Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Don't Let Go

Chapter 8

by DarkRealm 4 reviews

What if Naraku killed Kikyo? How would Inuyasha react? What about Kagome?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-03-27 - Updated: 2006-03-28 - 707 words

2Exciting
Don't Let Go- Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of its characters.

Author's Note: 2 chaps to go. Whoop whoop... I can't wait to see how it ends. I really don't know yet... but there will be a cliffy on Ch. 10... then I will start a sequel!!! It will be around the same length, but better! As promised, here is a longer Chapter.

((2 days after Kasumi was absorbed into Naraku))

"Inuyasha! I need to get back home. I have a big..."
"Yeah yeah, are those damn 'tests' that important?" Kagome stamped her foot, eyes narrowing, and jumped into the well with a "humph."

Geez... what the hell is wrong with her? Inuyasha asked himself, slightly puzzled.

((Back in Kagome's Era))

That guy has some nerve! Kagome thundered. Are tests important? And that time he stole my algebra book...
"Gee sis, why do you always look angry when you just get home?" Sota asked her sincerely. "Inuyasha doesn't seem to be that bad.
"What did I tell you about being in my room when I'm not home? OUT!!!" Kagome said irritably, pointing at the door.

Sota grabbed Buyo and ran out the door. "What the?" Inuyasha growled, looking at Sota. "Watch where your going kid."
"Inu...yasha? What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you I had a test to study for?" Kagome yelled.
"In your hurry to run back home I think you forgot something." Inuyasha said, holding a rather large yellow bag. "I figured you would need it."

"... Thanks?" Kagome said, all of her anger draining out of her voice.
"Feh. I'm going back." Inuyasha said with an exasperated grunt.
"Bye..." Kagome said while trying to memorize the Quadratic formula.
"Yeah, yeah bye to you to." Inuyasha muttered to himself.

((The following day))

"X= -b plus or minus the square root of b squared minus 4ac, all over 2a!" Kagome struggled to gather her things while repeating the formula. "I think I might actually not do bad on this one..."

"Hey Kagome!" Hojo yelled, running out of a crowd of students. "How is your knee? You really should take better care of yourself... here are some calcium supplements from the shop. I hope you like the Flinstones." Hojo asked, a little embarrassed.
Flinstones? What is he talking about? Kagome thought to herself taking the brightly colored package into her hands. "Ummm... thanks Hojo..." Kagome said, "Oh man... there is the bell... I got to go!"
"Kagome, maybe we can walk home together." Hojo said to thin air. "Kagome?" Man... her knee must be a lot better. Hojo thought, watching Kagome run off towards her class.

Kagome sat in the silent classroom, trying to remember the formulas. What was it again? X=... something? Ugh, I am so going to fail!

((After School))

Kagome finally had gotten home. As soon as she walked in the door, she threw the calcium supplements away, wondering where the bounds of naïveté would end. "Gramps... why can't you think of something... like a cold?" Kagome asked herself.


((Back in the Feudal Era))

"Damn Miroku, you cooking tastes worse than that weird crap Kagome forces down our throats," Inuyasha yelled, still tasting the burnt fish Miroku had cooked. "What the hell is it supposed to be anyway?"
"Inuyasha, should I tell Kagome what you said about the delightful meals she cooks for us?" Miroku said smugly. "Maybe this time, she'll say it 7 times."
"Shut up! If you tell her..."
"Tell me what?" Kagome said walking into Kaede's hut.

"N... Never mind..." Inuyasha stuttered.
"Inuyasha... you know what you said. Kagome he..." Shippo started.
"Shippo! I will kill you if you tell her!" Inuyasha fumed.
"He said that Miroku's food tasted weirder than 'that weird crap Kagome forces down our throats'" Sango said, watching Inuyasha's face fall.

"Inuyasha," Kagome said pleasantly. "Sit boy."
"Sango... you're in for it!" Inuyasha said after he managed to get up.

((Naraku's Castle))

Does that immature little half-breed really believe he will ever be powerful enough to destroy me? Naraku thought, as he peered through Kanna's mirror. No matter...He will not live through our next encounter.

Author's Note: Sorry... it really isn't longer is it... oh well... I had to stop it right there.
Sign up to rate and review this story