Categories > Original > Romance > She Has the World (and Me)

2

by Kamera 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-04-22 - Updated: 2009-04-22 - 378 words

0Unrated
I was in the doctor's office, waiting for that girl, who's name is Zena, to come out of the check up room, or whatever. When she finally came out, I saw that she had a happy look on her face. I got up and went to see what se was smiling about, even if she was just raped.

"What's up?" I asked. She smiled.

"I'm not knocked up, that's for sure," she said. I sighed in releafe.

"So, do you need a place to stay?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"My mom's not home, so I'm free," Zena said with a smile.

We walked through the park on the way to my appartment. We were laughing, talking, having a good time. But on the inside, I was still wondering how could a sweet kid like this get raped? I sighed and fell over when someone ran into me. I looked up to see a guy who looked fimialr.

"OMG! You're Bill Kaulitz, arn't you?!" Zena asked. The guy nodded. When I got a good look at him, he didn't look like a guy. He looked like a chick. He held out his hand and helped me up.

"Sorry about that," he said, a thick German accent in his voice. He smiled and made my heart flip. Wait a minute, his smile made my heart flip? I don't know who the hell this guy is!

"So, what are you running from?" I asked.

"More like who, to be honest. I'm running from my twin, and he's a little drunk right now with the guys," he said.

"I'm sorry, what's your name again?" I asked. He laughed a bit.

"Bill Kaulitz. I'm in a band called Tokio Hotel," he said.

"Yeah, and he has a hawt brother!" Zena said. Bill and I looked at her, shocked.

"Danke," Bill said sarcasticly. I laughed while Zena tried to say sorry. Then I felt arms go around my waist.

"Brother, why are you keeping all the pretty ones to yourself?" I heard a deep voice ask. I looked over my shoulder to see a guy with dreads, a big outfit, a cap, and a lip ring. He saw me and smiled.

"Hallo. I'm Tom Kaulitz," he introduced before kissing my lips lightly.
Sign up to rate and review this story