Categories > Original > Drama > Ria's Talk Show

Fight For Our Rights

by Riakayaa_The_8th_Sin 1 review

A friend of mine, Mark, disses what I believe in and it starts an argument between Mark and me. Please feel free to IM me at any time.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-04-14 - Updated: 2009-04-14 - 271 words

0Unrated
Note- I am sorry to all who may find this offensive. I am not attempting to force you all to agree with me. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. This is all true. The names have been changed to protect the privacy of others.

Riakayaa: It’s me again!! ^^ For all who don’t know me, I’m Riakayaa, or just Ria. I have another guest with me tonight. Please welcome Mark! (starts clapping)

Mark: Hello. (waves)

Ria: I had to do a puppet show for my little sister’s birthday party today.

Mark. Wow. You’re gay.

Ria: (gets struck by Mark’s words) Well, I kinda had to do it. And please don’t say “gay” in such a manner. That could offend the people that actually are gay.

Mark: I don’t approve of homosexuality nor do I care about how the gay people feel.

Ria: Why? Is it really so wrong?

Mark: Yes it is. I think it’s gross. I feel no reason to be attracted to the same sex. It’s not right in my mind.

Ria: Maybe it’s not right to you but think of how many people out there care! Love is a bond between two people that want to spend their lives together! It shouldn’t matter what sex they are.

Mark: I hope they make same-sex couples illegal.

Ria: Why? So people that love each other can’t be with each other? It would tear many happy couples apart!

Mark: Whatever! It’s pointless getting through to you! (storms off stage)

Ria: I’m sorry everyone. See you next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story