who ypu are 1. your birth marks. Alittle star by yourrighteye, a medium sizedheart on your lefthip anda rose on you upper right breast. 2. your over sized tits. yes they are so big you have to get your bras hand made.
story start-
you were walking down the street to go to your work. sure it was hard to cover your birth marks....................... and your boobs but you always managed. No one so far no your real name was Hesone. That was good. Tonight felt different. You had a weird feeling. Not to sure if it was good or bad. Then you saw some men in black coats and red clouds. You knew who they were. The Akatsuki.
you:'I wonder who they are looking for. No demon hostslive here.' ('thinking' so you know)
you saw the two men whisper to each other. Those two were Sasori and Deidara. You quickly entered your work place. The most favored resteraunt in this small town. They followed you in.
You: 'well even s-class criminals have to eat to. I geuss.'
you didn't let there presence bother you. Tonight seemed way less crowded. All tables were full most tinghts and you would have a line out the door. but tonight maybe one or two tables were full. you watched the to men get seated. Unfortunatlly at a table you had to sever. So you walked over to take there order.
you: HelloI am NayaIwill be your waitress tonightare you two ready to you order.
sasori: one hot tea.
Deidara: water, mm.
you: 'Just to get on his nerves.' Yes we have water.
Deidara: water, mm!
you: yesmisswe have water
Deidara: water ,mm!!!!!!!!! I am a guy!!!!!!!
sasori: He would like a water.
you: oh, my mistake sir.I will bring you tea and water.
you left to place the order knowing full well you got on there nerves. Mainly Deidara only because you called him miss.
Sign up to rate and review this story