Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Pierre Bouvier FanFic

Chapter 3

by evry1lovesmichelle 0 reviews

Michelle Runs away with Pierre. But of course, they get in trouble lol

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: David Desrosiers,Pierre Bouvier - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-03-24 - Updated: 2009-03-25 - 1451 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3


Once they drove out of Exeter, they were on there way to Montreal. “Where are we going?” Asked Michelle. “We’re going to my place back in Montreal.” Said Pierre. “So we’re going to drive all the way there?” Said Michelle. “Well duh Michelle!” Said Pierre. “Smart ass.” Replied Michelle.

Pierre’s phone rings “Hi?” Questioned Pierre. “Oh hi hot stuff, me and Michelle are on our way to Montreal! Uh.. yeah sure... Really? Cool. Well we’ll be on our way bye!” Said Pierre.

“Who was that?” Asked Michelle. “It was just David. Him and Miranda want to come with us. So we have to go to Hensall!” Replied Pierre. “Sweet! Road trip!” Said Michelle.

When Pierre and Michelle arrived at Miranda’s house, Pierre said to Michelle, “Oh yeah, David and Miranda are going out now!” “Really? Ha ha, I knew it!” Said Michelle with excitement.

After they picked up David and Miranda, they were on there way to Montreal! “So Michelle.... why are you going to Montreal for?” Asked David. “I’m going to live with Pierre!” Replied Michelle. “But why?” Asked David. “David, it’s a long story!”

Through almost the whole ride, David, Miranda, and Michelle sang songs together. “If your happy and you know it, kiss my ass!” Sang David. “Okay David, come up here so I can kiss your ass!” Said Pierre.

“Uh, I don’t want t imagine what you two do together when your alone.” Said Miranda. Then Michelle and Miranda laughed. “Well first we got to the store and buy....... then we.....” Kids David. “Eww! We didn’t ask for your chemistry with Pierre, David!” Said Michelle.

At 6:00PM, They arrived in Montreal! After David and Miranda got dropped off, Pierre and Michelle went to Pierre’s house. Later that night, they went to bed.

At 10:00PM, Michelle’s cellphone rang. She looked at the call display and it was her parents. But she didn’t answer it. On the answering machine, her mom said something about, how there’s cops looking for her and stuff. Michelle didn’t worry much and went back to sleep.

The following morning, Michelle was having a shower. Then she heard someone running into the bathroom. Michelle peeks out of the shower. “Michelle! Come look at the TV right now!” Shouted Pierre.

Michelle got dressed as fast as she could. She ran to the TV and it was the news! It was about how a 16 year old girl named “Michelle” is missing and that her parents think she’s in Montreal with her boyfriend “Pierre”.


“This can’t be happening!” Shouted Michelle. “Don’t worry! We’ll just go somewhere else.” Said Pierre nervously. Then someone was knocking on the door... “Michelle go hide!!” Said Pierre. Michelle hid in the attic, Pierre answered the door and it was the police.

Before Pierre could say anything, the police pushed him out of the way and started to search the house. Pierre tried to convince them, but the cops wouldn’t listen.

“She’s not here!! Don’t you understand?” Argued Pierre. After 10 minutes of searching, the cops couldn’t find Michelle, so they left.

“There gone Michelle!” Shouted Pierre. Michelle came out of the attic with tears of fear in her eyes and ran to the living room where Pierre was. She ran to Pierre and they both hugged each other tightly. Pierre rested his chin on Michelle’s head.

After Pierre kissed Michelle’s forehead, they were unaware that a cop walked into the room.... “WTF!” Yelled the police officer. The cop jumped and dove to tackle Pierre down as Pierre tried to protect Michelle in his arms. Pierre got tackled to the ground as Michelle tried to shove the cop off of him.

Suddenly a cop came behind Michelle and grabbed her. Michelle tried to get away, but did not succeed. Pierre and Michelle were yelling for each other, and then Michelle was forced out of the house.

Pierre was left laying on the floor like a nervous wreck. He didn’t know what to do and he couldn’t stop shaking. Then he realized that he could still text message Michelle on her cell. So he grabbed his cell and text “Michelle! Are you okay?”

Good thing Michelle’s cell phone was on vibrate mode. She read the message and replied. “Yea I guess so.” “I’ll figure something out, so just be patient okay?” Typed Pierre. “Okay, I love you.” Texted Michelle. “I love you to.” Replied Pierre.

After Michelle got home, her parents punished her by not letting her watch TV or go on the computer for 2 weeks.

Michelle went in her room quietly while her parents were sleeping. She pulled out her cell phone to call Pierre.

Pierre: Hello?
Michelle: Hey it’s me!
Pierre: Oh hi Michelle! How has your parents been treating ya?
Michelle: Like crap! I can’t use the computer or watch TV!
Pierre Well that sucks!
Michelle: yeah... and they said that if I call you or something and they know about it, I’ll be in more shit!

Michelle’s mom comes into her room.

Mom: Michelle! Who are you talking to? Is it Pierre?
Pierre: Michelle, who is that?
Michelle: Uhhhh......
Mom: GIVE ME THE PHONE! (reaches for the phone)
Michelle: NO!
Mom: NOW!

Pierre could hear Michelle struggling to hang onto the phone. Then before he knew it, Her mom hanged up the phone.

Her dad took the cell phone and placed it behind one of the tires on the van. Then he ran over it. Michelle cried her heart out because she had no way of contacting Pierre.

The next day, Michelle went to school as always. It was just another boring day, but this time she was miserable.

A couple of weeks later, Her parents let Michelle go to the School dance by herself. So at the dance, She danced with people she knew. But when the last slow song came on, her emotions were starting to stir up. She saw all of the couples dancing, and some were kissing. It brought back memories of Pierre.

Then she heard someone behind her. “Would you like to dance with me?” She quickly turned around and.... it was Pierre!! “PIERRE!” Yelled Michelle with joy as she jumped into Pierre’s arms.

Pierre and Michelle were dancing. Michelle’s head was resting under Pierre’s chin.

Pierre whispered in her ear. “I won’t let anything bad happen to you. And I’ll make sure no one hurts you.” Michelle looked up and said “I know.” And then they kissed. Then they held each other more tightly.

After the dance, they went outside. “Oh! Michelle I got something for you! It’s a new cell phone, only call me when your not around your parents!” Said Pierre. “Okay I’ll try!” Said Michelle. “And I got something else to!” Pierre goes to his car and hands Michelle a wrapped up gift. “Open it when you get home!” Said Pierre smiling. “Okie dokie!” Said Michelle.

They said their goodbyes and Michelle started to walk home. Pierre was slowly going into his car as he was watching Michelle. When she was about a block away, Pierre heard her scream.

Pierre saw that someone was trying to rob her. He ran as fast as he could as it started to rain. “GET AWAY FROM HER!” Yelled Pierre.

“PIERRE!” Yelled Michelle as she was running to Pierre. Then she went behind him. “What did you say?” Said the robber in a tough voice. “I told you to get the fuck away from HER!” Said Pierre angrily.

They started to have a fist fit. A couple of minutes later, the robber fell down. Pierre’s fists were covered in blood. But the rain washed it off. Pierre hugged Michelle and then they went back to the car.

Pierre drove Michelle to the corner of the street that she lived on. She got out of the car and started to walk. Pierre drove beside her. Then he started to do some humping motion and smiled. Michelle laughed and smiled as she was shaking her head. Pierre did his sad face. Then he drove away, and Michelle went in her house.

She went into her room and hid her cellphone in her book bag. She sat on her bed, and opened her present.

She opened the box and there was a stuffed monkey! Michelle smiled and picked up the next thing. It was a picture in a frame. It was a photo of her and Pierre! She went to bed and slept with the monkey.

Chapter 4 Coming Soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story