Categories > Original > Drama > FANG

Fang's New Home

by Shimia49 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-03-25 - Updated: 2009-03-25 - 1036 words

0Unrated
FANG
Chapter 3
Fang’s New Home

Last Time:
Fang: Oh yea, I live with you for now. (he seems calm)
Mina: WHAT?? SINCE WHEN??

Now: This chapter’s date is Friday Feb. 22, 2008-Saturday Feb. 23, 2008
Fang: Ever since this morning when Principal Wasaubi asked me where I lived.
Mina: So the 1st thing you thought about was me?
Fang: Yea, pretty much. -- Oh, yea here’s your cell phone. (he hands it to her)
Mina: (takes it) Yay! My phone! (smiles then gets suspicious) Are you trying to change the subject? You can’t live with me.
Fang: I can’t believe you made me do this. (does a puppy face) Please, I’m homeless.
Mina: (looks hypnotized) Well, since you are homeless… I guess you can stay with me. (she turns her head to the side)
Fang: (he stops the puppy face and goes back to normal) Good, cause I’m hungry. How will I get through your parents?
Mina: My mom works everyday except Sunday. And my dad’s……………
Fang: Your dad’s what?
Mina: He’s dead….. he was killed. (she looks sad)
Fang: Oh…………….. (can’t speak)

There’s a dark shadow on top of the school building looking at Fang and Mina. Mina looks up and turns around. The shadow is gone.

Mina: (she wipes her tears and fakes a smile) Come on. I’ll show you my room and everything. (she grabs Fang’s hand and runs home)
Fang: Uhh… sure.

-The scene changes to Mina’s house in the kitchen. Mina is at the stove and Fang is sitting at the table looking around.-

Mina: (she walks over to the table and sets down the food) It’s been a while since you had some real food right?
Fang: Depends. What’s your definition of real food?
Mina: Food made by someone who can cook, or a hot plate of food.
Fang: If that’s the definition, I never had real food.
Mina: Really? Your mom couldn't cook? o.o
Fang: I never had a mom, dad, friend, reliable relatives, etc. (he drinks the grape soda)
Mina: That’s so sad. :( What happened to them?
Fang: They left or betrayed me. My “mom” killed herself for having me, my dad tried to kill me, and my cousin framed me…………. Don’t you just love life?! (he gets mad and squeezes the cup on the table and the cup breaks)

The soda splashes on Mina’s and Fang’s face. The soda drips off the side of the table. Mina holds Fang’s hand and says….

Mina: No matter what happens I won’t betray you. I’ll be your 1st friend. (she smiles then hugs him)
Fang: (he almost hugged her back but stopped to think) I know she’ll run away. Like everyone else.
Mina: (she stops hugging) Fang Tomorrow at school let’s get along.
Fang: Sure (slightly smiles)
Mina: My mom comes home around 12:00 am, so we have to be asleep by then.
Fang: Where do I sleep?
Mina: In my room. You can sleep in my closet or on the floor.
Fang: I don’t think so. I’ll sleep at the end of the bed.
Mina: What are you? A dog?
Fang: Does it matter?

As the time goes by, Fang and Mina talked, brushed their teeth, took a bath, and finally they’re about to sleep. Fang and Mina are in Mina’s room talking. Fang is on the floor and Mina is on the bed.

Mina: You know, you’re not a bad person.
Fang: I guess I can say you too. Good night.

Mina closes the light and starts to fall asleep. While Mina sleeps, Fang crawls onto the end of Mina’s bed. It’s morning time and Mina finds Fang slobbering on the pillow next to her. Mina’s eyes widen.

Mina: Ahhhhhhhhhh!! (she jumps out of bed)
Mrs. Aya: Honey, what’s wrong? (she walks up the stairs towards Mina’s room)
Mina: (she picks up Fang and throws him in the closet) Nothing Mom!
Mrs. Aya: I could’ve sworn I heard you yell.
Fang: (in the closet) Owwwwwww.
Mrs. Aya: What was that?
Mina: Uhh…. my stomach! I’m hungry Mommy. Can you please make breakfast? (she sounds nervous)
Mrs. Aya: Ok, Your stomach sounds so manly. Eww. (she goes down stairs)
Mina: (sighs) Fang, why were you in my bed?
Fang: (gets out the closet) Cause the floor is shaggy and itchy.
Mina: Fine. You need to take a bath. I can smell you from here. >.<
Fang: Okay. I’ll go first. I won’t turn off the water so then tour mom thinks you’re just taking a long shower.
Mina: That’s a good idea.

While Fang takes a shower Mina fixes up the uniforms. Fang’s done with the bath and comes out wearing Mina’s dad’s clothes.

Mina: So it fits?
Fang: Yea.
Mina: Good. You needed more clothes. On Sunday, let’s go shopping. (she smiles)
Fang: Ok. (he takes his shirt off)
Mina: What are you doing?! XO
Fang: Changing into my uniform.
Mina: Can you wait til’ I leave?! >.<
Fang: Why? You’ve seen me without a shirt the first time we met.
Mina: And? Sheesh, you’re a pig. (she leaves to take a bath and slams the door)
Fang: What a stupid girl. _

Mina is done with her bath and has on her school uniform on. So does Fang.

Mina: I’ll go outside through the front door. You can’t or else my mom will find you. Figure something out.
Fang: I’ll go through the window.
Mina: This is a two story house. We’re on the second floor. o.O
Fang: No problem. I can jump real good.
Mina: Fine, do what you want.

Mina goes out the front door and finds Fang waiting for her. Mina looks at her room window and sees it open then she looks at Fang.

Mina: How’d you jump this low without getting a scratch on you?
Fang: That’s my secret.

-To Be Continued-

Hana: This is unfair! Mina’s forgetting about me.
Sign up to rate and review this story