Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Untitled

chapter 2

by Littlezaznangel 2 reviews

Hmmmmm... read the chapter

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Ami (Mercury), Makoto (Jupiter), Michiru (Neptune), Minako (Venus), Rei (Mars), Tuxedo Kamen, Usagi (Moon) - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-03-27 - Updated: 2006-03-28 - 701 words

1Hot
Untitled chapter 2

Darien just stood there waiting for Serena to get off of him. Darien felt chills going through his body as Serena were holding him. Darien wanted to just grab Serena and kiss her for eternity because once he let goes he felt like she was going to die. Darien wished this moment will last forever but knew it wasn't going to happen. Serena kept on touching the "chicken skin's" She bit the chicken meat and Darien was screaming in pain. Darien trying to pull away but Serena won't let him. Serena kept on biting the "meat" from the chicken and Darien's screaming getting louder. She ate half of the meat, and then she kissed the bone which was Darien's neck. The boys were all chuckling and saying to themselves 'Darien's liking the treatment.' Serena slowly started to move up slowly and was continuing kissing him from the chin to the lips. Serena kissed the lips with all her heart. Darien at first trying to hold back but he finally gave in. Serena opened her eyes half way it looked like her chicken looked like Darien. When Serena opened her eyes wide it was Darien and Serena jumped out of Darien's arms. The girls all sneered and came up to Serena to joke with her.

"Don't you run away from me!" Said Mina who was chasing Lita. They were both laughing so hard that tears started to form on their eyes.

"O0h I love you more than life. I love you more than my crushes Darien, Andrew, and the mail guy." Raye said

"What?" Serena said angrily turning all red from embarrassment

"Serena admit it you like Andrew, Darien, and the mail guy." Mina said

"I don't like them at all. What sources are you looking at because that is not true. I don not like them." Serena said with a smile. 'I showed them'

"Hm?" Raye said. Raye went looking for something in her book bag. Raye holding out a diary. "Reminds you of something." Raye said with a smirk. Serena looked at what Raye was holding it was her diary.

"How did you get that?" Serena cried out loud

"From your brother Sammy." Raye said. "Now, let's go read before Serena meet Darien and when she meet Darien." Raye said.

Dear Diary,

Omg Andrew has the cutest smile I ever seen. Awww he's so adorable. He is the perfect boyfriend. I hope my first kiss is from him. I'm really in love with him. He's just so perfect.

xoxo dreaming of Andy

"Very interesting now. Hmm! Wonder what your feeling about him now." Raye said. "Now, when did you and Darien meet what date was that? Oh yea 2 months after this page about having a crush with Andrew." Serena faced as red as a tomato but couldn't seen it because she was hiding her face.

Dear Diary

I meet this cute boy from the street. Wow his eyes is really dreamy. I guess I really didn't like Andrew YAY! Many people think I like Andrew but really my friend Molly said to pretend to like him and pretend to have lust for him. It was really disgusting. I mean I had to flirt with a guy I only liked as a friend gross. My friend would make me pratice with the mail boy pretend to flirt! Like I didn't know how to flirt.

Serena ran to Raye and tries to shut her mouth but Raye just went on.

To tell you the truth the mail guy was the first to kiss me. It was romantic but no spark. He taught me how to French kiss and everything. If anyone finds out about this I am so dead. THE GUY I meet he was vute his name is Darien Shields. Imagine Mrs. Serena Shields how romantic will that be...

Serena snatched her diary shut so that Raye couldn't read anymore. But Raye was faster. "I'm not going to read it Serena, I'm going to use it fore later use like shall we say black mailing." Raye said.

"Blacking what of me no eating meat or junk food." Serena said

"No, for seducing Darien." Raye said in Serena ear
Sign up to rate and review this story