Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering 2.0

134:"Battered. Woman. Syndrome?"

by Syn_INC 2 reviews

"Battered. Woman. Syndrome?" "Yea...if I get pregnant 'he'll stay'. But he keeps knocking you up real good, and leaving. He leaves you with 4 kids. Really? I mean really!"

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-03-24 - Updated: 2009-03-25 - 1580 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 134
I put a sleeping Sofi in the pack n' play with a sleeping Izzy and Rome. In the next pack n' play were the twins that were new to this word. I looked in at the little boys and realized that I too, suddenly was about to have another kid, this was just fucked up.
Gin walked into the room and leaned on me.
"Joe is odd." I stated not looking up from her boys.
"That I know, but why this time?" Gin questioned.
"He chose to do things by the book. Even when you guys do have sex at least three times a day and have a pair of boys. But still he does this whole, you guys can't be together for a week, like a traditional Jew. And here we are...and you guys only have eyes for each other- why can't I find that?"
"You have that."
"No I don't! I can't even- even the father of my kids hates me- I mean...you slept with Andy- and you hurt Joe over and over and OVER. You don't deserve him. And you're a horrible person Genovieve. I still don't understand how you guys over came that."
"You're asking me?! I wonder how im standing here everyday. Patrick- he just doesn't know yet. He's got Battered Woman Syndrome."
"Battered. Woman. Syndrome?"
"Yea...if I get pregnant 'he'll stay'. But he keeps knocking you up real good, and leaving. He leaves you with 4 kids. Really? I mean really!"
"A sphincter says what?"
"Exactly."
"How'd you-"
"This is me rolling my eyes and walking away. Can we get back to the party?"
"So- how did you know?"
"You're swelling up the same way you did when you were pregnant with Rome and Sofi."
"But still."
"You just told me silly. Now, lets go party like we're in Vegas backstage at a fall out boy concert circa 18 months ago...or maybe more- yea."
I laughed and Gin took my wrist.
"Yes, before Paco became a cheating whore." I added.
With that said Gin yanked my arm a little bit and whatever was playing we danced too. I saw Joe look at Gin and adjust himself lightly. He loved her so much it made me sick. I walked over to him and gave my best friend speech. All he did was give me a kiss on the cheek and a huge hug.
Tomorrow is gonna be a good day.
*
The day of the wedding was one big headache.
Between the babies and family I could see why Gin wanted to suddenly run away. And the fact that she couldn't see Joe maybe drove her a little more insane. I sat there and rubbed my belly, well, thank goodness I wasn't Jewish at this moment, I have no idea what these people are saying.
"I don't think you should be wearing white." I said laughing as I stood behind Gin smirking.
"Yea, well when you get married I hope you wear a black dress with white sleeves."
"I've given up marriage. I'm allergic to it."
"Joe...wait, no, Pete, told me to tell you that Paco isn't here. Who's Paco?" Jolie asked, "Roman, I told you, don't pull on Sofi's bow."
As Jolie tied the bow on the back of Sofi's dress, the door was pushed open again.
"I mean, Paco can suck a dick. All that matters is that I am here." A familiar voice stated.
Gin and I turned around and there stood Kendra in all her awesome glory. We all gave hugs and she sat down taking Noah away from me as Jolie was still trying to fix Sofi's dress. Roman found this hilarious, making her cry out and messed with her dress again.
Joe was standing by the podium and he looked at his watch. Pete stood around and tormented Izzy as Ash stayed up front and kept things cool.
Patrick was late again, and this was one time that Joe wasn't having it.
"Andrew." Joe said throwing the hand which was in the cast Andy's direction.
"Yea?" Andy asked.
"Wanna be best man?"
"Why?"
"I mean you slept with her too why not."
"That was once."
"But none the less."
Andy rolled his eyes as he walked over next to Joe, suddenly with Sofia and Rome in his arms. Pete carried a little pout but that was nothing new, he decided to take Sofi away seeing how Ash had Izzy. Anyway he can't be too mad, Patrick was his best man at the wedding with Ash months ago.
It was 15 minutes before the start of the wedding when Patrick finally walked in. He had something else in tote and it wasn't pretty. All the guys were standing there with their mouths on the floor as Elisa gave a toss of her hair and held on to Patrick.
"Do you WANT my future wife to MURDER you were you stand Patrick?" Joe demanded shooting a death glare at Elisa.
"I'll go talk to Ash." Elisa started.
"Don't bother. She doesn't wanna talk to you." Ash said in the third person as she turned on her heel, gave Izzy to Pete's mom and walked to the back.
After all, it was now 10 minutes before the wedding and she was in the party along with Pete and some other people.
*
"I feel an utter disturbance in the force." Gin said as she stood up and caught the chills, "something's happening."
"Yea, and its not this wedding." I said rolling my eyes.
Ash pushed the door open and smiled.
"What is it?" Ash asked.
"You smell...as if...you've seen pure evil." I added, suddenly feeling it, smelling the air.
"You 2 are part something..." Ash said with a laugh, "I just think this wedding needs to get a move on. Joe's scratching at his cast."
"Yea, you're right-" I chimed in softly, "and Paco is here right?"
"He is. But he's no longer the best man."
"Why not?!"
"Joe got a little pissed."
Gin looked at me and before I could protest I was already on my way out there with Kendra on my heels. As she cracked jokes about Jews, fall out boy and us I couldn't stop laughing. It was when I saw the guys in one clusterfuck that I tapped Pete on the shoulder and they parted like the Red Sea.
"Oh you have GOT to be kidding me." I said taking Sofia away from Andy who was standing the closest to Elisa, I didn't want my daughter to catch a different kind of 'Crazy bitch' from her, she's already Puerto Rican.
"You do know that if Genovieve knew about this, you'd be in a noose right?" Kendra asked Patrick.
Patrick just rolled his eyes and fixed his sleeves. By the looks of things it feels like he's just here doing Gin and Joe a favor. If he didn't want to be here all he had to do was leave, he knew where the door was, he never did have a hard time finding it.
"I just- Im here you guys." Patrick sighed, out of breath, tucking his shirt in.
"No, no, no. This will NOT do." Pete said looking at Patrick's ruffled shirt and jacket shaking his head.
Since Elisa was being ignored, and for good reason, she sat down and tapped her foot on the floor. I saw her look up at Patrick, bored, and wondered what he saw in her, she's beyond crazy, I just don't understand this at all.
"You follow me. Actually no. You follow Andy, Andy follow me and tell him to take off his shirt and jacket. The last thing we want is a funeral." I concluded walking towards the back.
The guys were in another room while I was in the Bride's room with Gin ironing Patrick's shirt and jacket as Gin threatened murder bride dress and all.
*
"PATRICK! What do you want from me? What did I ever do to you?! I mean I swear to BOB! I've been your best friend through thick and thin...do you want me to be miserable!? Huh? Do you want me to get married and then divorced because I feel as if im coming REEEAL close to that. Genovieve will kill me and I in TURN will kill you. I suggest when you get back your ironed clothes you act like you want to be in my wedding." Joe ranted.
"Fine." Patrick grumbled not happy to find out he was bumped as best man.
I walked back over a little bit less then 5 mins later with everything nice and crisp. I was also holding Sofi who nearly fell out of my arms just to get into her daddy's. I held her back as Patrick got dressed and then finally handed her over to him.
Sofi dug her little nails into him, as she lovingly grabbed his cheek and gave him a big wet baby kiss. She then stopped abruptly and looked at him. As Sofia did all this, suddenly soemthing felt wrong to her. No, this was not her daddy, he smelled and felt different somehow.
The next person Sofi tried to jump to was Andy. She was so put off by the fact that her daddy didn't smell like himself she went to Andy. She then put her head on his should and sucked her fist still staring at Patrick just wondering why and how he smelled and acted so different.
Sign up to rate and review this story