Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Equinox

Home Therapy

by rawrlittledino 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2009-03-30 - Updated: 2013-02-11 - 1291 words - Complete

1Hot
“Oh god...”

Pete’s eyes flickered, and his body tensed as Patrick jumped up, covering himself while Evie did the same. She closed her eyes and wished the whole situation away, but it didn’t work. Pete gulped, his eyes blackening, and his breath turned ragged. Patrick looked terrified, and a few seconds later someone bumped into the back of Pete, groaning when he wouldn’t move.

“Pete, will you please mov-” Izzy stopped her sentence and visibly tensed when she saw the two people in bed together. She widened her mouth and eyes simultaneously, and clenched her fists in anger.

“What in the fuck...” She hissed, and watched as Patrick slid boxers on, Evie too putting a T-shirt on and putting her underwear on under the sheet.

“Pete, Izzy, I can explain, I-” Patrick stuttered, and Evie gulped before walking up to Pete.

“I didn’t mean to-” Pete growled, interrupting her.

“Save it. Don’t even try to fucking explain because this is it. We’re over Evie,” He turned and went to storm out of the room, and Evie ran after him, following him down the stairs. Patrick gulped as Izzy stood in front of him, her face void of any expression. She simply stood silently, watching as he cowered in front of her.

“I’m so sorry Izzy,” Izzy just blinked, before turning around slowly and walking out of the room. Patrick whimpered, and followed her quickly, just as Pete and Evie had done moments before. Everyone got into the living room and Izzy saw that everyone was there. Joe, Andy, Tiffany, Crystal, Gabe and Amber, and of course Evie and Pete had gone into the room too. Izzy stood in the doorway and Patrick whimpered again.

“Izzy...” He muttered, and she just shook her head. Evie turned to her and frowned.

“Izzy I’m sorry,” She whispered, and Izzy blinked.

“Do you really think it’s me you should be saying sorry to?” She asked, and Evie looked guiltily down at her feet. Izzy smirked.

“That’s what I thought,” She walked up to Evie and looked into her eyes, tilting her head slightly.

“You're dead to me,” Izzy whispered, and promptly punched her in the face. Evie held her cheek in her hand and cried out to Izzy, but she just turned to Patrick and slapped him in the face too.

“That’s for Pete, because you slept with his fucking wife,” She slapped him again. “And that’s for sleeping with her after making me think you might still love me,” Tears welled up in her eyes and she stood back, Joe grabbing her wrist.

“Hey, there’s some mixture in the kitchen, go drink it, you haven’t had any in a while,” Izzy nodded slowly before turning to Pete.

“She doesn’t deserve you, Pete,” She said, and turned to walk to the kitchen. Pete growled, and turned to Patrick, hate sparkling in his eyes.

“I trusted you,” He muttered, and Patrick gulped.

“I’m sorry,” He whispered, and Pete smirked.

“No excuse,” He said, and Patrick sighed.

“I’m sorry,” He repeated, and Pete laughed.

“Is that all you can say, Patrick?” He asked, and Patrick looked down at his hands. Andy stepped forward, sighing.

“I think we should all just go to bed, sunrise is in just over an hour,” Everyone nodded, and after many people had gone to bed, Pete cornered Patrick in the hall upstairs, hissing into his face.

“You make one wrong move in the next few days, Stump,” He bared his teeth and snarled. “I’ll kill you,” He pushed his arm and walked down the hall, Patrick scurrying into his bedroom.

“Pete wait!” Pete spun around, the blacks of his eyes expanding. He growled under his breath, and Izzy sighed and gulped down the tears that threatened to fall.

“I know. Pete, I know.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and he hiccupped into her shoulder.

“How the fuck could she do this, Izzy?” Izzy sighed.

“I know. I hate both of them right now.” She looked up at him and frowned, watching as his expression broke.

“Why would they do this?” He asked quietly, and Izzy shrugged.

“I don’t know Pete. I just don’t know,” Pete looked at her and sniffed.

“Fuck them, right?” Izzy smiled slightly. Pete gulped again and looked back at the door.

“You like revenge, right?” His eyes darkened again and Izzy tilted her head.

“Revenge is the greatest form of forgiveness,” Pete smirked, instantly pushing her into the wall next to them and attaching his lips to hers, smiling as she moaned slightly. Pete looked at her for a second before putting an arrogant smile onto his face.

“They’re not the only ones who can fuck carelessly,” Izzy glared.

“Shut up and get on with it, yeah?” Pete shrugged, tackling her again and pushing them into the bedroom before shutting the door behind them.

~~~

”William stop,” Izzy looked back at William and frowned, watching as he rolled his eyes.

“You know, I’m starting to wish I had chosen someone else as my queen,” Izzy laughed.

“Thank god, I’ve been wishing that for a year and a half now,” William smirked evilly.

“I’ll never get tired of your bluntness, you know that?” He smiled and stroked her face, and Izzy slapped it away, growling slightly.

“My bluntness is something your vampires fear,” He frowned.

“Yes that is rather a problem. You’ve been killing my vampires left and right, my best ones at that. I’d be a lot happier if you would leave them alone, you know,” Izzy smirked and leaned into his face, letting him feel her warm breath on his nose.

“I’ll kill whoever annoys me,” She hissed, and William grabbed her face.

“Don’t you think you’re feared enough around these parts? You’re almost as notorious as myself,” He laughed and pushed her away, making her growl at him.

“Almost? Please William, we both know I’m more feared than you are, and we both know who is the most powerful here,” She was lying to herself and she knew it, William was easily more powerful than her. But she needed to make him believe she was confident about being able to beat him.

“Yes I think we do both know,” He smiled. “We both know I could cut you into a million pieces if I really wanted to,” Izzy scoffed.

“Somehow, I doubt that.” William smiled again. He raised his hand and started to make a fist, Izzy collapsing on the floor as he smiled.

“You feel that, Izzy?” Izzy nodded to the best of her ability and screamed slightly. “That is me squeezing your heart.” Izzy gritted her teeth in pain and groaned. William laughed.

“You kill any more of my vampires, I will do this every hour, on the hour, until you learn how to behave, like a good little queen should,” He let go of his hand and Izzy coughed, spitting blood onto the floor.

It had been over a year since she had left Chicago, and her and William, and the rest of the Dandies were now residing in New York. Izzy had put up with him for a long time now, and she was fed up of being ‘William’s queen.’ That’s what she was named around here, and she was fed up of it.

She needed to get out.

She knew William wouldn’t bother going after the guys now, even if she did leave. He was too lazy to move all the way back to Chicago just to kill a few humans.

It was now or never.
Sign up to rate and review this story