Categories > Original > Romance

Loveless dream...

by VampYreGODDess3354 0 reviews

just a fantasy with me and my crush

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-03-28 - Updated: 2009-03-28 - 205 words

0Unrated
Tiffany's POV

I was walking to my science class. I turned the corner and saw Tharshana and David talking. I hid behind the corner to listen.

"Tiffany's lonely David! Whenever our friends have their boyfriends over and she's invited, she has no one to share the moment with! I know you her and I know she likes you but your just gonna have to get over the fact that you can't drive and she can and she's a year older than us! It's hard to see her like this! She's had only one boyfriend and he was abusive! She says she's never gonna love someone again but I know that's not true! She loves you David and only you," Tharshana was telling David.

"Well, I don't know,"

"What don't you know! You like her and she likes you! What else is there!" Tharshana screamed.

"I still don't know about the driving part..." David replied.

"Ugh! You are a hopeless romantic David Gomez!" She answered and walked into the science room.

I walked around the corner casually and smiled at David. He smiled a weak one and we went inside the room after Tharshana. I sat down next to Tharshana and started writing down the homework.
Sign up to rate and review this story