Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I don't love you like I loved you 8 years ago

Chapter 2

by kelly-khaos 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-04-26 - Updated: 2009-04-27 - 274 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2, yay? Reviews get more awesome by the chapter. And hopefully the chapters will start getting longer.

There were clothes strewn about the floor, suitcases were lying about., and Shantel was curled up in a ball on the floor.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I asked in the meanest possible way. I usually wasn’t this mean, but I had just gotten rid of her. Plus, she ransacked my place.

“Gee,” she sniffed “I’m s-so sorry.” she sobbed. “I came back to get my stuff and I was s-so angry. I want you back. Please take me back.”

“No! You cheated on me. I was gone for only 6 months and you cheated on me.”

She wiped the tears from her eyes. “Gerard, I was lonely, I made a mistake. Can’t we just give it one more try?”

“I just don’t think I can.” I replied.

She started to grow angry. “Why not?”

I looked down at my shoes. “I don’t love you, like I loved you 8 years ago.”

The sadness returned to her eyes. “Oh,” she started picking up the clothes and putting them in the suitcases. “I’ll see you around then.” A single tear slipped down her cheek as she walked out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn’t know how to feel. I wanted to be happy because she was out of my life. Yet, I wanted to feel sad because I had broken her heart. I wanted to feel tired because it was 2 a.m.. I let the tired take over and dragged myself to my bedroom, falling onto my bed and into a dreamless sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story