Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Equinox

The Finale - One of Seven (September 16th)

by rawrlittledino 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-04-21 - Updated: 2013-02-11 - 961 words - Complete

1Exciting
September 16th

Human life consists in mutual service. No grief, pain, misfortune, or 'broken heart,' is excuse for cutting off one's life while any power of service remains. But when all usefulness is over, when one is assured of an unavoidable and imminent death, it is the simplest of human rights to choose a quick and easy death in place of a slow and horrible one. Charlotte Perkins Gilman






With a week to go, all hands had been put to taking care of weapons, spells, charms; anything anyone could get their hands on to help in the last fight. With the date of the Equinox looming, everyone was tense, especially the people who had no idea what was going to happen.

With Gabe, Amber, Izzy and Patrick being the only ones who knew of the way that William was going to die, no-one understood why Patrick had locked himself in his bedroom for the past week. They knew Izzy had talked to him after the fight at the mansion, but that was a week ago now and the tension between Patrick and the rest of the house was becoming unbearable. People had tried to prise the information away from the other three, but all of them had managed to keep their mouths shut, and Izzy had made Patrick promise not to tell anyone too. Gabe understood why she had had to tell him, but he was still worried. Patrick didn’t understand the consequences; if he told everyone else, they would all try and stop them from going through with it. However there was no other way, Gabe had researched determinedly to find another route to the death of William, but there just was no other choice.

A week to go, and Gabe was scared.

He knew it would work, and he knew William would die.

It would work – and that’s what he was scared of.

With Patrick locked in his room, Crystal locked in the basement and Gabe, Izzy and Amber sat in the study constantly to go over the final details of ‘the end’, the rest of the people in the house were left to their own devices. Pete and Evie were still in a reconciled state, and Izzy felt somewhat glad at the fact at least some of them were happy, including Joe and Tiffany who were evidently using the lull in drama as a honeymoon period. Patrick refused to come out of his room even when he was hungry, and Izzy had given in and delivered food to his door, not wanting him to starve. She sighed every time he would ignore her pleas for him to talk to her, and she felt bad about making him this way. She didn’t want to upset him when she told him what was happening, she just didn’t want to have to wait until the last minute to tell him, when he would be even worse than this. She turned away from the door after leaving another plate of food outside of his door, and jumped at the sight of Joe and Andy behind her, looking skeptically at her with their arms crossed.

“You need to tell us what’s going on,” Andy said, and Izzy rolled her eyes before stepping backwards and heading for the study.

“I don’t need to tell you guys anything, you’ll find out what’s going on when you need to,” She went to walk through the door back to Gabe and Amber but was stopped by Joe’s arm in front of her.

“You’re going to tell us, Izzy,” Izzy shook her head and pushed Joe out of the way.

“I’m not.” She replied and Andy groaned.

“We just want to know why Patrick is being such a depressive shit,” Izzy sighed, turning to the two in the doorway.

“Guys I just can’t tell you, okay?” The two rolled their eyes and gave in, walking out of the room and down the hallway. Amber and Gabe watched the exchange and looked at Izzy once they were gone, and Izzy frowned.

“I’m not going to tell them.” Gabe nodded.

“You better not, one is enough,” Izzy nodded, sitting at the table and shuffling some papers. She wasn’t going to let them find out until the last minute, and she sure wasn’t going to jeopardize Gabe’s plans.

~~~

When Crystal finally came out of the basement, she sighed at the mess in the kitchen, being completely useless at cleaning and not bothering to even attempt to have a go. She looked around the corner, hoping not to bump into anyone, but groaned when Andy looked at her, raising his eyebrow.

“We wondered when you were going to venture out of the basement,” He muttered, and Crystal nodded.

“I felt like I had been down there long enough.” Andy nodded slowly, looking past her and into the kitchen before sighing.

“Crystal, look, I’m sorry, I think if you had said anything before me and Amber, I might have tried with you, I just didn’t know how you felt,” Crystal widened her eyes and looked down at her hands.

“Listen Andy, I had time to think while I was down there, and I just realized I was being silly, it’s not like I’m in love with you or anything, I’m happy for you and Amber, really,” Andy squinted his eyes at her sudden change of heart, but nodded nonetheless.

“Okay, well if you need anything, just yell, okay?” Crystal nodded, and watched as Andy walked out of the room. She looked up to the ceiling and sighed, pushing her thoughts to the back of her head.

I’ll get him eventually...
Sign up to rate and review this story