Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Thankyou

by xx__ilovemikey__xx 2 reviews

Frank thanking Gee

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-04-17 - Updated: 2009-04-17 - 419 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/n:Just clearing my head of some stuff so put into a little....idk. just something so yeah and reviews would be muchly appreciated etc. updates for my other stuff will be coming soon but in the meantime....
xoxo Stazzia


Frank’s POV

Gerard,
Thankyou.
For most things, for everything.

I wanna thank you for the times you were there to listen, just listen without a word cause those were the times that no words were needed.
Thank you for the times you joined in with my exaggerated plans; parties, aspirations, trips. We planned them together and you never let me down, even when it rained and nobody showed up, it was all us.
Thank you for all the things you say. You would never know how some things can be just right at the time.

I want to thank you for making me smile, when I need it most. You could always make me smile. You could always make me laugh, even when nobody else could. Even in the worst of times.
Hell, I could even thank you for being so persistent to want to get condoms, things would be a lot different had you just given up.

Thank you for being the best friend I ever had, for putting up with my shit for eleven years and not once giving up on me, no matter how much sometimes I thought the world had, you were still there.

Thank you most of all for never lying to me. Never building my hopes up to something false, never telling me we could have the world when we couldn’t, but still letting me know that we were always gonna be something.

It was always us against the world and you were right by my side, ready to start fighting, never faltering and believing in us enough for the both of us.

Thank you for believing in me even when I couldn’t. Believing that we would make it after all.
Believing in us even if nobody else did.

I’ll never be half the friend you are to me Gerard but all I can do is try, and I’ll never give up on you.

It doesn’t matter what they all think, what we’ve been through cause as long as we have each other to help us through, it’ll all be okay in the end.

You’ll always be my best friend Gerard. Broken together but that’s what keeps us whole right?

xo
Frankie
Sign up to rate and review this story