Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

by E-JayLovesGerard 4 reviews

Frerard! Gerard Way, totally gorgeous, caring, gay, sweet... did i mention A WHORE?! But can true love change that? find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-04-26 - Updated: 2009-04-26 - 773 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was Friday night. Usually I’d be lying on my bed, reading some comic. But not tonight, tonight I was at a friend’s house. I never had many friends and having just moved to Belleville, I hadn’t expected to have any. I was thankful for Mikey Way.
I’d lived in Belleville for a month. I met Mikey on my first day. He sat next to me in every class we had together.
About midnight, Friday night. We sat in the kitchen, munching on whatever was within reach. Mrs. Way was a nurse so her work hours were ridiculous. We were left in the house under the care of Mikey’s older brother Gerard. From 3.30 till then, I hadn’t seen Gerard once. Mikey said he liked to sit in his room and draw. I was surprised. Gerard was 19, surely he had better things to do of a Friday.
‘Hey Frank, wanna meet Gee?’ Mikey asked suddenly.
‘Uh…. Sure.’ I said, shrugging my shoulders.
Mikey lead the way, down the hall and through a door which lead to a small staircase.
‘He’s in the basement?’ I asked as we descended the stairs.
‘Gerard likes the dark.’
‘Stop talkin bout me!’ A smooth voice called through the door.
‘M-Maybe we shouldn’t.’ I whispered nervously. I was afraid to piss Gerard off. I was 15 but I was short for my age. My body was tiny, short and thin.
Before Mikey could say anything, the door swung open and there stood Gerard. Leaning against the door frame, topless. I don’t know what I was expecting but it wasn't that! Gerard was hot! Totally pale, thin with some definition, perfect thin pink lips, raven hair and golden hazel eyes to die for. I mentally slapped myself, Jamia was the only person allowed to pass through my mind.
‘What do I owe this late night pleasure?’ Gerard asked. His voice was amazing. Smooth and delicate, yet still masculine.
‘Get your mind out of the gutter Gee.’ Mikey giggled as he walked passed Gerard and into his room. I followed Mikey shyly. I was usually hyper and boisterous but being around Gerard made me feel calm, mellow.
‘My minds always in the gutter. What you guys up to tonight? Or morning, whatever.’
‘We were thinking horror movie marathon till sunrise.’ Mikey said as he took a seat on Gerard's king-size bed.
‘Good idea. Have fun with that boys.’ Gerard walked to his tiny window and peered out.
‘Won’t you be joining us?’ Mikey asked in a posh accent.
‘Nah, I have someone waiting for me and E-Jay wants me to visit.’ He turned to his draws and pulled on a plain black shirt.
‘Come on Gee. Blow em off…. Not literally!’ Mikey shouted when Gerard smirked. I felt left out, I didn’t know what they were talking about.
‘I’ll be quick. I’ll bring E-Jay back with me. Before I go, what’s your name cutie?’ Gerard turned to me, a smile on his lips.
‘Frank.’ I said softly.
‘You’re cute. See you soon.’ He placed a kiss upon mine and Mikey’s cheek before leaving the room, his walk was cute. Like he had a spring in his step. I was stunned. I wondered what my face looked like.
‘Don’t worry, he’s always like that. That’s gays for ya.’ Mikey said.
“He’s gay!” I thought. It explained a fair bit. His perfect figure, his voice, and the way he walked. His room was half messy, half clean. Most guys’ rooms were filthy.
‘Let's go get everything set up.’
It took us at least half an hour to set everything up. DVDs, snacks, drinks. We were half way through the 2nd movie when Gerard returned with a girl behind him. I was on the edge of the lounge and Mikey was in the middle. Gerard sat next to me with a grin on his face.
Sometime during the night, I ended up on Gerard's lap, my head resting on his shoulder. I wasn't completely asleep, I was still aware of sound.
‘Why is Frank on your lap?’ I heard Mikey say.
‘I was cold.’ Gerard whined.
‘He looks pretty comfortable so just leave him.’ A female voice said. E-Jay I guessed. I was comfortable, the heat from Gerard's body kept me warm and his shoulder provided a good pillow. I moved in closer, telling myself I was just keeping warm.

okay, its called bordom... and dreaming. :D
if you like, say and more will come. till then, it stays like this!
~>Luv always E-Jay xox
Sign up to rate and review this story