Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We All End Up Alone

Chapter 4

by Hands-Stained-Red 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-04-29 - Updated: 2009-04-29 - 756 words

1Moving


Frank's POV

"oh are you now? well i'd like to see you try," i said taunting him. as josh was moving in closer i looked over at gerard to make sure he was okay and i saw the tears fall from his beautiful round face. was he crying cause he was hurt? or scared? or was he worried about me?..

"gee," i whispered and out of the corner of my eye saw a fist coming at me. i ducked just in time and josh hit the wall screaming in pain.

"you fucking queer! ahh my hand!" he was in hysterics. i was beginning to think it was already over. i didn't even get to throw a punch. i ran over to where gerard was pinned to the wall and punched the guy on the left in the nose. instantly blood came pouring out. i spun around and kicked the other one... well you know where.

by this time someone had called the cops and they were swarming the place.

"com'on gee!" i said grabbing his arm and pulling him behind me out the mall. we ran until we got back to the park. it seems to be a safe haven doesn't it? it was just something about that old oak tree.

"frankie!" gerard screamed and flung himself at me. "oh frankie! i'm sorry!" he sobbed.

"for what?" i asked. "it's not your fault that they found us," i said rubbing his back.

"but but but, if you hadn't helped me earlier then they wouldn't have done that. i'm so sorry," he said hugging me still.

"no!" i said sternly. he stepped back and looked at me with tears in those honey colored eyes.

"no what?" he sniffed.

"no more saying that if i hadn't helped you this wouldn't happen. don't say that okay? i know what i'm doing. i wanted to help you. it's not right that josh does that to you, and i refuse to let him do it anymore," i said looking him in the eyes.

"fraaannkiie!" he wailed hugging me again. "i'm sorry i keep saying that but thank you so much!" he said crying.

"it's no problem gee. i care about you and i won't let anyone hurt you," i said hugging him back. after awhile the sun went down and gee and i were sitting there under the tree in the dark.

"i better go. my mom is probabley worried sick," gerard said. i started to think about my mom. she wasn't worried about me. she was drunk. and if my dad was around then i couldn't even go in the house. not if he had the knife on him...

"frankie, are you okay?" gerard asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"yeah," i said smiling to reassure him.

"frankie, do you wanna come to our house to dinner?" gerard asked grabbing my hand.

"i don't know if i can..."

"please frankie! please, it'd mean an awful lot," he said pouting. how could i say no to that?"

"well... okay," i said.

"yay!" geard screamed hugging me. "sorry," he said pulling back.

"it's okay gee."

Gerard's POV

"hey mom i'm home! and i brought someone with me, hope that's okay," i screamed walking thru the door.

"GERARD ARTHUR WAY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOUR FATHER AND I WERE WORRIED SICK! oh hello hun," she said turning to frankie after she let me have it. "what's your name?"

"uh, frank ma'am," he said. aww he's so cute.

"well frank, it's nice to have you in our home, plaese make yourself comfortable. dinner will be ready in a few minutes. we're having meatloaf is that okay?" my mom asked in the nicest tone.

"oh well umm mrs. way, i'm a vegetarian."

"oh! well that's wonderful frank! well i will make you a salad. is that okay?"

"that'd be great mrs. way," he said. damn he was so polite!

"okay, well me and frank will be in my room," i said dragging him out of the kitchen.

"okay dear."

"damn! you're polite," i said in disbelief as i shut the door to my room.

"i just didn't want to be on her bad side ya know?" he said smiling.

"good call," i said. "so do wanna do something before dinner? watch a movie or something?"

"do you have the nightmare before christmas?" he asked.

"i sure do, it's right here," i said throwing him the dvd.

"well then! lets watch it!"



hehe i'm saving the good part for later! rate and review?
ily,
xlove
Sign up to rate and review this story