Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dont You Remember ?

memories !

by xmcrmentalx 0 reviews

lucy starts to remember things ,,,,

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-04-24 - Updated: 2009-04-24 - 1614 words

0Unrated
Lucy’s p.o.v





We pulled up in front of a huge mansion and frank gets my stuff out of the car for me.
Gerard hasn’t really talked to me much, I think he’s still a little upset with me, I can’t help it, I want to remember him I really do, but I just can’t I wish I could remember everything and it would be normal again. We walked up the drive and a maid answered the door, a maid? These guys must be rich!
“Oh Lucy, your back, I was so worried when I thought you were going to leave!”
“Leave, what do you mean leave?” I asked, nobody had said anything to me about going anywhere
“Please, Sarah just go and do your job. Your confusing her, she lost her memory after the accident she doesn't even know who you are” said frank stepping in, what was he protecting me from, why would I leave if my fiancé was here? Did he want me to leave? I’m so confused

Frank left the big sitting room we were in to make a phone call and left me and Gerard alone, it was such an awkward situation and I didn’t know what to do.
“Gerard, why was I leaving?” I whispered
He looked surprised and worried “we had an argument” he answered not looking me in the eye
“Did you want me to leave?”
“No!, no I would never want you to leave me, I loved you” he said shocked, but that word jumped out “lovED” not love, but loved, my accident has ruined everything.
I looked back over to him and he was crying slightly, I can’t imagine doing anything to hurt him, he’s not done anything wrong to me I can remember, and I definitely can’t imagine leaving him.
“So you don’t love me anymore” I sniffed
“Well, its hard,,, you didn’t love me anymore, and now you don’t even remember me, we cant have a relationship if your only with me because you don’t remember how much you hate me!” he said now full on sobbing
“Why would I hate you, I’m so sorry” I said putting my arm around him.
He tensed up,
“Don’t. Not if you don’t mean it. You don’t know what I’ve done”




3rd p.o.v








Frank walked back into the room.
“Okay the guys will be round in about 10 minutes” he smiled stopping when he saw Gerard's sad face. “What’s the matter?” he asked sitting next to Gerard
“I’m a terrible person; after what I’ve done she feels bad, and I can’t even explain it to her, she’ll never know about the lies, the fight and her own child!” he sobbed buried his head into franks shoulder.

Lucy had gone to her room to go and unpack her stuff that she took to the hospital, she got in the room and saw a double bed where they both must have slept, and the room was covered in pictures of the two of them together at all different places; the park, the beach, and one ,,, on stage? They were together at the front by the microphone stand and there was an audience of thousands of people cheering and jumping, she took a closer look and recognised frank holding a guitar smiling, there were three other people there too, a man with light blonde hair and a lip ring was sat at the drumkit, a man with a slight afro was stood at the other side of the stage also holding a guitar and finally there was a tall skinny man with brown hair and glasses, he looked like Gerard a bit, maybe it was a brother or some other relative, but they definitely had the same eyes and nose and similar lips. Everybody looked happy even Lucy even though she couldn’t remember it, she came across a final picture on the floor forgotten and in a smashed frame; it was her and Gerard she was kissing his cheek and he was wearing a cheeky lop-sided grin. She jumped as she heard the doorbell go and went to go and meet these people who already knew more about her than herself.

I walked to the big sitting room again and recognised the three men off stage, they were talking and taking off their coats but it all went silent as i entered the room.
“Lucy, these are our friends, they live here with us but I guess you don’t remember. Anyway, this is bob, Mikey and ray” he said gesturing to them in turn “Mikey is Gerard's brother” he added.
“Hello” I mumbled still a bit nervous of all the new people.
“Are you guys in a band?” I blurted out.
“Yeah we are! Did you remember?” asked Mikey clearly very excited
“Ummm no sorry I saw a picture upstairs”
“its okay, you don’t have to be sorry, your memory will come back you just have to give it time” he smiled putting his arm around me. The guys stayed up and played on the games console except Gerard who read some comics, he didn’t really have the choice of going to bed as he was sleeping on the couch; something about not wanting it to be awkward if we shared a room or a bed.
“Well I’m going to go to bed now. Bye everyone!” I waved and got a hug from everyone even Gerard although it was really awkward, he went in for a kiss and then pulled back last second.


I got into the room switched of the light and fell into all of the soft pillows on the bed and slowly drifted off into darkness,,,,,,,,


It was December and I’m at a park, its freezing and I’m shaking, its not me, I can see myself like a movie being played in my head.
“Babe you look freezing, here take this” smiled Gerard taking off his big leather jacket and handing it to me.
“But now you’ll be cold”
“Eh it’s worth it” he giggled pulling me close and kissing me passionately, but I didn’t stop him I kissed back.
“Come on we’ll be late if you don’t hurry” he cried picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder running with me as we both laughed happily. We stopped and made snow-angels.
“I love you Lucy, I really do and I always will”
“I love you too gee”

I woke up and I was back in the room, was that a memory? A dream? Will I ever remember everything , I decided it was much too early to be awake and thinking so I went back to sleep.

“Gerard come back to bed its 3:00am!”
“no, just go back to bed yourself. I’ll sleep when I want to!” he shouted.
He flung open the fridge and got out a bottle of vodka and began drinking it straight
“Please babe, don’t do this to yourself its not helping can’t you see its making you depressed and I hate you when your drunk!” I cried trying to grab the bottle off him
“Leave me alone!” he shouted landing a hard smack across my cheek causing me to fall backwards and into the wall.
“Now will you just leave me to drink in peace, your not my fucking mother” he spat.
I cried and ran back to the bedroom locking it and curling up on the bed.



I woke up crying and breathing heavily, that couldn’t be Gerard, that’s not the Gerard I’ve seen, I can’t think of him doing anything to hurt me, he said he loved me, I couldn’t sleep without an answer, I carefully padded down the stairs and into the room that Gerard was sleeping in, I poked my head around the corner and found him tossing and turning in his sleep. Shook his arm slightly
“Gerard. Gerard wake up I need to talk to you” he sat bolt upright,
“what happened are you okay ? , have you been crying” he asked wiping away the drying tears on my cheeks ith the pad of his thumb. I shrunk away from him
“what's the matter?” he asked concerned
“I-I had a dream, well a memory” I said and he nodded for me to continue
“and well, you were drinking and I asked you to come back to bed and you wouldn’t and then” I cried
“and then what, please tell me” he begged
“you hit me” I sobbed
“oh im so sorry, I’m not like that anymore I promise it was the alcohol that did it to me, that person wasn’t me and he’s gone now. All the time you were in the coma, I focused on getting myself clean and sober so that maybe when you woke up we’d have a chance?”
I nodded and hugged him as he whispered in my ear and comforted me. He pulled back the covers and moved over so that I could get in I lay with my back on his chest and fell asleep to the calming sound of his steady breathing and heart beat.



OK WROTE THIS AT 3 IN THE MORNING AND IT PROBABLY SUCKS ASS BUT OH WELL ,,, DOT KNOW WHEN I CAN NEXT UPDADE BECAUSE IM GOING TO ATHEME PARK FOR MY BIRHDAY WITH MY FRIENDS AND HAVE LOOOOOADS OF SCHOOL WORK TO DO ,,, SO YEAH MAYBE MONDAY OR TUESDAY ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, THANK FOR READING XXX
Sign up to rate and review this story