Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Secret Love, Forbiden Kisses

chapter 2

by vampirekitten67708 0 reviews

So heres the second part of the story. Frank may or may not show up. Read to find out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2009-03-23 - Updated: 2009-03-23 - 939 words

0Unrated

Before he left I was gonna beat the crap outta him, or at least try. He was bigger then me so when my friend Marcus found out that me and Frankie planed to fight he was gonna kick his ass for me. “Yes it’s true. Only this time he’s here to stay”. “Why though? I thought he hated it here and he was going to stay with his dad”, I said confused. He had said so himself he wanted to live with his dad because his dad was never there and he could pretty much whatever he wanted.

“Well he got himself in trouble for fighting with all the guys in New York and the ones he didn’t try and fight with he slept with their girlfriends and or sisters. You know how he is. I’ll tell at school. Oh and my mom thinks it would be best if me and Frankie became more close to each other cuz ’where siblings and we should be there for each other’, so long story short, he’s driving us to school.” “Grate”, I said pulling on my gray hoodie, bag, and I-pod.

Me and Tish wouldn’t be able to talk out loud with Frankie in the car so I just put my headphones on and turned my music all the way up. We got to the black car in my driveway not saying anything to each other. Tish got in the front, another thing I’m sure here mom made her do and knowing Frankie he would tell their mom that Tish wasn’t doing what she was suppose to. Without being able to talk to her and no one being up yet so I couldn’t text, I starred out my window thinking.

It was only a three minute drive to the school so at least the car ride was short. When we pulled into the parking lot, I quickly got out of the car and walked around to the passenger side. It was the first time I had seen what Frankie looked like in a long time, and all I could think was he had grown up!! Last time I saw him, he was shorter then me! That was saying something seeing as I was barley 5foot. It wasn’t far I had only grown two inches and he had grown a whole four! He also had red and black hair, wore red eyeliner, and had his lip priced. What the fuck had happen to the short little wimpy kid who thought he was tough? Now he at least looked the part he tried to play.

“Ruby, what are you starring at”, Tish’s voice broke though my thoughts. I bilked a few times feeling dazed. “Umm nothing”, I said quickly looking away from Frankie. “Here comes Marcus”, I said looking to make sure Frankie was gone. That was the last thing we needed was a fight. “Damn it he’s gone”, Tish said. “Such langue young lady”, Marcus said coming up behind her. “Who’s car is this”, he asked looking it over. “It’s my brothers‘”, Tish told him quietly. “Did you get a new brother or something”, he asked. I let out a small laugh at his being a guy and not able to string two things together quickly. But I could see were he would get that idea, if Tish hadn’t told me Frankie was back I would never have guessed he drove this car.

“Not exactly”, I told Marcus, hopping he’d pick up on the hint and one of us not have to say it. “Alright were is he”, Marcus asked having finally figured out that Frankie was back. “Now lets no rush right into our plans to try and kill him”, I said to the shocked faces of my friends, “Let me finish”, I said because Tish and Marcus both showed sighs of wanting to interrupt me. “Maybe he’s changed”, I said simply. “Do you hear yourself, Ruby”, Tish asked as thought she was worried about my sanity. “He hasn’t changed, if anything going to New York made him worse. Now he actually can fight and he’s not afraid to. Oh and he’s been to juvey and he aint afraid to go back”, she explained. I was shocked. He had comply changed. “So Marcus that means your not fighting him, he carries a knife now.”

The bell for first period rung and we all made our way to our spate classes. I had Mikey in my class and he was nice but his brother was like Frankie’s best friend. I walked into my science class and saw Mikey sitting at our usual seats in the back of the room. It was a place I had always sat even as a little girl, I never liked sitting at the front. I didn’t like people behind me, it gave me an uneasy feeling. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost. What’s wrong”, I asked Mikey. “Frankie’s back”, was all he said in a small voice. I had temporary forgotten that with him being Frankie’s best friend’s younger brother Frankie being back was probly second worse to being his sister. “I know I’m sorry. Why don’t you just come over to Tish’s? I assume Frankie and Gerard have some catching up to do so he’s not gonna be home”, I told him.

Sorry this chapter was so short. I didn't have a lot wrote out yet so I didn't wanna post the whole thing.
Sign up to rate and review this story