Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Izan

Rebellion

by Namrea 0 reviews

Rebellion starts

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-04-22 - Updated: 2009-04-22 - 687 words

0Unrated
"Requrited? In to what?" The red haired slave asked staring up at the blue toned man who was holding her a bit to close and a bit to tightly. It was way to intamate for someone who had just met her to be doing. She made and attempt to wiggle away from him but the mans hands just grew tighter around May's waist.

"I see you don't know a thing.. thats good, that was how we planned it." He said as he finally let go of her and headed out the door. "Come along May, we don't have a lot of time. And we have to make your transport look believeable." He said as he motioned to the old master still standing behind his now former slave. The old Izan nodded his head and removing large shakles from behind his back and quickly locking them on to the enslaved girls arms causing her to tumble foreword with the weight.

The old Izan master reached out and caught May before she could fall. Holding her up with a hand wrapped around her waist he helped her steedy herself on her feet before he let go of her and motioned for her to fallow after Aim.

The woman, who had arrived with Aim moments ago beamed at May as she opened the door for her. The womans eyes, a bright gold similar to Aim's, as she to was clearly of Izan and human decent. "Its an honnor to finally meet you miss May."

"Honnor?" May asked as Aim helped her in to the car before the old Izan climbed in beside them.

"Yes may it is an honnor for us to be with you." Aim said as he beamned at the girl as the car began to move. "Ian." Said Aim as he tapped on the glass divider between them and the woman. "We need to take the back roads... all the main roads will be watched." The girl nodded her head, her white hair tumbling around her head as she did so.

"Why is it an honnor?" May asked from her seat trying to figure out what had been going on. "Oh my.. Tim really did keep you in the dark." "Tim?" "Your master of course." He said as he motioned to the large Izan beside them. "Tim?" May asked as she looked up at her master. What kind of name was Tim for an alien.

"I was'nt born with Tim, it was a name given to me by Aim's father when he found that pronoucing my acctual name was nerely impossible in the human tongue." "Ah.." May said as she realized that made much for sense then an Izan acctually being named Tim. "But.. uh.. Why Tim.." "Really I have no idea." The old Izan said before he began to look back out the window.

"Aim Aim Aim." Said the beaming half breed beside her. "You are far to curious for your own good. You ask to many questions. Don't worry your cute little head a bit, as all will be explained to you in due time."

Of course this pleasent convocation was brought to an adrupt halt by a large explosion about one hundred feet to the right of the limo. Aim's head shot in to the direction of the blast as the car began to swere to the side.

The clicking of weapons and keys could be heard, and suddenly May felt the weight of the shakles leave her wrists as she was suddenly dragged out of the limo by the old Izan master. "My phones must have been tapped." Tim said as he removed a gun shapped object from his pocket and held it up.

Aim's goldren eyes suddenly grew wide as he exaimned the crater caused my the blast. "TIm! Ian! Take May and run!"

"Whats going on?!" Ian yelled back as she had already begun to run as fast as she could with May in tow.

"THEY SENT CRAWLERS!!"

As this statement was made a giant steel spider shaped animal raised from the crater, fallower by sereval others behind it.

((Review please ))
Sign up to rate and review this story