Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine's School for the Strange

Hey Boys and Girls

by Chicago-Kid 5 reviews

Hey boys and girls! You are the truth of the world!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] [Y] - Published: 2009-04-10 - Updated: 2009-04-11 - 366 words

0Unrated
Hello from beyond the grave,
I know it takes ages for me to upload new chapters but I'm burn my head-coal really fast and then everything's gone in a flash. Otherwise it's just because I can't get the thoughts of another budding story from my mind.
Okay. Well, I guess I'm just stupid.

The next chapter (part of chapter)is currently in production. It'll be up soon. Like REAL soon. Tonight, by my time in fact. I'm hoping that you'll enjoy it. (did i tell you about trixi's xmas present for a certain strawberry blond boy?)

I am thinking that Lips shall be destroyed. Destroyed in a terrible way. How about one of the Jonas Bros being a complete dickhead and smashing up Andy's bag.
Wait, but then I'll have to try and athink like one of them. And I really don't want their plastic coated dreams floating around in my head. Period.

So, I was surfing the Internet (thewilliambeckettblog.com, twitter.com etc) today and for some odd reason it had me thinking. In a matter of seconds a sick thought was being concocted (not the right word, I am sure) in my brain. Sick it was.

I totally googoo-ed porn today.

PSYCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I didn't. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
okay that was sooo immature!

I would like anybody who reads this to spare the time and click the review button. You know why? No, you definitely do not. I haven't told you yet, fool!

Who is your favourite character so far in this story?
Then you have to tell me why.


The best description gets a chapter written about that character. Oh and they can be in it to if it's super good.

So, you got that down yet? Yep, remember it.

Anybody who enters gets cyber cookies, a school uniform from CSFTS, a cyber FOB shirt
(Fall Out Boy doesn't actually exist in this. Only in the form of the Simpsons.)
and an eternity's worth of Easter eggs and cookies in a giant bottomless hamper.

So get a-reviewing (PLEASE!)

Santi-Out!
xo

P.S
Follow me on Twitter at twitter.com/poppitsherface
It'll make me smile and then I promise I'll follow you right back to home >:)
Sign up to rate and review this story