Answers to the questions yet unanswered. Wrapped and delivered.
(#) Wonderbee31 2009-05-01 08:47:15 PMWell Prof, I have to say it was great to see this finished, and such a nice one at that. You took a story that started out well with another author, and ramped it up to even better heights imo. Awesome to see how you managed to finally knock Percy off his high horse but good(though I have to say, as arrogant and self-serving as he was, even in canon, I don't see how he got into Gryffindor), and to see Harry and Hermione and all thier srogs getting on like they did was warm and fuzzy, to say the least. I honestly cannot wait to see what you write next, and will always be keeping my eyes open for more.
Author's responseThanx B.,
For reading and reviewing and your kind words of encouragement. Fanfiction runs on reviews; they are the fuel that keeps a writer going, and faithful reviewers, like yourself are high octane!
Take a bow!
- I'm wondering now why all the professors write such good stories, yourself, DrT and chemprof...
I have to agree with you, Chem Prof and DrT are excellent writers, I hope to be in thier league someday. Meanwhile, please allow me to keep trying!
- ProfN, please take my heartfelt congratulations for yourself as well as pass them on to GuitarGurl, as you both have made a beautiful story together. I look forward to seeing more of your stories, as I do from Guitargurl, if she so takes up the desire to bless us with her imagination.
Author's responseOn behalf of GuitarGurl and myself, thanx for your kind, encouraging words.
- Great finish! Even Ron gets a final bow. As for Percy -- brilliant!
H'mmm, I haven't tortured Percy in a long while . . . maybe if I can fit that in after I deal with Umbridge in chapter 13. . . .
Author's responseThanx, I do value your opinions as you were one of my inspirations to begin writing my own fanfics.
Ooooooo, a two-fer!
Umbrage bashing served with Percy the Prat pudding.
I look forward to that!
- That's a great job of wrapping up everything and I love Ron handling Sasha so permanently; that's probably the last thing Sasha ever expected. I will applaud the way you dealt with Percy, he's clearly lost far, far more than just a court case; I rather suspect he's going to find himself exceedingly alone and powerless and it couldn't happen to a more deserving person.
My heartiest congratulations to both you and GuitarGurl for a absolutely delgihtful and thoroughly enjoyable story. I always look forward to stories from you and I most sincerely hope that her muse has not deserted her and that we may also be blest with further stories from her.
Author's responseThank you, as always, for reading and reviewing.
I've forwarded your comments to GuitarGurl along with a healthy dose of "Told ya so!"
Here's hoping she'll get back on that horse!
- Great ending to a great story professor. I consider this a co-work of fanfic between you and Guitargurl, congratulations to the both of you for great work.
Author's responseThanx, JJ,
I've made no secret of the fact that this story would not have happened if not for GuitarGurl, so thanx, on her behalf as well.
- My congratulations to both authors on a well thought-out, well executed tale combining mystery, action and righteous romance. GG, fyi I started tracking this tale soon after you started posting it; it was good then, it's good now. ProfN, I think you did well in carrying forward her style and keeping the story both moving and moving. Well done, the both of you. B*B
Author's responseThank you for reading and reviewing and for your kind, encouraging words, BB and MP.
- Loved the story, i have read all of the stories you have written and i have enjoyed them all. I look forward to your next post.
Author's responseThanx Cel,
Right now the only Fanfic I have in the pipeline is Achieving Clarity - I'm also trying to jump start a novel or two in the Sci-fi and Fantasy genres.
Wish me luck!