Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Scars & Stripes Forever

Chapter 2: Tonight's a Perfect Shade of Dark Blue

by Sebastien_Is_Hott_ 1 review

I'm trying...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-04-15 - Updated: 2009-04-15 - 373 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2: Tonight's a Perfect Shade of Dark Blue

William’s P.O.V.

I woke up to blonde hair that smelled faintly of strawberries in my face. Kali. I looked at her, still passed out from last night. She just looks so peaceful, waking her up should be a crime. Speaking of which...I turned to look at the clock, trying to see how late it was, and fell off the bed dragging Kali with me. Guess I was closer to the edge than I thought. So much for not waking her up.

She looked at me with half-lidded eyes that held remnants of now-forgotten dreams. Her hair was sticking out in every direction and her face had a seam from laying on my shirt.

“So... Come here often?” She looked at me like I’d just jumped out of the looney bin.

“Yeaaaaaa, ‘cause I just LOVE waking up on the floor!” Wow. I didn’t know it was possible to put that much sarcasm in so short a sentence. I smiled hoping she was kidding, but she just glared at me.

“You aren’t mad at me are you?” smiling really big. Puss in Boots ain’t got nothing on me. She tried to stay mad, but I could see her resolve crumbling. She may have the best pouty face, but I had the cutest smile. Finally, she gave up and smiled back at me. “Success!”

She laughed, and pushed me lightly, telling me to get up, but I wouldn’t budge. I grinned at her again and shook my head no.

“Bill. Get up please, I’m hungry!” Any second now she’s gonna pull out the pouty face and I’ll be a goner.

“No! Do you know what today is?” She shook her head no. “Prom silly!”

She stared at me for a few seconds before my words set in. Then she shoved me off of her and ran toward the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on before I could get up off the floor. I stared at the door dumbfounded. It was only 1:00 P.M. Why in the world would she start getting ready? She has 6 hours! I settled back on the bed, resigned to wait.
Sign up to rate and review this story