Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

White Horse

by jameswritr4 1 review

Pete One-Shot. It's too late for you and your white horse...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-03-31 - Updated: 2009-04-01 - 313 words - Complete

0Unrated
Katie sat on the couch, just looking at her phone, seeing it was him calling again. She sighed, debating to answer it. She was tired of him always calling in the middle of the night like this after a big fight. She sniffled and answered it, knowing that if she didn’t, he’d probably just show up on her doorstep. “Hello?”

“Kate baby, what are you doing? You took forever to answer.” Katie could hear the smile on his voice. It made this just that much harder picturing him on the other line, probably laying in bed, talking to her.

“What do you want Pete?” She looked up at the ceiling.

That face of an angel comes out just when you need it to.

“I’m sorry baby. I was totally wrong…”

“Pete just save your breath. I’m tired of hearing the same excuse over and over again from you.”

“What are you talking about Kate?”

“It’s always the same, half hearted apology Pete. I meant it this time when I said I was done with us.” She frowned. She wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of hearing her cry over the phone. Pete sighed.

“You’re not serious Kate. Don’t throw us away.” Katie looked down at the floor.

“I always believed all your lies, followed you around like a puppy dog. I loved you Pete and you threw it away. I’m not one of those Hollywood girls, I break easily. I was naïve and never had a chance.”

“Baby… I love you too… How about I come over now and we…”

“No! I’m done Pete. I deserve much better than you. Goodbye.” Katie hung up the phone. She sighed as the tears flooded. She wiped her eyes and turned her phone off. She was getting over the addiction that was Pete Wentz.
Sign up to rate and review this story