Categories > Original > Romance > Me, him and endless flirting : )

Dreaming is for nightime; only.

by ginamaylambert 0 reviews

Boys are idiots.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-04-01 - Updated: 2009-04-01 - 573 words

0Unrated
Him, Me and Endless Flirting

One shot about me and a boy im in complete love with…

“Are you going to school today sweet heart?” my mothers voice drifted sympathetically towards me.

“mhmmhmmm…no” my head was spinning and I could still taste the dried up sick in my throat and nose.

“okay darling, stay in bed okay” mother dearest walked out the room and it was obvious I wasn’t faking my latest sickness.

><

“lets see whose online” I double clicked the messenger icon and signed into my msn, a conversation with my one of my best friends popped up.

WalkTheDead : Do you want the good news or the bad news?

Dudette247 : Of what?

WalkTheDead : Choose one they’re both about him

My mind began to race wondering what she would have to say, I knew exactly what she would say.

Dudette247 : ermm the bad news L

WalkTheDead : Okay so I was walking home with him and I asked him if we could talk about you.

Oh god, I knew this was coming I just never wanted to accept it.

WalkTheDead : he said sure, so I started telling him how much you liked him and asking him if he liked you.

Please kill me now and just end this madness, I brought my hand up to my mouth and nibbled on my fingernails nervously.

WalkTheDead: he goes, of course I like her

I began to feel hope, I raised my eyes to the screen and felt my heart burst back into life.

WalkTheDead : I asked him how he liked you, because you were pretty into him

My face dropped and the worry became evident on my features once more, I inched my face closer to the screen and awaited the next chunk of information.

WalkTheDead : he doesn’t like you, like you.

Silence, in my head in my room, the only sound was the slow dripping of blood from the completely crushed organ once known as my heart.

WalkTheDead: and the good news is that you a really really good friend.

My eyes bulged and stung a bit as I held back the tears, FRIENDS, I’d rather be enemies than face each day talking to him and pretending I don’t feel this way.

Dudette247 : J

I typed in a smile as a tear fell from my face, hoping she wouldn’t think I was to badly hurt.

WalkTheDead: J ? I would have thought you wouldn’t have been happy about this?

Damn it, she knew me too well, of course I wasn’t happy.

Dudette247: L

Typing in the unhappy face let her know my true feelings about all this new information, crying silently seemed to be the only way to deal.

This story ends with no sweet embrace and no goofy grins of pure happiness, just a cyber connection flooding my system with unfortunate truth that I wasn’t ready to swallow. Truth that stole away my confidence, insecurities of all kinds invaded my mind and illuminated the problems I had chosen to ignore for so long.

I had one last question for my friend.

Dudette247: who does he like then?

I wanted to know what had out done me in his eyes, and what I would need to accomplish to maybe overrule that person and take her place.

Is he worth it?

thats the end of it guys =/

Boys are dickheads throw rocks; with knives attached at them :)
Sign up to rate and review this story