Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 30

by arquero333 5 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-03-22 - Updated: 2009-03-23 - 1201 words

0Unrated
Take three! Is anyone else having this problem: You upload a story and then when you go to submit, it gives you the front page... Then you look at the story and it has a word count, but no actual story. GAR! This has happened to me the last two chapters. Its very frustrating... I had a whole little story up here where I talk and now I don't remember what I said. GAR!
P.S. Thanks to _Amy_Revenge_ for reviewing to say there was no story. If you notice that ever, review and I'll fix it. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Andy, what are you doing?" I asked. I heard him sigh shakily before he pressed his lips to mine. I froze. I could feel him shaking against me as he kissed me waiting for a response. After few seconds I felt him start to pull away.
"Cali, I'm sor-" He started before I came to my senses. I reached up and pulled him back to me, kissing him. I felt him smile against my lips as he started kissing me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt his arms move their way down to my waist. He pulled back.
"Cali, I've liked you for the longest t-"
"Why didn't you say- ?"
"I didn't think-"
"Less thinking." I smiled as I pressed my lips to his again, only to feel him pull away.
"What about Pete?"
"Who cares?" I moved forward, but he let me go and moved away from me.
"No, this isn't good... We can't. Pete will kill me if he finds out. William will- oh my god, I'm going to die!" He started rambling.
"Andy." I walked over to him. He ignored me as he kept pacing. I put my hand on his shoulder.
"What?" He turned towards me.
"Shut up and kiss me." I smirked. Andy looked at me for a second before smiling and leaning towards me. Our lips met once more and his hands clung to my waist. I smiled and brought my hands to either side of his face. His tongue pushed against my lips and I gladly let it in. I started pulling him backwards until I felt my legs hit the bed. I let myself fall backwards, pulling him with me. As we hit the bed he pulled away.
"Cali, don't you think we're taking it kinda fast?" He asked.
"Andy, I've always wa-" I was cut off by the door flying open. My head snapped towards the door only to see William standing in the frame.
"Is everything okay, I heard a plate br-" He stopped in his tracks as his eyes landed on Andy and me. I pushed him off of me slightly, careful not to put too much force behind it.
"William, darling, this isn't what it looks like." I started towards him.
"What the fuck is going on here?" He growled, looking between me and Andy.
"Babe, this isn't-"
"Bullshit this isn't what it looks like! I do you a fucking favour by letting your little friend live and this is how I'm repaid?!" He screamed. I could see his fangs descending.
"No! You don't kn-"
"Shut up you little bitch!" He yelled, catching me off guard. He'd never spoken to me like that before... "I brought you here to be my bride! Not to go fucking this maggot!"
"What the hell are you talking about?" I screamed back. What did he mean his bride.
"Did you honestly think I cared about you? The only reason you're alive is because you're supposed to marry me and become the queen of the Dandies!"
"So all of this was a fucking lie?"

~~William's POV~~
I had no idea why I was saying any of this. Yes, its true I started after her to become my queen initially, but... I cared... And then she broke my heart, well, if I had one. She'll pay for this... No, even better... He'll pay for this.
"You're goddamned right its a lie!"

~~Cali's POV~~
"You fucker! How could you?! I trusted you!" I screamed as I felt my own fangs descending.
"Well isn't that too fucking bad... now you're both going to die!" He laughed. I had forgotten Andy was in the room, and I looked back to find him sitting on the bed in pure terror.
"You'll have to get through me first." I growled. I blinked and he was gone. I heard laughing behind me and I whipped around.
"Shouldn't be too difficult." He laughed. He was standing right behind me. I forgot he could transport like that... but I bet he forgot about me too. I brought my hand back and swung it with as much force as I could manage. Right as my fist was going to connect with him, he disappeared again.
"Gotta be faster than that, honey." I heard him growl to my left. I turned and saw him leaning against the wall. I ran towards him winding up my fist again. I swung towards him, but he disappeared and my fist went right through the wall.
"This is just too easy." I heard a growl behind me. I turned and saw him sitting on a chair in the room. I ran towards him, and pulled my fist back, fully expecting him to transport at the last second. As I ran towards him, I watched his eyes, trying to gauge where he was planning on going next. I saw him peer to his left, towards the bed. I swung and he transported at the last second, just like I thought he would, but I turned as fast as I could and swung towards the bed. He appeared smirking, but a split second later his eyes widened as he noticed my fist flying right for his chest. I finally made contact, sending him across the room and through the wall. Andy was staring at us, trying to stay away from the ever moving William and my fist. I grabbed his hand.
"Come on!" I shouted as I started dragging him towards the door. I literally dragged him for a while before he caught on to start running. I ran towards the closest door I could think of, which was luckily on 'my side' of the house. I doubted anyone would be on this side because of the orders William had given.
We got out the door, and I thanked god it was night. I started to run towards the tree line, hoping that it would give us at least some cover to get away. I looked back towards the house and saw a few vampires starting to come outside, chasing after us. The must have heard the wall break and went to see what was happening... Fuck. I turned forward again and saw William right in front of us. I stopped and kept Andy behind me.
"Where do you think you're going?" He sneered.
"Wherever you aren't." I growled back.
"Really? Good luck with that." He smirked before disappearing. I felt Andy's hand being pulled away from mine. I whipped around and saw William with fangs an inch away from Andy's neck.
No!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully this works... Review!
arquero333
Sign up to rate and review this story