Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Promises are much harder to keep than you could imagine.

You Promised.

by shehadtheworld12 1 review

Alissa has a breakdown.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2009-04-18 - Updated: 2009-04-21 - 1978 words

2Moving
I hushed my sisters and let them come in where they looked cold and terrified. Aimee had a small pink bag with her. They looked awkwardly around the apartment where I stared at them. I couldn't grasp that these were my sisters who were here. I brought them to the couch where they sat down and I noticed Aimee winced when she sat down. I wiped my tears and coughed to relieve my throat. They looked cold so I brought them a blanket from the small compartment and handed one to each of them who took it gratefully.

"How did you guys find me?" I asked in curiosity. They looked at one another and then at me. Aimee spoke first.
"We got your name under a website we used at the library. It showed your name and address and phone number.","We tried to call you from payphones but you never answer." I stood there shocked. Those calls were from them.

"You're the ones who called me from those wierd numbers?" They nodded. I nodded also then it hit me, "Wait, how did you get here?" Belleville is atleast 30 minutes from Newark.

"We walked." Anaiah said simply. I gasped.
"Walked?! are you serious? do you know how dangerous that is!" I said flabbergasted. Anaiah spoke this time with her meek voice.
"Well not all the way. We convinced a very nice lady to drive us to you,we told her we lost our way because we were chasing our dog who ran off."
"Like that helps." I said softly. I sat down on the opposite love seat and looked at them already knowing the answer to the question but I still had to ask.
"What happened?" I whispered.

Aimee looked at Anaiah who had her head down. "It's Jack. He's gotten worse Lissa. Him and mom argue all the time and it's scary,he takes it out on us." she swallowed hard and looked at me.
"Lissa please, let us stay with you. We miss you and we hate being there,he's mean and he's scary. We don't wanna live there anymore, we need you please." she said begging me and I felt my heart slowly breaking. I remember how violent Jack was and it was slowly tearing me inside.
"There's more." Aimee added. I looked at her with griefing eyes.
"What?" I asked softly. Aimee looked down.
"He's hitting Ana too." her voice cracked and she was crying. I sat there frozen. He always hit me but he never hit Aimee or Ana.
"Where?" I asked suddenly regretting it as something inisde me was threatening to come out. Aimee slowly turned Anaiah around and lifted her shirt to reveal nasty purple bruises that covered her petite back and welts that looked like they we're cause by a belt. I stared at her back and lost it. I grabbed my sisters together and held them so tight that I felt like if I let go, they would dissapear.

My sisters needed me and I don't know what to do. I could only hold them and that's what I did.
"Lissa,we're not going back. We can't. If we go back he'll be mad." Aimee whispered the last part and I bit my lip. How would this work?
"Guys, I love with you with everything I have, but I don't know what to do."
"Let us stay. We'll be good I promise! You won't even know we're here!" Ana pleaded and my heart officially broke.
"But what about your things? what about school!"
"We're on spring break until March, we only have 2 months after that and we'll be on summer vacation."I sighed.
"What about Mom?" I asked them knowing that they would be at home right now wondering where they are and if they call the cops it's gonna be a mess.
"Mom doesn't care. Especially since she's been using prescription pills and other drugs. She hardly knows we're there unless we ask her something and even then she doesn't care what we say. Jack is all she cares about." Aimee continued crying while Anaiah starting crying too.
"You promised." Anaiah suddenly said. I pulled back tears spilled down my cheeks. She was right. I did promise them.
"I know." I whispered. There was no way to say anything,it was too much. We all sat there for who knows how long. Calico meowed at the two guests who instantly smiled at the cat. Calico ran his body along there legs and jumped onto Anaiah's lap where she giggled and pet his soft fur.
"You have a cat!" she said meekly but still happy. It made me feel alittle better that they were smiling.
"His name is Calico." I gave a small smile. While they played with Calico who was loving the undivided attention, I stared at my two sisters where I noticed how they changed. They were both taller, Aimee's hair was to her back and so was Anaiah's. Anaiah had a cute belly of a child. Her dark hair was wavy and tangled. They were both alittle dirty and they're shoes were dragged out and torn. I felt so guilty and wanted to run somewhere far where I could cry by myself. I promised myself I would not cry in front of them. I had to be strong for both of them. I smiled as my sisters were growing up. I still felt nervous and had no idea what to do. What if this isn't good? What if I get in trouble? This was all too much to take in for one night.

I noticed they were staring at something. They looked confused and curious. I looked behind me and saw Bob standing there looking away awkwardly and rubbing his neck while he was under the scrutiny of the girls.
"Umm guys?" I said getting up and walking towards Bob and putting an arm around his waist.
"This is Bob,My boyfriend. We live together." I waited for they're reactions but it didn't come.
"Oh,hi." Aimee said shyly.
"Hello." Bob replied softly. Anaiah studied him and then smiled.
"You have pretty eyes." she giggled. I held in my laugh.
"Bob these are my sisters,Aimee and Anaiah." Bob waved a hand. "Nice to meet you." the girls smiled. Anaiah walked over to Bob and he wasn't sure wether to be scared or not. Anaiah looked into his eyes and then hugged him which suprised us all. Her small arms wrapped around his waist and she smiled where a tooth was missing from her bottom row of teeth.
"You're like a teddybear." Bob stood there shocked with a small grin on his face.
"Err,thank you Anaiah." she hugged him one more time before sitting back down to Calico who was impatiently waiting for her attention to be focused on him again. I looked at Bob where I could tell he wanted know what was happening.

"Aimee? Why don't you and Ana get cleaned up. The bathroom is down to the left. There's towels and brushes in there. Okay?" Aimee nodded and grabbed the pink bag and took Anaiah's hand to the bathroom. When the door closed and the water turned on I breathed in relief. Bob went to get a soda when I got a feeling in my stomach making me feel like I wanna throw up, flashbacks started hitting me left and right one in particular hit me hard.

Flashback
"Come here girl!" Jack grabbed the young girl by her hair and threw her down on the bed. She struggled to break free from his grasp. "Stop!" she yelled. He smacked her across the face and she cried in pain while he laughed. He grabbed at the front of her jeans where he undid the button and zipper and threw them off. She kicked with her legs while he grabbed them and pulled down her underwear.
"Please!" she begged he wouldn't do this. He never did this.
"Ofcourse,I thought you'd never ask." he spread her legs apart where he hovered over her and she cried and screamed while he put one hand on her mouth and another on her arms. His heavy body crushed hers and he entered her in one quick motion where she screamed from the pain. He thrust in and out her while she cried endless tears.
flashback ends

I couldn't breathe. I was gasping for air. Flashbacks of him hitting,kicking,pulling me appeared and they couldn't be stopped. My head starting spinning it felt like I was on a really fast ride at the fair. I felt sick and I whimpered as my legs gave out and I felt myself falling towards the ground,I prepared for the landing but I felt something stopping me. It was hands. I looked up and it was Bob. He looked scared and I could see clearly. I clung to him with little strength I had while tears wet my face.
"Sweetie? are you okay? can you hear me?" he said holding me upright and I nodded.
"Bob." I said sobbing more. He wrapped one arm around me and another was going through my hair.
"Relax hun. Breathe." he said shushing me and I listened to the noise. After a minute I calmed down and Bob looked at me with his blue eyes that shined.
"Are you okay?" he said softly. I nodded. He smiled lightly and kissed me on the forehead and I felt secure with him. That quickly ended when I felt him let go and start to stand up he pulled me up with him and I whimpered when he pulled away from me. I looked at him with wide eyes.
"It's okay, I'm just going to get you water." I nodded. He sprinted toward the fridge and grabbed a water bottle where he ran back and put the cold water in my hands where I appreciated the coldness of the bottle. He opened it and I drank the water at a fast pace where I started choking on accident. He grabbed the bottle from me and patted my back.
"Whoa! take it easy sweetie." he calmed me. I went back to his chest where I hugged him tightly and focused just on him. Anaiah was right, Bob was like a teddybear. He rubbed the small of my back and I closed my eyes for a second. I heard the bathroom door open and I quickly composed myself the best I could when Aimee and Ana came out. They both looked tired and changed into they're pajamas they brought with them. I looked at Bob then at the girls.
"Guys, It's late, you can sleep in the guest room and get comfortable, we'll deal with everything tomorrow,okay? Just sleep." I smiled. They nodded and yawned and went to the guest bedroom that was hardly ever used but it is useful apparently. I went back to Bob's embrace. He pulled my chin up gently so that I was looking up into his icy blues.
"There's something more to this whole thing then; isn't there?" he asked softly. It was completely impossible to deny it. I nodded my head. So did Bob.
"Wait here." Bob said walking to the guest room where I watched him look into the room and then close it carefully and walked back to me.
"They're knocked out. Come on." he gently pulled my hand and walked me to the bedroom where he closed the door and we both sat down on the bed where Bob pulled me into his lap and waited patiently for me to tell him everything. I took deep breaths and began. I spoke but nothing came out. After all these years I'm telling what I tried so hard to forget.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cliffhanger?
Rates and Reviews please? Any thoughts? hate it love it?
Sign up to rate and review this story